4.70 star(s) 53 Votes
Mar 6, 2020
As it was, my argument read as truly nonsensical

Regarding the issue of Aurora being quite fast, I think it's normal, I remember if you follow the nerd path you will have 4-5 times meeting her, that's too much in medieval times bro, there are kisses Because of politics at that time, two people only needed to meet 1-2 times

In addition, when you first meet, you can completely make choices according to your instructions to make her feel excited, disgusted or embarrassed according to the scale so just choose the options that you like. It's okay if you don't find it rude

I've played 2 versions if you make her hate or embarrass you, then obviously, that's the consequence leading up to having sex for the first time like rape

If you make her interested, it's voluntary, so play with the ways and feel for yourself

For example, it is the same with Isis, if you are cruel, she will obey you

If you give in or are afraid, she will appear dominant

In general, your decisions are quite important and whether the MC becomes stupid, smart or strong is because of you.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
As it was, my argument read as truly nonsensical

Regarding the issue of Aurora being quite fast, I think it's normal, I remember if you follow the nerd path you will have 4-5 times meeting her, that's too much in medieval times bro, there are kisses Because of politics at that time, two people only needed to meet 1-2 times

In addition, when you first meet, you can completely make choices according to your instructions to make her feel excited, disgusted or embarrassed according to the scale so just choose the options that you like. It's okay if you don't find it rude

I've played 2 versions if you make her hate or embarrass you, then obviously, that's the consequence leading up to having sex for the first time like rape

If you make her interested, it's voluntary, so play with the ways and feel for yourself

For example, it is the same with Isis, if you are cruel, she will obey you

If you give in or are afraid, she will appear dominant

In general, your decisions are quite important and whether the MC becomes stupid, smart or strong is because of you.
What happens during their first time seems to be dependent on the class path you are on. In every playthrough with her I had the MC treat her really well leading up to the wedding.
The least rapey path to me seems to be the warrior if I recall correctly. He gets her into it pretty quickly and has her hang off him while he works her over.
Bookworm was shockingly bad. He was a total ass during the scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wizardcock
Mar 6, 2020
That's right, depending on each person's path they will have different results and consequences, so if you only take one path you won't be able to see the whole problem.
What happens during their first time seems to be dependent on the class path you are on. In every playthrough with her I had the MC treat her really well leading up to the wedding.
The least rapey path to me seems to be the warrior if I recall correctly. He gets her into it pretty quickly and has her hang off him while he works her over.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
No, it depends on what prevails in Aurora's attitude toward the protagonist: love, fear, or shame.
Either way there will be pain in the beginning, but how the protagonist communicates further and how Aurora responds is already dependent on what I wrote above.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
No, it depends on what prevails in Aurora's attitude toward the protagonist: love, fear, or shame.
Either way there will be pain in the beginning, but how the protagonist communicates further and how Aurora responds is already dependent on what I wrote above.
I wonder if there is a wonky variable because I had the bookworm do the super respectful charming stuff and then he acted like a douche anyways.
An example is how even though on my Cass run I didn't have MC kiss the king's hand it later came up that MC did.
Another guy on here said he looked at the variables and a lot weren't firing off properly so IDK.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didn't have MC kiss the king's hand it later came up that MC did.
Another guy on here said he looked at the variables and a lot weren't firing off properly so IDK.
In that case the problem is that it sets the variable even if you don't kiss his hand.
You can use URM to check or correct it.

Reactions: Xythurr

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
What I DID say was it's difficult to see how the dev is planning on delivering on his own planned tags based on how the game was going so far and that 2 of the MC's class paths were pathetic.
I haven't played any paths other than the Warrior one, so if others are kinda wonky, then that is regrettable, but not unforgivable. Do keep in mind that there appear to be a LOT of variables that can affect MC's behaviour towards others, so make sure you haven't done something that could affect the outcomes negatively.

As for the planned tags, if you are worried about the harem tag, don't sweat it. Neither of the women have been NTRed from the MC, and the most logical story outcome for Elin & Elis is that Elis just disbands her marriage to Lockhart on the account of it never being consummated. After all, that was a legit way to break off marriages in Earth's olden times as well.

Nothing so far suggest that you won't be able to have a harem of unspoiled girls at your disposal.

So I don't want to hear any complaints about what might happen, especially if you don't know Lazy Monkey's history.

If you don't believe me, go play Monkey Business.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't played any paths other than the Warrior one, so if others are kinda wonky, then that is regrettable, but not unforgivable. Do keep in mind that there appear to be a LOT of variables that can affect MC's behaviour towards others, so make sure you haven't done something that could affect the outcomes negatively.

As for the planned tags, if you are worried about the harem tag, don't sweat it. Neither of the women have been NTRed from the MC, and the most logical story outcome for Elin & Elis is that Elis just disbands her marriage to Lockhart on the account of it never being consummated. After all, that was a legit way to break off marriages in Earth's olden times as well.

Nothing so far suggest that you won't be able to have a harem of unspoiled girls at your disposal.

So I don't want to hear any complaints about what might happen, especially if you don't know Lazy Monkey's history.

If you don't believe me, go play Monkey Business.
Warrior is currently the best path IMO. I have played all the paths good and bad pursuing different options and they are just awful with the mage being the worst IMO.
If I haven't been clear I really love the game so we have that in common but I don't give a damn what you want to hear. I'm not trying to be antagonistic but you are on a public forum.
You will have to deal with opinions you don't like.
Two things can also be true at once.
People can like the overall game and still have parts they really dislike. The forums are here for people to discuss the game and if it's bothering you so much you are the one that need to move on. Full Stop.
I don't care what the dev has done in the past I have been here for years.
I have seen many a reputable dev completely turn around go back on their word and screw their backers and fans in various ways.
it happens all the time so no I don't give blind unconditional support even to devs I currently like and I will voice my concerns as I see fit.

Maeek

May 26, 2022
Anyone know if you see Spring again? I wanted to keep Spring but if I don't see her again I'll just go with the other girl.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really wish I could support Cass but she just insists on controlling everything and giving you shit choices. Play shit games win shit prizes.
From her reaction when the King announces the MC as heir i'm also pretty sure she's still planning making herself queen, or at least be to one which is holding all the power...so yeah, i just don't trust her at all, giving her too much power is a clear no.
Which is sad, i really liked her plan to get rid of the King, would be nice if the MC could adapt that plan after killing her.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Regarding the issue of Aurora being quite fast
isn't aurora the arranged political marriage? she is a princess of the north and you are a prince of the central territories/remnants of the empire?
like... you are both forced to marry each other by your king fathers.
what did people expect?
Which in turn refers to how you interacted with her so far.
You can use URM to see ahead of time which action raises which stats.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
From her reaction when the King announces the MC as heir i'm also pretty sure she's still planning making herself queen, or at least be to one which is holding all the power...so yeah, i just don't trust her at all, giving her too much power is a clear no.
Which is sad, i really liked her plan to get rid of the King, would be nice if the MC could adapt that plan after killing her.
I agree that her plan doesn't have putting the MC on the throne at the heart of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
If I haven't been clear I really love the game so we have that in common but I don't give a damn what you want to hear. I'm not trying to be antagonistic but you are on a public forum.
You will have to deal with opinions you don't like.
Two things can also be true at once.
People can like the overall game and still have parts they really dislike. The forums are here for people to discuss the game and if it's bothering you so much you are the one that need to move on. Full Stop.
I don't care what the dev has done in the past I have been here for years.
I have seen many a reputable dev completely turn around go back on their word and screw their backers and fans in various ways.
it happens all the time so no I don't give blind unconditional support even to devs I currently like and I will voice my concerns as I see fit.
You are free to voice your opinions, I am not disputing your right to do so.

But I will not tolerate baseless claims about NTR when there is none, and no evidence we will ever get one.

What happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'? You can support Lazy Monkey until he is no longer deserving of your support, and unlike some developers, his updates are only 2 months apart - so even if we get jebaited by his promises during development, you won't be waiting a year (for a single update!) to see the 'scam' results.

IMHO, LM has earned the benefit of the doubt.

How goes the saying? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"
I don't support any developer that has even a whiff of dubious behaviour, so if I were to get burned by giving my hard-earned money to scammers multiple times, I would perform a serious introspection.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
RIGHT lol the mc does foreplay with everyone else lol but with Isis and Aurora it was weird.Aurora one was veen more bizzare because first he started moving even though she told him to stop and then suddenly later he asked her in a way which made it sound like as if he wasn't the one just shoving his dick like that lol.
Yeah, feels like the dev had a bit of a dissociative moment making that. That's what made it really weird tbh, it's not a game with a rapey vibe, until suddenly he thinks stop means shove it in quick with no prior preparation.

Who knows maybe I missed the signs, I did choose to free the Elf, might be that lead to a more rapey direction if you don't free her.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
There seems to be a good ton of branching story and content choices. We need a gallery mod at the very least.
It's exhausting to be honest, and some of it doesn't line up properly or the choices you made don't register and it plays the wrong scenes. Crying out for a walkthrough mod or maybe even just some good old fashioned editing. Less is more in some cases.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes