4.70 star(s) 53 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Where do you see your historical accuracy, in a story where the character is half elf, and where the world is full of ogres, vampires and magic?
So I don't accept that the dev is forcing something on me when we've been deciding for 4 chapters who you want to be with. If there were no choices during the previous chapters, I wouldn't say anything.
I'm greedy I want a option to go full tyrant change the laws and add ALL waifus as Queens/consorts.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Where do you see your historical accuracy, in a story where the character is half elf, and where the world is full of ogres, vampires and magic?
So I don't accept that the dev is forcing something on me when we've been deciding for 4 chapters who you want to be with. If there were no choices during the previous chapters, I wouldn't say anything.
Doesnt even need historical accuracy. What if MC die who will be his heir? It just common sense. Nothing to do with fantasy setting.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Join the riot with Cass, maybe that way you will be able to change the laws, the game is supposed to be Harem.
I read that it was a harem and I read where the dev said we could get who we wanted into it just some of the circumstances and nature of some relationships could change depending on choices but atm I don't see how he plans to incorporate all that when we are making binary choices and some of the girls are getting married off or killed off.
Sure you can cockblock lockhart but she is still MARRIED to another fucking dude now.
I like Cass but I want a scenario where MC is in charge and doesn't have to follow the path of a fucking human supremacist and make a bunch of perfect decisions to have a shot at her only to given another binary choice of do what she says or kill her on the spot.
I really like the game and characters overall but a few things really irritate me. Another issue is the MC being a total weakling/pussy in two of his class routes.
Dev seems to be going for a somewhat accurate depiction of courtly life so fun fact ALL male heirs were extensively schooled in martial disciplines AND education.
So combine bookworm and warrior spirit if you want a more accurate depiction of a royal Crown Prince. He also had a magic tutor and potent ancient elf blood. Magic should be a default and as a twin he should be just as scary as Elin when he wants to be.
But no here are some bug lights and I'll accidentally screw up sis's portals! ME A MAGE NAOW!:ROFLMAO:

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I promised Cass and didn't kiss the kings hand. After everything went through Lia was writing the book, (what happened in the wedding and whatnot.) MC says "Yes...I also kissed the king's hand".
I had to triple check, kept reloading multiple times still the same result. I literally had to change the variable from the console.
And this type of thing isn't happening for the first time.
So i went back to the start of the game. Made my choices and checked them from saveeditor(didn't change anything from there only used it to see variables) , eventually to find out half of the choices i'm making are not registering or entirely wrong. for example; i specifically chose to spare Val and took her with me as Elin suggested. Fuck, i even promised her she won't get capital punishment when we reach the city. After that i havent seen Val whole walkthrough, then checked variables. Apparently i listened to Aker and chopped her head off....................... I cannot trust a single thing in this game, it is driving me insane. I didn't even change anything nor modded the game before any of this happened so do not even try to come at me with that bullshit.
This game is so fucking broken sometimes it pisses me off dude.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I promised Cass and didn't kiss the kings hand. After everything went through Lia was writing the book, (what happened in the wedding and whatnot.) MC says "Yes...I also kissed the king's hand".
I had to triple check, kept reloading multiple times still the same result. I literally had to change the variable from the console.
And this type of thing isn't happening for the first time.
So i went back to the start of the game. Made my choices and checked them from saveeditor(didn't change anything from there only used it to see variables) , eventually to find out half of the choices i'm making are not registering or entirely wrong. for example; i specifically chose to spare Val and took her with me as Elin suggested. Fuck, i even promised her she won't get capital punishment when we reach the city. After that i havent seen Val whole walkthrough, then checked variables. Apparently i listened to Aker and chopped her head off....................... I cannot trust a single thing in this game, it is driving me insane. I didn't even change anything nor modded the game before any of this happened so do not even try to come at me with that bullshit.
This game is so fucking broken sometimes it pisses me off dude.
I didn't have the Val issue but I did have the "kissed the kings hand" issue. also a lot of random errors in dialogue and a few Renpy errors.
Thankfully I could click past them.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
King need an heir fast if the MC would be king next. It's not your choice its the story choice. Back then would be kings dont make choice to be their bride.
It would be good if we can know in the future story of the benefits and disadvantage bride would bring in a political marriage. How can each lady help MC.
Isis --> Red Emperor route and domination through alliance with south
Aurora ---> Golden order route and preservation of the status quo.

This is what it looks like to me. ISIS wore red dress to symbolize the red emperor.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I liked the fact that they gave me a wife. Princes marry whoever is profitable, and here they even gave me a choice. It makes sense. No matter how fantasy setting, it's still medieval and marriage traditions.

And those who don't like it: well, dudes, learn to immerse yourself in the setting of the game, accept its peculiarities, it's not a dating simulator in a storyless game where you just fuck your mom, sisters, their friends and that's it.

Harem? Who says there won't be harem when the mc comes to power and gradually corrupts everyone? Who knows what happens to Lockhart next?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Isis --> Red Emperor route and domination through alliance with south
Aurora ---> Golden order route and preservation of the status quo.

This is what it looks like to me. ISIS wore red dress to symbolize the red emperor.
I think the Red Emperor path is Cass. I think MC's current spouse will get killed and he will fulfill his promise to marry her.
Whether or not he actually has any real say in the matter after giving her the seven keys and overthrowing the government with HER people is in doubt and up for speculation.

Reactions: Garen

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I don't normally play harem path, but I don't see it in this game either because of the way the game is developing.
I don't consider any game perfect, but as much as I like the story, and even if it irritates me a bit what you say, I can tolerate those flaws, no game is perfect, but I can't with a forced Li when you've been looking the other way all game.
Aurora is "forced" on you like you are "forced" to drink jamba-juice to quench your thirst. The story was clearly leading that way, if you were expecting to be able to reject the arranged Aurora/Isis marriage while marrying the Queen Mother or Elin, you obviously didn't read any of the dialogue since chapter 1.

This game is about political intrigue, much like Game of Thrones is. Did people like Jorah Mormont dying? Or Sandor Clegane? Or seeing Sansa get raped? No, they probably hated it... but it was integral to the story told, so people understood why it happened.

Same thing here, MC is forced to marry some random girl to secure alliances for the good of the kingdom, but that doesn't mean you won't be able to add more girls to your harem once you've established your rule as king.

As far as forced LIs go, I'd say this is one of the few cases where it doesn't detract from the experience one bit.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The forced weddings always left a sour taste in the previous update. Now after reading some recent posts on here, it seems I will need an updated walkthrough to be certain I don't get NTR'd with Elin and Lockhart. Might need a tag or at least an NTR Avoidable in the Genre spoiler.
There is no NTR, since Elin clearly doesn't want to be married to anyone (but you) and loves the MC. And especially since there is no confirmed consummation of her marriage, Lockhart himself says (when you try to threaten him to leave Elin alone) he wouldn't force himself on her if she wasn't ready - so the implication is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
There is no NTR, since Elin clearly doesn't want to be married to anyone (but you) and loves the MC. And especially since there is no confirmed consummation of her marriage, Lockhart himself says (when you try to threaten him to leave Elin alone) he wouldn't force himself on her if she wasn't ready - so the implication is
Thing is most people that played along her route don't want her to EVER be with him. Whoever is first is immaterial and not the argument people are making.
Let's not be disingenuous.

Reactions: Siddington

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Thing is most people that played along her route don't want her to EVER be with him. Whoever is first is immaterial and not the argument people are making.
Let's not be disingenuous.
I get that people don't want her to be in the vicinity of any other male other than the MC, but I was talking about NTR specifically.
I lowkey don't like that you can't stop her marriage from happening, but if 0.5 taught us anything - it's that Lazy Monkey isn't writing a fairy tale here. The story will be brutal at some points
, and you have been warned plenty beforehand.

I'm trying to curb any flames before they fan into fires about this game.

Mar 6, 2020
When I played this game, I saw many paths, but I only saved 2 main paths

- A path where our MC decides to become a good person, choose the nerd route, respect the king and wait for him to pass the throne to him, choose the northern ally with Aurora as his wife and goal The goal is to maintain as much peace as possible

- The second path is a dictator with a warrior line, choosing Cass's overthrow plan and choosing southern allies with the aim of overturning everything and creating a completely new system, anyway. As crazy as Cass is, she also needs a crazy person like Isis to control her, right =))

Lazy monkey gives us too many options to follow the path we want

Regarding Elin, Lockhart has guaranteed that this is a political marriage without consummation if she does not want it, so why do we put so much importance on that, it's not even NTR

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I get that people don't want her to be in the vicinity of any other male other than the MC, but I was talking about NTR specifically.
I lowkey don't like that you can't stop her marriage from happening, but if 0.5 taught us anything - it's that Lazy Monkey isn't writing a fairy tale here. The story will be brutal at some points
, and you have been warned plenty beforehand.

I'm trying to curb any flames before they fan into fires about this game.
Yeah? There is also all the posts by the dev where he said it wouldn't be an issue but how that can be true with how he is writing it is a legitimate concern.
The dev himself set expectations. The thing with Cass while it totally blindsides the player isn't set in stone and is once again not addressing the concerns people have raised.
If there are any "fires" they will be of the devs own making and your efforts wasted. We all played the same game. We know its tone but again there is also what the dev has said.
All of you repeating "it's dark and gritty like GoT" or "It's like history somehow but not yet it is" are missing the point.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Why is it the case that always the most toxic posters have some cute animal as their avatar?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I think she gonna try and seduce MC. Why? I dunno maybe blackmail leverage since we now know she is Cass' aunt.
However she will be won over by the MC's penis of destiny....dick of destiny? REAL GOOD SMEX
she acted too sweet to the protagonist right off the bat, there's something fishy going on here.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Why is it the case that always the most toxic posters have some cute animal as their avatar?
Disagreement doesn't make a person "toxic" little buddy. Why is it that people that accuse everyone they don't agree with of being toxic are usually the most toxic themselves?
Ironic.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes