4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just love the fact that this game has us all theorycrafting the outcomes of the political events in 0.5, rather than just fixating on which MILF is hotter, the Queen Mother or Priscilla...
speak for yourself...my 1st priority always will be MILFs .
though in this case that isnt competition at all...there is only one queen (MILF) :WeSmart:

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
I had the impression she would just crown herself the new empress if you don't accept her deal, since there would be no male heirs to contest her claim and she has the backing of her faction. Remember that she talks about eliminating key opposition individuals when making you the offer to join the coup, if you join her it makes things easier and the cleaner for everyone involved, but if you don't she is gonna take the power by force one way or the other, if it takes a civil war so be it. The queen will probably be a major adversary for her with the help of the elves and some renegade nobility that won't recognize Cass as a legitimate ruler, but I doubt Ellin or Lia join the resistance in any significant way unless Cass harms you.
First of, she never mentions of crowning herself or anyone other than you. If you think about it; it would be stupid and selfish. She is not popular among the commonfolk and nobles, atleast in positive way; known only by her wrath (puppet show at the street), she is a she (medieval bro) and even Conrad (king's bro) is higher in the line of succession. MC is the key factor of coup as she said. And as far I remember, her plan as we know of is: Capturing the king, disbanding council and installing you on the throne.
A theory about Conrad: If any of you followed the walkthrough, you may have noticed that if your relationship with Cass is higher than 0 (zero) she recommends Aker as counselor but if its under 0 (zero) she recommends Conrad. Maybe a secret ally? No hint whatsoever except stat req. but its a theory nothing more. So, what I am trying to say is: if you turn down her coup offer, she may offer the throne to Conrad. Afterall, Conrad is probably second-in-line in the succession. We haven't seen of his character much but he has been acting like King's right hand minus the political power it brings. Also I am sure that he is popular among the people, well-read (he cites from the book) and he had been beside the king since his succession so for better or worse he knows the politics of kingdom. Plus he is a warrior and pretty handsome (no gay).

I just love the fact that this game has us all theorycrafting the outcomes of the political events in 0.5, rather than just fixating on which MILF is hotter, the Queen Mother or Priscilla...
Priscilla's mumsy act is so good that if Cass' route debranches Elf Queen I wont be longing for her much XD

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: New Kid

nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
The three snakes mentioned at the beginning of this game are important symbols. They represent the three political factions in the capital, the King's Faction, the Queen's Faction, and the Princess's Faction.
The King's Faction is a civilian rule that advocates nationalism; the Queen's Faction is a rule that advocates multi-ethnic equality; and the Princess's Faction is a militaristic dictatorship.
The symbol of the King's Faction is a book (knowledge), the Queen's Faction is a skull (magic), and the Princess's Faction is a sword (force). I don't know if the initial choice of profession has any impact on the development of the plot. If so, it would be too complicated.
At present, the main factions of the characters are distributed as follows: King's Faction (King, Ludwig, Pretorius); Queen's Faction (Queen, Alaina); Princess's Faction (Cassandra, Guran, Aker); Unknown Faction (Arcadia, Conrad, Callahan). Arcadia obviously doesn't like the Princess's Faction, and it feels like she may be the Queen's Faction. As for external forces, the North (Aurora) may lean towards the Queen's Faction; the South (Isis) may lean towards the Princess's Faction; the West (Priscilla) may lean towards the King's Faction.
There are conflicts among the three factions, but the Queen's faction is more friendly to the King's faction and more hostile to the Princess's faction.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
First of, she never mentions of crowning herself or anyone other than you. If you think about it; it would be stupid and selfish. She is not popular among the commonfolk and nobles, atleast in positive way; known only by her wrath (puppet show at the street), she is a she (medieval bro) and even Conrad (king's bro) is higher in the line of succession. MC is the key factor of coup as she said. And as far I remember, her plan as we know of is: Capturing the king, disbanding council and installing you on the throne.
A theory about Conrad: If any of you followed the walkthrough, you may have noticed that if your relationship with Cass is higher than 0 (zero) she recommends Aker as counselor but if its under 0 (zero) she recommends Conrad. Maybe a secret ally? No hint whatsoever except stat req. but its a theory nothing more. So, what I am trying to say is: if you turn down her coup offer, she may offer the throne to Conrad. Afterall, Conrad is probably second-in-line in the succession. We haven't seen of his character much but he has been acting like King's right hand minus the political power it brings. Also I am sure that he is popular among the people, well-read (he cites from the book) and he had been beside the king since his succession so for better or worse he knows the politics of kingdom. Plus he is a warrior and pretty handsome (no gay).
Well, when you take the power by force it doesn't really matter if the civilian population likes you or not right? Without an actual noble faction that can wrestle the power from hers the civilians can't do shit against her, and surely she can find some pawn to be a puppet king by marrying her, she is the first princess after all. And I'm pretty sure she said that Conrad will be a problem and that she will "handle him" when you accept the coup and he was chosen instead of Aker, so I doubt he is a shadow ally of hers or she would have said to not worry about him like she says about Aker. I guess that if you antagonize her from the beginning her plan will consist of basically offing everyone that can be a threat to her faction, the MC and Conrad included, so she will put all her marks together to get everyone at once.

• Hey there
Reactions: n00bPanda

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Well, when you take the power by force it doesn't really matter if the civilian population likes you or not right? Without an actual noble faction that can wrestle the power from hers the civilians can't do shit against her, and surely she can find some pawn to be a puppet king by marrying her, she is the first princess after all. And I'm pretty sure she said that Conrad will be a problem and that she will "handle him" when you accept the coup and he was chosen instead of Aker, so I doubt he is a shadow ally of hers or she would have said to not worry about him like she says about Aker. I guess that if you antagonize her from the beginning her plan will consist of basically offing everyone that can be a threat to her faction, the MC and Conrad included, so she will put all her marks together to get everyone at once.
I don't really agree with how civilian lovingg you or not doesn't matter. They are your most precious resource: They feed you, they feed your armies and you know, they are your 'armies'. If you are marked as usurper and if you are the one who broke the peace then you must surely get ready to be antogonized by them. Oh, and also don't miss the part that Cass known for her sinister and wrathful nature and well... she is a woman. Not a good combination. Also, If it's known that you are the head of the coup, marrying somone wont change a thing in the terms of popularity. Even them civilians can notice what puppet king is XD.
For Conrad part: I dont really remember whether Cass talked about Conrad or not. But her plan -atleast 1st plan- is not going gun blazing but blackmailing and convincing council to hand over the power. Also there is really no need to talk much about 'coup' if you turned her down, she herself says that she probably will be dead and fail at the end of the road so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: New Kid

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I don't really agree with how civilian lovingg you or not doesn't matter. They are your most precious resource: They feed you, they feed your armies and you know, they are your 'armies'. If you are marked as usurper and if you are the one who broke the peace then you must surely get ready to be antogonized by them. Oh, and also don't miss the part that Cass known for her sinister and wrathful nature and well... she is a woman. Not a good combination. Also, If it's known that you are the head of the coup, marrying somone wont change a thing in the terms of popularity. Even them civilians can notice what puppet king is XD.
For Conrad part: I dont really remember whether Cass talked about Conrad or not. But her plan -atleast 1st plan- is not going gun blazing but blackmailing and convincing council to hand over the power. Also there is really no need to talk much about 'coup' if you turned her down, she herself says that she probably will be dead and fail at the end of the road so...
Eh, I don't really agree with this method either but it is what it is, civilians can't stand up to the army of a tyrant after all, and fear is a very effective control tool, people can do really messed up things just to get by for one more day. Rebellions can be squashed with brute strength and she has the support of a faction of the nobility so it's not like she is isolated. The puppet king would be more useful for diplomatic stability instead of domestic affairs, that much I can agree on.

Yeah she does, try choosing Conrad for the council and agreeing with the coup then you can see the exchange. If you antagonize her from the beginning, her plans won't rely on you at all, she won't even make you the offer so it probably involves something very different from the one she describes to the MC...

• Thinking Face

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
it´s one of these VNs where the story alone is interessting enough to follow it and want to see how it ends even without NSFW scenes. that said, this scenes are great and complement the VN greatly. definitely gonna invest in it and hope its gonna keep its quality

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Amazing game! Intriguing story and interesting characters. Definitely a gem on this site.

Hopefully the harem incest path is possible, gotta keep the bloodline pure! The game constantly asking MC to pick a side made me a bit worried though ngl....

Not meaning that in a negative sense, since the story really keeps me on edge, but I'm kinda scared whether I will have to face the choice to kill one of the love interests to save the rest of them or not.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Amazing game! Intriguing story and interesting characters. Definitely a gem on this site.

Hopefully the harem incest path is possible, gotta keep the bloodline pure! The game constantly asking MC to pick a side made me a bit worried though ngl....

Not meaning that in a negative sense, since the story really keeps me on edge, but I'm kinda scared whether I will have to face the choice to kill one of the love interests to save the rest of them or not.
I think a harem consisting of your mother (the Queen) and your sister (Elin) is all-but-guaranteed, since Lazy Monkey said that his next game after Monkey Business will feature all the same fetishes as that one, and in MB you could’ve had your mom and sister in a throuple as one of the endings.

Reactions: RYOUSC

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Eh, I don't really agree with this method either but it is what it is, civilians can't stand up to the army of a tyrant after all, and fear is a very effective control tool, people can do really messed up things just to get by for one more day. Rebellions can be squashed with brute strength and she has the support of a faction of the nobility so it's not like she is isolated. The puppet king would be more useful for diplomatic stability instead of domestic affairs, that much I can agree on.

Yeah she does, try choosing Conrad for the council and agreeing with the coup then you can see the exchange. If you antagonize her from the beginning, her plans won't rely on you at all, she won't even make you the offer so it probably involves something very different from the one she describes to the MC...
Firstly, what army? Could they really take over/deceive military to maintain order without the prince's command or someone like Conrad? Even if they do how much soldier there could be in one city? You say she has the support of a faction of nobility; how many or how powerful are they? Is there any nobleman who isn't western among them, if there is not wouldn't this annoy local nobles of the kingdom? As far as we know, she has only the support of 'western nobility' which also is in a weakening state due to some revolutionary society among them so I wouldn't completely trust their support.

Getting to the main point: I think either way coup's success is dependent on you, but in the scenario which you antogonize her she'll probably blackmail you with somone you love. Hell, we may see some other LI death in the next update if we turn her down.

Last edited:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Firstly, what army? Could they really take over/deceive military to maintain order without the prince's command or someone like Conrad? Even if they do how much soldier there could be in one city? You say she has the support of a faction of nobility; how many or how powerful are they? Is there any nobleman who isn't western among them, if there is not wouldn't this annoy local nobles of the kingdom? As far as we know, she has only the support of 'western nobility' which also is in a weakening state due to some revolutionary society among them so I wouldn't completely trust their support.

Getting to the main point: I think either way coup's success is dependent on you, but in the scenario which you antogonize her she'll probably blackmail you with somone you love. Hell, we may see some other LI death in the next update if we turn her down.
Who died?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

I meant the kingdom's army, since if her plan succeeds and she manages to grab the power for herself I highly doubt the army will revolt since there will be no one that has the right to take command of them other than her, she is still the first princess and that gives her some legitimacy. But yeah I guess we will have to wait and see how the story branches from the next update on, too many unknown variables right now. I think that if you agree with the coup your current wife will have to go hahaha.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
I meant the kingdom's army, since if her plan succeeds and she manages to grab the power for herself I highly doubt the army will revolt since there will be no one that has the right to take command of them other than her, she is still the first princess and that gives her some legitimacy. But yeah I guess we will have to wait and see how the story branches from the next update on, too many unknown variables right now. I think that if you agree with the coup your current wife will have to go hahaha.
Dude we talked so much about what could happen yet I feel like we should count ourselves lucky if we see half the content we talked here in the next update XD

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes