4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn it all Cass is my second favorite chick in this game but I have a feeling you are if not totally at least mostly right and it sucks because I really want a healing lovey dovey route for her but I understand the setting is what it is and she may be beyond reach as warped and murderously bitter as she has become.
Maybe the Lazy monkeh will surprise us all.
Cass is my second favorite as well, after Queen. However, the choices this update really shined a light on how she really is and what she potentially tried to do to MC himself. For that, I can't reasonably be with her, if the coup is the only way. If we can fix her or cool some of her hatred down, I will. I just won't kill her like she wants or do a coup attempt for something already in my grasp.

I don't blame her for being the way she is as a person though. Her mom was potentially killed by our father. She lost her eye and took most of the blame for it. Her lover that she genuinely liked turned out to be using her. And, she became a complete outcast in the family. She's rightfully bitter and a tad bit broken by it.

I just don't want to be dragged down to her level when we didn't go through the same struggle. She either let us pull her up to be by our side and be happy. Or, she stay in the darkness by herself. I'm not going to risk everyone for her when she's not really willing to do the same and let her brother get on the throne in a partly peaceful manner.

Last edited:

Eumm

Nov 22, 2021
I think one important reason why mage route is so lame is that there is only little mention of the elven conspiracy led by queen and lady Alaina who suggested MC's exile. Damn, the new Alaina is so sexy but we don't have enough contact. I believe when the story focuses more on the elven conspiracy (maybe after Cass's coup), the mage route will show more merits.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Things really escalated quickly there at the end....

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Cass is my second favorite as well, after Queen. However, the choices this update really shined a light on how she really is and what she potentially tried to do to MC himself. For that, I can't reasonably be with her, if the coup is the only way. If we can fix her or cool some of her hatred down, I will. I just won't kill her like she wants or do a coup attempt for something already in my grasp.

I don't blame her for being the way she is as a person though. Her mom was potentially killed by our father. She lost her eye and took most of the blame for it. Her lover that she genuinely liked turned out to be using her. And, she became a complete outcast in the family. She's rightfully bitter and a tad bit broken by it.

I just don't want to be dragged down to her level when we didn't go through the same struggle. She either let us pull her up to be by our side and be happy. Or, she stay in the darkness by herself. I'm not going to risk everyone for her when she's not really willing to do the same and let her brother get on the throne in a partly peaceful manner.
There you go, making me feel bad for Cass...
But you are right: in her current state, Cass is a menace to the kingdom and the peace within it. Kind of ironic when you think about it, she talks about how weak the kingdom is becoming and that the peace is failing - but her plans will only start more chaos and further destabilize the whole thing.
MC becoming heir is the only real way of establishing lasting peace & order, since being a child of both worlds means he can be the true ruler of both people.
I wouldn't mind there being an option to have MC help Cass rise out of her own prison of misery & bitterness, but the setting so far tells a more brutal fantasy story, in which not all people capable of redemption are also capable of achieving it.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
[Snip]
Edit: The more I think about it the Bookworm path is probably my favorite even though I am still annoyed he gets into situations where he is pushed around.
I like the perks and I'll be honest it's mostly Ophelia for me.
I have a type and she is it! Fuck man yall don't even know...
The more i've played, I'm starting to lean towards the Bookworm being my favorite, which kinda surprised me.

It seems you lose tavern lady at the start, and Val as sex slave. But i suppose you can still do the 'nice' route with Val as Bookworm. :unsure: .

But you gain full on sex with the vampire lady, and extended naughty scenes with Lia

Also, you can have extra scenes with Aurora if you opt not to fool around with the Queen

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The more i've played, I'm starting to lean towards the Bookworm being my favorite, which kinda surprised me.

It seems you lose tavern lady at the start, and Val as sex slave. But i suppose you can still do the 'nice' route with Val as Bookworm. :unsure: .

But you gain full on sex with the vampire lady, and extended naughty scenes with Lia

Also, you can have extra scenes with Aurora if you opt not to fool around with the Queen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never been able to resist the Queen so far. :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never been able to resist the Queen so far. :ROFLMAO:
In the tavern, when Aurora and Isis arrive.
If you are nerd you get a choice to spend time with Aurora, play a servant and show her the palace.
Strength you get a choice to get a scene with Isis, jump on her ride.
Mage, or if you reject that choice, you spend time with the queen, dancing and kissing in the tavern.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
In the tavern, when Aurora and Isis arrive.
If you are nerd you get a choice to spend time with Aurora, play a servant and show her the palace.
Strength you get a choice to get a scene with Isis, jump on her ride.
Mage, or if you reject that choice, you spend time with the queen, dancing and kissing in the tavern.
Oh. I got that scene on nerd path lol. I also fooled around with the Queen and still got it. I guess he was mistaken.
I thought there was some other exclusive scene.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh. I got that scene on nerd path lol. I also fooled around with the Queen and still got it. I guess he was mistaken.
I thought there was some other exclusive scene.
Yes, you just lose the dancing and kissing in the tavern with the queen, and that ain't happening on any of my runs.
Also the queen is the best and followed by the younger sister, can't resist them.

• Red Heart

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
If i had to guess, he means stockings and pantyhose.
Correct. Monkey Business was full of long-legged ladies in pantyhose. That's why I liked it in spite of rather messy plot. Well, I guess with Fantasy setting one can come with some ideas like translucent silks or smth ;)

Reactions: wtfalan

Garen

May 6, 2017
I'm surprised to see so many anti-Cass (plot) and pro-King peeps. I thought everyone was a sappy moron like I am who's fine with it even if she kills us. My ultimate goal is to replace revenge with ourselves as the top priority in her heart.

To that end, Cass can do anything besides killing Elin or mother and I'll be completely ok with it. The eye flashback really got to me.

eye_talk9_jpg.jpg road_end13_jpg.jpg imperial (2).jpg imperial (2).png

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I'm surprised to see so many anti-Cass (plot) and pro-King peeps. I thought everyone was a sappy moron like I am who's fine with it even if she kills us. My ultimate goal is to replace revenge with ourselves as the top priority in her heart.

To that end, Cass can do anything besides killing Elin or mother and I'll be completely ok with it. The eye flashback really got to me.

View attachment 3907767 View attachment 3907768 View attachment 3907729 View attachment 3907730
Well the thing is, the game is not finished yet. Maybe once we can see the endings play out, and if Cass forsakes her hateful nature in favor of spending her life with MC, maybe I am willing to side with her against the king - if that is what it takes, of course.

But if the "Cass Ending" isn't a very good one for the overall health of the kingdom/empire, then fuck that. I'm not about to install a psychotic queen onto the throne just because her puss is delish, you catch my drift? Especially one that is unrepentant of her attitude...

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021

View attachment 3907767 View attachment 3907768 View attachment 3907729 View attachment 3907730
simp

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garen

Garen

May 6, 2017
Well the thing is, the game is not finished yet. Maybe once we can see the endings play out, and if Cass forsakes her hateful nature in favor of spending her life with MC, maybe I am willing to side with her against the king - if that is what it takes, of course.

But if the "Cass Ending" isn't a very good one for the overall health of the kingdom/empire, then fuck that. I'm not about to install a psychotic queen onto the throne just because her puss is delish, you catch my drift? Especially one that is unrepentant of her attitude...
That's what I meant by 'anything'. Also, I don't think she's as far-gone given her surprised reaction in the final scene of the latest update so I'm pretty hopeful.

Untitled_Export_V1.png

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Not all of us are simps...
Also just because i'm anti Cass plot doesn't mean i'm pro king. If i could remove the king, or incapacitate him, i would be up for it. I just won't put Cass's people in positions of power, nor give her any more power than she already has, no matter if i like her personaly.

Now if it was for the mother, or the other 2 sisters, i would be up for destroying the kingdom from the inside. Maybe give the elves a chance to form their own realm.
In the first place, i don't care about the king, nor the kingdom, even less for the nobels and fuck the humies.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes