4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, the game of thrones has begun.

The strings are being pulled, the conspirators are mobilizing. The western lords loyal to Cassandra prepare for a coup, while the Queen conspires with the elves to regain power. Our bride-to-be from the south is far from innocent, as unpredictable and dangerous as a scorpion. She is polishing her stinger and biding her time. The northerners have begun to move the stones for their own goals - is it a marriage for power, or is the princess not as innocent as she seems?

As the Red Emperor said: "Trust no one!
Hey, I just listened to my grandpa, I'm not responsible for total extermination of Elves! Where is he? Oh, he is in my head. :oops:

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723230541190.png

I've returned home and I'm going back to work.

I will buy a new computer in the next few days. As soon as this happens, I will tell you how much my work will speed up.

Thank you all very much for your support and interest!

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
and now we all are doomed...usually when a dev buys a new pc to "speed up the work" it turns opposite:HideThePain:
#weallareocean_oceanisus
I understand why that happens, they're like, oh, I can crank out all the sliders responsible for render detail. Oh, I can add a couple more characters to the frame. And so on. But I don't think that's going to happen with Lazy Monkey in that "Ocean-type" way. Maybe we'll get more animations or group scenes, which is good anyway. ffm scenes always welcome

Yves / Ivy

Formerly 'lazilythought'
Jan 13, 2023
in the final summary screen of Alaina's dream session, it incorrectly states that MC chose to lead humans, even though i selected the neutral option to lead both elves and humans. is this a known bug?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was solid. I liked how resistant to things the mother was rather than just oddly being into as they sometimes are, which removes any of the taboo vibe. There was quite a wide variety of characters that felt like they had distinct personalities and were each alluring in some way. Even when new ones like the mother-in-law were added it didn't feel like an annoying dilution as it sometimes can, I was excited about there being more about. I hope some of the lesser seen characters like the teacher and demon blood talker make reappearances. Felt like there was a good amount of decision making and that you had a reasonable hand in steering things.

My singular qualm was at the end there, I'll spoiler it just to be safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
This was solid. I liked how resistant to things the mother was rather than just oddly being into as they sometimes are, which removes any of the taboo vibe. There was quite a wide variety of characters that felt like they had distinct personalities and were each alluring in some way. Even when new ones like the mother-in-law were added it didn't feel like an annoying dilution as it sometimes can, I was excited about there being more about. I hope some of the lesser seen characters like the teacher and demon blood talker make reappearances. Felt like there was a good amount of decision making and that you had a reasonable hand in steering things.

My singular qualm was at the end there, I'll spoiler it just to be safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The marriage was clearly a political move, the MC probably will be able to ignore the wife in favor of the other LIs, or even kill her in the future if those white visions are not misleading. The Cass situation is interesting because she doesn't really need you, if you treat her well she makes room for you in her plans and hopes that you will play along when she offers you the chance to join the coup, but it was gonna happen anyway. That's why she is so pissed if the king names you his heir during the weeding banquet, the chances of you joining the coup should decrease drastically as you will be the new king anyway when the ailing old man dies, meaning that she and her faction will probably end up fighting you for the crown which is the scenario she is trying to avoid.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The marriage was clearly a political move, the MC probably will be able to ignore the wife in favor of the other LIs, or even kill her in the future if those white visions are not misleading. The Cass situation is interesting because she doesn't really need you, if you treat her well she makes room for you in her plans and hopes that you will play along when she offers you the chance to join the coup, but it was gonna happen anyway. That's why she is so pissed if the king names you his heir during the weeding banquet, the chances of you joining the coup should decrease drastically as you will be the new king anyway when the ailing old man dies, meaning that she and her faction will probably end up fighting you for the crown which is the scenario she is trying to avoid.
I think you nailed it 100% but we will see. LM may surprise us yet. Maybe she's disappointed because she wants to be the one to give him a Crown with her beside him?
There's a few directions it could go.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lady Alaina in chapter 2 advices you to marry the weak willed and the obedient candidate or otherwise they would overshadow you. even before the candidates are introduced or arrive. Aurora marriage part of her plot?

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Yes, Cass doesn't need you in the coup to succeed yet you are the missing piece of the puzzle. Coup's purpouse is to install you on the throne otherwise she is gonna stamped as usurper; which means her power on throne won't be recognized by many and civil war may break out. In the scenarios of you turning her down or MC unaware of the coup, she probably gonna blackmail you to sit on the throne and hand her all the power.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, Cass doesn't need you in the coup to succeed yet you are the missing piece of the puzzle. Coup's purpouse is to install you on the throne otherwise she is gonna stamped as usurper; which means her power on throne won't be recognized by many and civil war may break out. In the scenarios of you turning her down or MC unaware of the coup, she probably gonna blackmail you to sit on the throne and hand her all the power.
I had the impression she would just crown herself the new empress if you don't accept her deal, since there would be no male heirs to contest her claim and she has the backing of her faction. Remember that she talks about eliminating key opposition individuals when making you the offer to join the coup, if you join her it makes things easier and the cleaner for everyone involved, but if you don't she is gonna take the power by force one way or the other, if it takes a civil war so be it. The queen will probably be a major adversary for her with the help of the elves and some renegade nobility that won't recognize Cass as a legitimate ruler, but I doubt Ellin or Lia join the resistance in any significant way unless Cass harms you.

Lady Alaina in chapter 2 advices you to marry the weak willed and the obedient candidate or otherwise they would overshadow you. even before the candidates are introduced or arrive. Aurora marriage part of her plot?
You can be in a dominant position with Isis too if you impress her with your strength, but if you show weakness she will dominate you instead. Having a strong wife on a leash instead of a meek one might be better in the long run as she can keep some of the other players in check, but at this point we have only seen the surface of both wives personalities, Aurora might be stronger than we think and she comes with that bear of a bodyguard too, so it's hard to know if Alaina was nudging her into her direction specifically or just giving general advice.

Reactions: n00bPanda

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, well, well what do we have here? Oh that's walkthrough for 0.5.
Please update your old post (that is linked in the Game post) with the new Walkthrough instead of making a new post next version. So we don't have to change the link every time. Thanks.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes