4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah, feels like the dev had a bit of a dissociative moment making that. That's what made it really weird tbh, it's not a game with a rapey vibe, until suddenly he thinks stop means shove it in quick with no prior preparation.

Who knows maybe I missed the signs, I did choose to free the Elf, might be that lead to a more rapey direction if you don't free her.
There is full blown rape in this game but the thing is it was optional you had agency over being rapist/rapey or a normal guy this scene didn't have that.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
There is full blown rape in this game but the thing is it was optional you had agency over being rapist/rapey or a normal guy this scene didn't have that.
Ahh ok, yeah I wondered if I'd just missed that. But like you say, there's no option to listen to the very clear no which really isn't a great choice.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
You are free to voice your opinions, I am not disputing your right to do so.

But I will not tolerate baseless claims about NTR when there is none, and no evidence we will ever get one.

What happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? You can support Lazy Monkey until he is no longer deserving of your support, and unlike some developers, his updates are only 2 months apart - so even if we get jebaited by his promises during development, you won't be waiting a year (for a single update!) to see the 'scam' results.

IMHO, LM has earned the benefit of the doubt.

How goes the saying? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"
I don't support any developer that has even a whiff of dubious behaviour, so if I were to get burned by giving my hard-earned money to scammers multiple times, I would perform a serious introspection.
I never made baseless claims about NTR. You're kinda special aren't you? You know what? Congrats. You are like the 4th person I've ever blocked in all my years on this site.
Go yell at a wall kid.

Kittyboi hittin that monkey cum:
1637176681677.gif

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
thanks 4 the info it just make me sad coz i gots to read the walkthrough online then go back to the game

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Great update! good amount of content for the quick path of updating, the plot is advancing a LOT (the established factions became a lot clearer in this up), the Isis scene on dominance path is hot as fuck (though it's weird to see the non-dominance path say she "dominated you" when it was just normal sex where MC still kinda had the upper hand), the conspirating milf from the west is a fun addition, and that cass dilemma....god I hope there's a way to maintain the golden order AND keep/bring her back to MC's side.

Cass is my favorite girl, but her plot is just...wasteful and needlessly dangerous when you're already the heir of an old king. Why arrest and abolish the council to put cass as a despot-in-second when you can just get used to politics, strengthen connections, public image and allies 'till king dies (with maybe a hand depending on how you feel about paricide) and then become king with full legitimacy and good reputation with the people, local nobles and neighboring powers? "go for my plot or kill me" is so wasteful when you can stay a good heir and provide her protection, power and love. Guess she's dug herself too deep into the conspiracy and is to unused to not trust people to not see a way out other than death, but I hope she can be persuaded down the road, on a suitable path where you make the right decisions.

I also hope there's a way to save aurora from that prophetised death other than just going for Isis and sending her off (bit weird to not have at least one render of the spurned girl go away from the palace or something btw).

I have played all the paths good and bad pursuing different options and they are just awful with the mage being the worst IMO.
Counterpoint: the bookworm path gives you a sexy super strong loyal vampire as an ally and lover. Such a path can't be "pathetic" :p

You also have some nice options here and there as bookworm, path is good imo, just don't expect to punch people in the face but eh, that's fine.

Agree mage is kinda wimpy and lack options, but I kinda like slow-burn magicians MC so I'm fine with it. It's kind of the "Elin-focus" path I guess.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Great update! good amount of content for the quick path of updating, the plot is advancing a LOT (the established factions became a lot clearer in this up), the Isis scene on dominance path is hot as fuck (though it's weird to see the non-dominance path say she "dominated you" when it was just normal sex where MC still kinda had the upper hand), the conspirating milf from the west is a fun addition, and that cass dilemma....god I hope there's a way to maintain the golden order AND keep/bring her back to MC's side.

Cass is my favorite girl, but her plot is just...wasteful and needlessly dangerous when you're already the heir of an old king. Why arrest and abolish the council to put cass as a despot-in-second when you can just get used to politics, strengthen connections, public image and allies 'till king dies (with maybe a hand depending on how you feel about paricide) and then become king with full legitimacy and good reputation with the people, local nobles and neighboring powers? "go for my plot or kill me" is so wasteful when you can stay a good heir and provide her protection, power and love. Guess she's dug herself too deep into the conspiracy and is to unused to not trust people to not see a way out other than death, but I hope she can be persuaded down the road, on a suitable path where you make the right decisions.

I also hope there's a way to save aurora from that prophetised death other than just going for Isis and sending her off (bit weird to not have at least one render of the spurned girl go away from the palace or something btw).

Counterpoint: the bookworm path gives you a sexy super strong loyal vampire as an ally and lover. Such a path can't be "pathetic" :p

You also have some nice options here and there as bookworm, path is good imo, just don't expect to punch people in the face but eh, that's fine.

Agree mage is kinda wimpy and lack options, but I kinda like slow-burn magicians MC so I'm fine with it. It's kind of the "Elin-focus" path I guess.
The vampire woman is also atleast going to protect you on warrior's path as mc can feel having a bad night when she comes as the game shows it.So atleast she will lookout for us even though we won't get other things atleast not for now from her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree that her plan doesn't have putting the MC on the throne at the heart of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, the king being weak in body, mind and rule is the reason she states for the coup, that he can't damage the country any further.
But yeah, i don't believe that is her real reason.

True, there is zero reason bring in other powers if the goal is to bring the MC on the throne.
Why even go with the plan to isolate the king and let the MC play regent ? It's risky and if discovered treason.
Cass clearly has no problem with killing, she clearly hates her father, she has the skill and plenty of opportunity. Add to that his health is really bad, so none would suspicious if he would die in his sleep. Or a poison, don't even need to kill him, in his bad health the right poison would really incapacitate him. Even if other nobels would get suspicious just show them the king and all is good, barely any risk involved.

Then there is the things of what Cass wants from the MC, like take her with and not kneeling, ridicule the MC at the dance, don't follow traditions or the order, be rebelious etc. also not being heir...if you take her plan into account that is the opposite of what you'd want.
A MC which follows traditions, respects his father and is named heir would be far less suspicious and way better for the plan. As you said, why would he try to kill his father if he already is heir and his father's health is ailing.
I mean, call me paranoid, but if you do what Cass wants it looks more like she tries to make the MC look as bad and unfit to rule as possible...

Yes absolutely, the last thing you'd want as king is giving all the power to one person. Even less if that person is a spy/assassin, one who wants to be queen, is putting her allies in all key positions and clearly plays her own game.

Yes aggred, i think she genuinely likes the MC.
But i don't think that would stop her from making use of him, using him as puppet, or try to take the crown for herself. I don't think she would kill him thought, as opposed to Isis, which clearly would when the MC has served his purpose.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

Oh I like the bonus character parts like how Bookworm gets bonus content with Ophelia if you pursue it and likewise mage with Elin but I don't find the idea of a weakling Crown Prince plausible or cool.
The dev seems to have put great effort into creating a somewhat accurate representation of medieval politics and courtly life so it would behoove him to fix that issue.
All noble sons were well trained in the martial disciplines and highly educated even moreso those that would inherit a kingdom or aspire to build an empire. Think bookworm combined with warrior spirit path.
Finally the magic...oh the magic..We hear again and again how he is of ancient powerful blood and his twin sister is extremely powerful yet all he can do is conjure bug shaped night lights and unconsiously mess up his sister's portals despite having a personal elven mage training him for years.
Not cool IMO. He should be as powerful as Elin and I hope he starts obliterating people with magic as required.
It's even dumber that he would fight a legit duel with Cass as a mage with a sword when during training with his guard friend it's confirmed he sucks at it.
When he first meets Cass at the cottage where she sneaks up on him she says she has heard he has become a powerful mage.
Based on fucking what lol?
Anyways those are my issues with it I still love the game.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Well, the king being weak in body, mind and rule is the reason she states for the coup, that he can't damage the country any further.
But yeah, i don't believe that is her real reason.

True, there is zero reason bring in other powers if the goal is to bring the MC on the throne.
Why even go with the plan to isolate the king and let the MC play regent ? It's risky and if discovered treason.
Cass clearly has no problem with killing, she clearly hates her father, she has the skill and plenty of opportunity. Add to that his health is really bad, so none would suspicious if he would die in his sleep. Or a poison, don't even need to kill him, in his bad health the right poison would really incapacitate him. Even if other nobels would get suspicious just show them the king and all is good, barely any risk involved.

Then there is the things of what Cass wants from the MC, like take her with and not kneeling, ridicule the MC at the dance, don't follow traditions or the order, be rebelious etc. also not being heir...if you take her plan into account that is the opposite of what you'd want.
A MC which follows traditions, respects his father and is named heir would be far less suspicious and way better for the plan. As you said, why would he try to kill his father if he already is heir and his father's health is ailing.
I mean, call me paranoid, but if you do what Cass wants it looks more like she tries to make the MC look as bad and unfit to rule as possible...

Yes absolutely, the last thing you'd want as king is giving all the power to one person. Even less if that person is a spy/assassin, one who wants to be queen, is putting her allies in all key positions and clearly plays her own game.

Yes aggred, i think she genuinely likes the MC.
But i don't think that would stop her from making use of him, using him as puppet, or try to take the crown for herself. I don't think she would kill him thought, as opposed to Isis, which clearly would when the MC has served his purpose.
If you are on her path and have her favor Cass won't show up at the ball so she doesn't humiliate the MC. Just adding this as an fyi.
I don't think Isis intends to kill MC. At least at this moment she likes him and wants to rule with him. We'll see what happens when he starts banging Cass as his true Queen lol.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

I love Cass as well, but not enough to follow her blindly into the fray. Like many have said, her plans are far too dubious and vague for the MC to trust completely, and she seems to be in the habit of gathering power for herself - which she will only lend to us - while supposedly trying to strengthen MC's claim to the throne (despite there being no other obvious heirs to threaten ours). Her ultimatum to MC will always end in her death IMHO, probably the weakest plot point so far.

Speaking of the bookworm path: hearing talk about this sexy vampire lover is great to hear, even if I have never encountered her due to my preference for the Warrior path for the first playthrough - just another testament to LM's ability to implement true branching paths with different scenes, so I look forward to that once the game finishes!

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Oh I like the bonus character parts like how Bookworm gets bonus content with Ophelia if you pursue it and likewise mage with Elin but I don't find the idea of a weakling Crown Prince plausible or cool.
The dev seems to have put great effort into creating a somewhat accurate representation of medieval politics and courtly life so it would behoove him to fix that issue.
All noble sons were well trained in the martial disciplines and highly educated even moreso those that would inherit a kingdom or aspire to build an empire. Think bookworm combined with warrior spirit path.
Finally the magic...oh the magic..We hear again and again how he is of ancient powerful blood and his twin sister is extremely powerful yet all he can do is conjure bug shaped night lights and unconsiously mess up his sister's portals despite having a personal elven mage training him for years.
Not cool IMO. He should be as powerful as Elin and I hope he starts obliterating people with magic as required.
It's even dumber that he would fight a legit duel with Cass as a mage with a sword when during training with his guard friend it's confirmed he sucks at it.
When he first meets Cass at the cottage where she sneaks up on him she says she has heard he has become a powerful mage.
Based on fucking what lol?
Anyways those are my issues with it I still love the game.
On the contrary, I like the fact that the protagonist is not some level 78 badass mage who can fight Antharas or Valakas JUST because he's the protagonist, and therefore the chosen one, the most badass hero gigachad, and so on. It's pretty obvious that he's lazy and has been in exile in the tavern and therefore not as cool as his sister.

Reactions: Belphegor

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
MC didn't receive a very...normal royal education though. And a few teachers don't necesarily make one a gifted polymath anyway.

I don't find bookworm to be a wimp. His place is not in a fight, but most of the game is not fighting, much more political intrigues for which his interests are more useful. MC in general is not some "alpha male" thumping on his chest, and that's fine.

I hope he does not, that would make things pretty tedious.

Also Magic MC see through a door and send an axe cut an agressor's feet (and seems capable of blinding acker, who back down) or can stop a running elf with his magic. He's not as powerless as you make him out to be.

I dunno, It feels like you're frustrated that you're not getting essentially a full blown power fantasy, but that is not what this game is.

Reactions: Punto
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes