4.70 star(s) 53 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
It is forced and I don't agree with you, I can accept the marriage because it is a political agreement, but I don't want to be forced to have anything with her, why Elin can wait for us but we can't wait for her?
But I'm not going to argue any more, I don't expect the dev to change it and everyone has their own opinion. I'll just stop playing it and that's it.
And your examples are of little use to me, since I didn't watch more than 3 episodes of Game of Thrones either.
Now you have me confused: are you complaining about forced romance with Elin, or with the arranged marriage?

If your complaint is about Elin, then don't let the door hit you on your way out - or did you just ignore all the planned tags in the OP of this game?

If your complaint is about the arranged marriage, then I already explained that one away.

In any case, you are clearly not the target audience for this game, and that is okay.
But it's not okay to say the game/developer is terrible for not making the game something it never was trying to be...

Garen

May 6, 2017
I think the Red Emperor path is Cass. I think MC's current spouse will get killed and he will fulfill his promise to marry her.
Whether or not he actually has any real say in the matter after giving her the seven keys and overthrowing the government with HER people is in doubt and up for speculation.
I'm counting on that. Initially, I had Aurora as my wife because I couldn't trust Isis at all but having replayed the game with the update I now consider her "ride or die" material. Now, while Cass and Isis check each other, Elis gets some breathing space to have some fun.

imperial (3).jpg imperial (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm counting on that. Initially, I had Aurora as my wife because I couldn't trust Isis at all but having replaying the game with the update I now consider her "ride or die" material. Now, while Cass and Isis check each other, Elis gets some breathing space to have some fun.

View attachment 3898194 View attachment 3898195
100% agree! I couldn't choose Aurora on my Cass run because she doesn't deserve the storm that is brewing. Isis? Let the two psychos vie for power and MC's affection.

• Haha
Reactions: Belphegor and Garen

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
100% agree! I couldn't choose Aurora on my Cass run because she doesn't deserve the storm that is brewing. Isis? Let the two psychos vie for power and MC's affection.
Yep, Aurora doesn't deserve that, Cass and Isis kill of each other if lucky, after we made good use of them.
Thought i really hope we can side with the elves, i'd like to play my MC as an elven supremacist, down with the humies.
As for any eventually born children of Isis or Aurora...well, i think it's called late term abortion :whistle:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Now you have me confused: are you complaining about forced romance with Elin, or with the arranged marriage?

If your complaint is about Elin, then don't let the door hit you on your way out - or did you just ignore all the planned tags in the OP of this game?

If your complaint is about the arranged marriage, then I already explained that one away.

In any case, you are clearly not the target audience for this game, and that is okay.
But it's not okay to say the game/developer is terrible for not making the game something it never was trying to be...
Bud people are free to have their own opinions on the game. You are NOT the arbiter of what's OK in regards to anything on this site.
His opinion offends you too much and you don't want to see it? Block him and move on.
Most of us are so passionate about it because we like the game a lot so don't be a clown and try to tell people whether they're the target audience etc.
6ftei0.jpg

Seidan

Jul 15, 2017
great game with a very good story and character building -especially cass- which is surprising given the amont of character but i fear that because of those two new route the development time and content get negatively impacted

unless there story event in the future that only gave us the illusion of choice (which would be "good" given it's not an AAA) i hope i'm wrong and that dev's don't burn out, no matter what i'll gladly wait for any update given the quality

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, also in Aurora's case the whole thing felt really rushed, if not a bit rapey.
Dude it's even worse if the MC is on the bookworm path. He humiliates her and is a condescending asshole during their first time. It's made even worse because there is no player input to stop him from being that way and it really makes the MC look bad.
I now think that in many regards the worse aspect of this great game and awesome world the dev has made is the MC himself.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I haven't played the game yet since i was waiting for more content. After reading some comments i wanna make sure of something.
Mc's sister, a LI is marrying some dude and you can't prevet that? :unsure:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't played the game yet since i was waiting for more content. After reading some comments i wanna make sure of something.
Mc's sister, a LI is marrying some dude and you can't prevet that? :unsure:
Yep royal arranged marriage out of the blue. Shocks the characters too. King says he'll exile her if she doesn't. The only saving grace is you can have the MC keep her husband from pushing his sexual rights when they are married.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Yep royal arranged marriage out of the blue. Shocks the characters too. King says he'll exile her if she doesn't. The only saving grace is you can have the MC keep her husband from pushing his sexual rights when they are married.
Welp, there goes all my interest and i had high hopes for it after monkey business. Thanks for the answer.
peace.
disappearing.gif

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Bud people are free to have their own opinions on the game. You are NOT the arbiter of what's OK in regards to anything on this site.
His opinion offends you too much and you don't want to see it? Block him and move on.
Most of us are so passionate about it because we like the game a lot so don't be a clown and try to tell people whether they're the target audience etc.
View attachment 3898338
I will repeat myself once more if necessary: this game is not about NTR nor does it include NTR in any way, shape or form. The dialogue makes it clear that Elin won't be consummating the marriage with anyone against her will, but she still has to marry someone other than the MC.

Developer stated the rules of this game, and so far, has not strayed from it. If you can't stomach this new development, you are free to leave the thread and abandon the game, but no right to come here acting like the developer shot your dog because you can't fuck all the girls by the 0.5 version.

Just like I don't have the right to hop on over to the Intertwined thread complaining about not being able to romance the mother, when the game is clearly not focused around incest. It would be like complaining that the coffee at Starbucks sucks... while waiting in line for it.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I will repeat myself once more if necessary: this game is not about NTR nor does it include NTR in any way, shape or form. The dialogue makes it clear that Elin won't be consummating the marriage with anyone against her will, but she still has to marry someone other than the MC.

Developer stated the rules of this game, and so far, has not strayed from it. If you can't stomach this new development, you are free to leave the thread and abandon the game, but no right to come here acting like the developer shot your dog because you can't fuck all the girls by the 0.5 version.

Just like I don't have the right to hop on over to the Intertwined thread complaining about not being able to romance the mother, when the game is clearly not focused around incest. It would be like complaining that the coffee at Starbucks sucks... while waiting in line for it.
Interesting because I never said or claimed any of the crap you you just posted. Might wanna go back and reread what I did say. Also all this stuff has nothing to do with post you linked in your response...where I called you out for acting all condescending to people who don't agree with you.

What I DID say was it's difficult to see how the dev is planning on delivering on his own planned tags based on how the game was going so far and that 2 of the MC's class paths were pathetic.
Now:
fuck-yourself-go-fuck-yourself.gif

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Forget the arguments, guys, and enjoy the game.

By the way, am I the only one who likes the younger Cass even more than the older one because of the hairstyle?

eye_talk4.jpg

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Forget the arguments, guys, and enjoy the game.

By the way, am I the only one who likes the younger Cass even more than the older one because of the hairstyle?

View attachment 3898507
I think Cass is one of the most beautiful women in the game so it kinda bums me out that in 2 out of 3 playthroughs she is probably gonna be a major antagonist.
She is a tragic figure and the romantic in me wants the option to have the MC comfort her and help her heal. Sadly I haven't seen the MC be romantic with anyone other than Elin at this point.
Most of the time he is just a horny pervert (Like us).

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes