4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
On the contrary, I like the fact that the protagonist is not some level 78 badass mage who can fight Antharas or Valakas JUST because he's the protagonist, and therefore the chosen one, the most badass hero gigachad, and so on. It's pretty obvious that he's lazy and has been in exile in the tavern and therefore not as cool as his sister.
You don't have to be an OP lvl 99 badass to have basic competency. Outside of warrior path he has none wthout plot armor Cass would rule him as the Red Queen with him as the royal toe polisher.
However this may change as the story progresses. I really hope so.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
MC didn't receive a very...normal royal education though. And a few teachers don't necesarily make one a gifted polymath anyway.

I don't find bookworm to be a wimp. His place is not in a fight, but most of the game is not fighting, much more political intrigues for which his interests are more useful. MC in general is not some "alpha male" thumping on his chest, and that's fine.

I hope he does not, that would make things pretty tedious.

Also Magic MC see through a door and send an axe cut an agressor's feet (and seems capable of blinding acker, who back down) or can stop a running elf with his magic. He's not as powerless as you make him out to be.

I dunno, It feels like you're frustrated that you're not getting essentially a full blown power fantasy, but that is not what this game is.
You feel incorrectly. I've laid out my reasoning and that is it. Yall don't have to agree but it is what it is. In every straight fight he is defeated or nearly killed as Bookworm. The mage scene with LJ was alright. It's weird yall are OK with his twin being insanely powerful while he is weaker than most people around him (so far) but whatever.
We can all agree to disagree.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you are on her path and have her favor Cass won't show up at the ball so she doesn't humiliate the MC. Just adding this as an fyi.
I don't think Isis intends to kill MC. At least at this moment she likes him and wants to rule with him. We'll see what happens when he starts banging Cass as his true Queen lol.
My bad, not that it changes much.
No Isis is clearly not trying to kill the MC at the moment or in the near future, that would be rather dumb imo.
But if she has established her power base has kids with the MC and the political situation is right it would clearly be a different story...well, i think we get the chance to make her really love the MC, so maybe it will be safe.
All noble sons were well trained in the martial disciplines and highly educated even moreso those that would inherit a kingdom or aspire to build an empire. Think bookworm combined with warrior spirit path.
Finally the magic...oh the magic..We hear again and again how he is of ancient powerful blood and his twin sister is extremely powerful yet all he can do is conjure bug shaped nigh
Honestly i find the 3 paths not good at all.
No matter which path you choose the MC has been trained for a decade in combat, magic and other studies. So he should be more than capable to fight with a sword, use magic and has knowledge...

But yeah, the mage path sucks...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and Xythurr

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
I love Cass as well, but not enough to follow her blindly into the fray. Like many have said, her plans are far too dubious and vague for the MC to trust completely, and she seems to be in the habit of gathering power for herself - which she will only lend to us - while supposedly trying to strengthen MC's claim to the throne (despite there being no other obvious heirs to threaten ours). Her ultimatum to MC will always end in her death IMHO, probably the weakest plot point so far.

Speaking of the bookworm path: hearing talk about this sexy vampire lover is great to hear, even if I have never encountered her due to my preference for the Warrior path for the first playthrough - just another testament to LM's ability to implement true branching paths with different scenes, so I look forward to that once the game finishes!

Well, we see Vampire Lady only twice in the game for now, but I like her quite a lot :p

For cass there's (like in general in this game honestly) three possible paths: Follow her, kill her, or refuse and let her go. I do hope the third option isn't simply a "get fucked later to teach you a game-of-thrones lesson" (though I wouldn't be against having to do good choices to avoid that inside this path).

On the contrary, I like the fact that the protagonist is not some level 78 badass mage who can fight Antharas or Valakas JUST because he's the protagonist, and therefore the chosen one, the most badass hero gigachad, and so on. It's pretty obvious that he's lazy and has been in exile in the tavern and therefore not as cool as his sister.
yeah, I enjoy it as well. As long as MC is not too much of a massive pushover (and to my criteria he isn't, tho obviously Xythurr have different criteria for that) then I like the realistic "kinda out of his depth and learning along the way" MC. Obviously, it's only the optimal way if there's character devellopment, but seems to me MC has already gone a long way from the wreck he was in the starting village.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Oh hey guys just a clarification I'm really not trying to be a dick about it or anything. I think it's cool to see other peoples perspectives and I'll admit Bele made decent point about mage not being as weak as I thought but he still needs major improvement IMO.
His magic seems to be a lot of illusions and enchantment so far when sometimes you need a fireball or lightning bolt IMO.

I guess I also expect more because the dev himself has been hyping up his lineage with 2 ancient powerful bloodlines an elven goddess and Red Emperor or a human god masquerading as him vying for his future.
Like power is just in his blood.
He may become pretty ridiculous in the future though. I wonder if something will happen that makes him snap and "awaken".
We know he has magic power on the mage path because he's beefing up portals without realizing it.
It seems he lacks control or awareness of his power.

Reactions: Belphegor

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We know he has magic power on the mage path because he's beefing up portals without realizing it.
Those portals are the thing i dislike the most on the mage path, like why do we need alternate realitys and other selfs, i doubt we will have much interaction with them, as it is only on the mage path...i would find it better if it would stay focused on their world.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Those portals are the thing i dislike the most on the mage path, like why do we need alternate realitys and other selfs, i doubt we will have much interaction with them, as it is only on the mage path...i would find it better if it would stay focused on their world.
Yeah that first world was either a Fallout or Madmax reference lol. It seems the multiverse is confirmed in IC setting.

Maeek

May 26, 2022
Yes. She gives a slight handjob before stopping. I'm assuming you have to do the teasing event in the previous update with her to get that one. The event I'm referring to is when she sits on your lap and you play with her tits in the pool after the first Elin teleporting scene.
Is this on the Warrior route? I never played with her on the pool as a Mage.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Oh hey guys just a clarification I'm really not trying to be a dick about it or anything. I think it's cool to see other peoples perspectives and I'll admit Bele made decent point about mage not being as weak as I thought but he still needs major improvement IMO.
His magic seems to be a lot of illusions and enchantment so far when sometimes you need a fireball or lightning bolt IMO.

I guess I also expect more because the dev himself has been hyping up his lineage with 2 ancient powerful bloodlines an elven goddess and Red Emperor or a human god masquerading as him vying for his future.
Like power is just in his blood.
He may become pretty ridiculous in the future though. I wonder if something will happen that makes him snap and "awaken".
Ok, let me explain why I find your posts over the last couple of pages to be... let's be honest, a tad obnoxious.
1. Plot Armor/Non-warrior MC not being a good fighter. Yes, similar to crown princes of medieval and later realms, he has some martial education - he trains with Aker, whether he becomes a competent fighter depends on the perk.
And that's on par with actual princes - some were good fighters, for others, their "martial education" amounted to them collecting a lot of uniforms, making their units parade around and getting seriously drunk with their soldiers on any weekday ending on y.
There does not seem to be a serious dueling or jousting culture that would require the MC to fight 1v1 seriously, and while military service might be required (if he weren't in exile, yadda yadda), that might take a more strategic role.
In other words, if the life of the crown prince depends on his martial skill, either that's his choice (he wanted to lead the vanguard of knights) or several someones royally fucked up (also reflecting reality, on both counts. Also royals royally overestimating their prowess and getting fucked).
Which gets me to plot armor - he's the crown prince, not the fighter of an adventurer party. You folks must be playing a different game for him to regularly get into fights that would end his life if not for his plot armor, cause in mine it was just 2 training fights (one was a draw, because I made her like me) and all other situations were avoidable.
2. Bookworm. This represents a prince that doesn't focus on prowess, and who doesn't have secret magical power. What he does have is a seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of the empire, vampires and various other random topics, as well as knowing elvish and other languages. All of this would probably make him a master administrator and quite competent schemer. We see hints of this in how he can turn the vampire into an ally, and all the various asides and extra information you can get.
His role in a war wouldn't be that of a frontline leader, it would be of a strategos, a warleader that utilizes knowledge and cunning to plan and lead from a point where he can see the battlefield. Him not being able to beat people up... shouldn't matter unless the only way of dealing with people is beating them up, which with this being a visual novel about a crown prince, with warrior/mage/bookworm perks, it shouldn't be and so far isn't.
3. Mage. Yeah, in terms of direct combat utility, the mage background so far is disappointing. A battlemage he ain't.
But I don't think that's the focus of this perk, at least for now. Maybe later that will come into play, but currently a mage prince is
A. About the special connection with Elin. My Elin save is as mage, because you get extra scenes with her, including the portals. The portals might not be relevant or they might lead to a special endgame path, we don't know yet.
B. More connection to his inheritance and the elves. Again, we don't know where this leads.
So currently, the amount of extra options is limited, yeah - but again, he's the crown prince. His advantages not yet really coming into play doesn't matter, he doesn't need to be a great fighter unless he intentionally places himself into a situation where needs to be one. He could be a fucking dandy, and what would protect him wouldn't be his martial prowess but that if anybody kills him they'd be in serious deep shit.

If you don't like the non-warrior routes, GREAT - only play that one. But the incessant complaints about the others get a bit annoying.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What I think about Cass staging the coup, while it's risky I do think fits with her character.

Cass from what we've seen till now gets a kick/thrill out of risks, danger etc given her personality.
And yes she can wait for the King to die of old age/sickness, but why would she?

She pretty much outright tells us that the King murdered her mother.
Hence, her main aim is for the King to live on/die miserable, him having lost everything he has (the power, support etc etc).
Having him die of old age/sickness without letting him know that she was the one who orchestrated his downfall would pretty much be the opposite of what she wants.

And assuming what Cass said is true (King did murder his first human Queen from the West) almost everyone in the court doesn't know about the deed, thus several may have conflicted feelings about it once finding out; not approving of how it's done, but understanding of why it was done.

Though while I don't really have an issue with the coup idea itself, my issue is more to do with the next choice which came afterwards;

She asks "how do you imagine yourself to be?" and only the following are given:

1) Little Brother; basically FemDom option where MC becomes a complete sub to Cass, with her saying she'll either "Punish" or "Reward" the MC
2) Regent Prince; where MC is basically the Maledom, and treats Cass roughly, acts like a bit of an asshole, throwing insults such as "slut" or "cum-sucker" (and she likes it in some way)

I mean, why have only these 2 extremes as choices?
All my playthroughs, I tried to play as a brother with a lot of affection towards Cass, but not like I want her to walk all over me either.
Tbh, I think there should have been the "in the middle" option, where MC treats Cass with with affection and lovingly (without being a jerk or being arrogant) yet still being in the maledom scenario.

Honestly, both choices felt like to much of a flipping of a switch which detracted from my engagement with MC & Cass's relationship a bit due to how unnatural it felt.

And this isn't the first game where I've seen a dev do this.
One or two other devs have also done this that I know (whom I won't name), and boy...... those also felt jarring.

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
You don't have to be an OP lvl 99 badass to have basic competency. Outside of warrior path he has none
See, I understand your point but I'm still baffled because to me, MC Bookworm IS the most competent MC by FAR. He identify and thwart the vampire elixir (and make an ally of said vampire), he decrypt his mother's spy report and can confront her about that, he can get inside Lockart's secret place without contracting a debt with Cass, he speak elvish, trick aurora...generally speaking he is far more suited to navigating the royal court life (which is most of the game/MC's life) than warrior or mage MC. Warrior is physically tougher, and can impress Isis with a few badass moments (or strangle cass in the sparring match if she doesn't dig you)...which is nice for his ego but are not really the most important qualities to be a competent prince.

No matter which path you choose the MC has been trained for a decade in combat, magic and other studies. So he should be more than capable to fight with a sword, use magic and has knowledge...
I mean it seems pretty established that MC was NOT a very good student and spent most of his time lazying around and drinking. His path is basically "the one he actually showed some interest too rather than running from it". And his cultural/magical/physical tutors weren't professionnal preceptors/teachers, just people trusted by a side at the capital to keep an eye on him. From there, it's not surprising that he isn't an ideal versatile heir.

I guess I also expect more because the dev himself has been hyping up his lineage with 2 ancient powerful bloodlines
Thing is, despite the existence of an institution like the tower of mages, the setting seems a "low fantasy" one: people (even at the royal level) don't bring up magic as a way to solve their problems, the fights we've seen (even between elves and human) are done with steel and not fireballs. Spellcasters that are capable of more than parlor tricks are rare (by what we've seen, MC mage actually IS a decently powerful mage for this setting by what he's displayed), and actually powerful magic is raw, difficult to yield toward a precise purpose and contained more to solemn rituals than battlemage use. This is much closer to The Witcher than to D&D.

As such, in a setting like that, having a powerful bloodline like MC is important for the plot, but doesn't necessarily translate into MC shaping reality as he wish and throwing lightning bolts on his enemies. Accessing ancient memories, getting glimpse of hidden knowledge, powering up a vampire or being able to exchange thoughts with his sister are still very important and unnusual manifestations of his exceptionnal bloodlines for this setting.

His sister, probably much more gifted magically than him to start with, having spent a decade of actual studying among actual magic teachers, is an extreme outlier in this setting (and you'll notice she still regularly struggle to control her magic), and that's ok for MC to not be similar to her. She's already "gamebreaking" enough as it is, MC having that level of power and control would strain both the setting and the story, in addition of making Elin kinda useless and redundant.

Probably a ciri (witcher 3) inspiration (but yeah, other selfs is stretching it too much and kinda breaking immersion).

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, let me explain why I find your posts over the last couple of pages to be... let's be honest, a tad obnoxious.
1. Plot Armor/Non-warrior MC not being a good fighter. Yes, similar to crown princes of medieval and later realms, he has some martial education - he trains with Aker, whether he becomes a competent fighter depends on the perk.
And that's on par with actual princes - some were good fighters, for others, their "martial education" amounted to them collecting a lot of uniforms, making their units parade around and getting seriously drunk with their soldiers on any weekday ending on y.
There does not seem to be a serious dueling or jousting culture that would require the MC to fight 1v1 seriously, and while military service might be required (if he weren't in exile, yadda yadda), that might take a more strategic role.
In other words, if the life of the crown prince depends on his martial skill, either that's his choice (he wanted to lead the vanguard of knights) or several someones royally fucked up (also reflecting reality, on both counts. Also royals royally overestimating their prowess and getting fucked).
Which gets me to plot armor - he's the crown prince, not the fighter of an adventurer party. You folks must be playing a different game for him to regularly get into fights that would end his life if not for his plot armor, cause in mine it was just 2 training fights (one was a draw, because I made her like me) and all other situations were avoidable.
2. Bookworm. This represents a prince that doesn't focus on prowess, and who doesn't have secret magical power. What he does have is a seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of the empire, vampires and various other random topics, as well as knowing elvish and other languages. All of this would probably make him a master administrator and quite competent schemer. We see hints of this in how he can turn the vampire into an ally, and all the various asides and extra information you can get.
His role in a war wouldn't be that of a frontline leader, it would be of a strategos, a warleader that utilizes knowledge and cunning to plan and lead from a point where he can see the battlefield. Him not being able to beat people up... shouldn't matter unless the only way of dealing with people is beating them up, which with this being a visual novel about a crown prince, with warrior/mage/bookworm perks, it shouldn't be and so far isn't.
3. Mage. Yeah, in terms of direct combat utility, the mage background so far is disappointing. A battlemage he ain't.
But I don't think that's the focus of this perk, at least for now. Maybe later that will come into play, but currently a mage prince is
A. About the special connection with Elin. My Elin save is as mage, because you get extra scenes with her, including the portals. The portals might not be relevant or they might lead to a special endgame path, we don't know yet.
B. More connection to his inheritance and the elves. Again, we don't know where this leads.
So currently, the amount of extra options is limited, yeah - but again, he's the crown prince. His advantages not yet really coming into play doesn't matter, he doesn't need to be a great fighter unless he intentionally places himself into a situation where needs to be one. He could be a fucking dandy, and what would protect him wouldn't be his martial prowess but that if anybody kills him they'd be in serious deep shit.

If you don't like the non-warrior routes, GREAT - only play that one. But the incessant complaints about the others get a bit annoying.
I respond to others as we discuss it. If it annoys you I'll tell you what I told the other guy: The forums are here for discussing the game. You will see opinions you don't like. If you can't handle that either block the offending person and move on or don't be on the public forums.
As for all the rest your opinions are as valid as mine.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
See, I understand your point but I'm still baffled because to me, MC Bookworm IS the most competent MC by FAR. He identify and thwart the vampire elixir (and make an ally of said vampire), he decrypt his mother's spy report and can confront her about that, he can get inside Lockart's secret place without contracting a debt with Cass, he speak elvish, trick aurora...generally speaking he is far more suited to navigating the royal court life (which is most of the game/MC's life) than warrior or mage MC. Warrior is physically tougher, and can impress Isis with a few badass moments (or strangle cass in the sparring match if she doesn't dig you)...which is nice for his ego but are not really the most important qualities to be a competent prince.

I mean it seems pretty established that MC was NOT a very good student and spent most of his time lazying around and drinking. His path is basically "the one he actually showed some interest too rather than running from it". And his cultural/magical/physical tutors weren't professionnal preceptors/teachers, just people trusted by a side at the capital to keep an eye on him. From there, it's not surprising that he isn't an ideal versatile heir.

Thing is, despite the existence of an institution like the tower of mages, the setting seems a "low fantasy" one: people (even at the royal level) don't bring up magic as a way to solve their problems, the fights we've seen (even between elves and human) are done with steel and not fireballs. Spellcasters that are capable of more than parlor tricks are rare (by what we've seen, MC mage actually IS a decently powerful mage for this setting by what he's displayed), and actually powerful magic is raw, difficult to yield toward a precise purpose and contained more to solemn rituals than battlemage use. This is much closer to The Witcher than to D&D.

As such, in a setting like that, having a powerful bloodline like MC is important for the plot, but doesn't necessarily translate into MC shaping reality as he wish and throwing lightning bolts on his enemies. Accessing ancient memories, getting glimpse of hidden knowledge, powering up a vampire or being able to exchange thoughts with his sister are still very important and unnusual manifestations of his exceptionnal bloodlines for this setting.

His sister, probably much more gifted magically than him to start with, having spent a decade of actual studying among actual magic teachers, is an extreme outlier in this setting (and you'll notice she still regularly struggle to control her magic), and that's ok for MC to not be similar to her. She's already "gamebreaking" enough as it is, MC having that level of power and control would strain both the setting and the story, in addition of making Elin kinda useless and redundant.

Probably a ciri (witcher 3) inspiration (but yeah, other selfs is stretching it too much and kinda breaking immersion).
Interesting points as always! One thing to note though is sis isn't really an outlier as she states her mother and the Old guy on the council (I forgot his name for some reason) are even more potent than her.
It's even stated that male students (student?) once BLEW UP a couple of the magic tower academies which is why males are no longer welcome there so I don't agree that it's a low fantasy setting especially with the portals forest spirits etc.
Also in one of the visions from the elven goddess and Big Red
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The more I think about it the Bookworm path is probably my favorite even though I am still annoyed he gets into situations where he is pushed around.
I like the perks and I'll be honest it's mostly Ophelia for me.
I have a type and she is it! Fuck man yall don't even know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Belphegor

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is this on the Warrior route? I never played with her on the pool as a Mage.
Pretty sure you can get it on any path. You have to have sex with the Southern woman the Queen sends you. Then say she "satisfied" you in the bath with Queen at night. She'll then come over naked and sit in his lap.

That will then lead to the scene this update in the bath. Where she gives him a handjob as he fingers her.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty sure you can get it on any path. Think you have to have sex with the Southern woman the Queen gives you and say she "satisfied" him in the bath with Queen at night. She'll then come over naked and sit in his lap.

That will then lead to the scene this update in the bath. Where she gives him a handjob as he fingers her.
I think it's also on the Queen corruption path. Have MC perv on her at every opportunity and have the siren deceive her so he can get all handsy etc.
Then push her into the bath.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's not only his sister, his mother is also said to be a really powerful mage... I mean, you can make him a capable mage and just give him a different skillset so it wouldn't make Elin redundant. As is the mage path feels more like the MC as mage is reduntant.
Also telekinesis, portals (normal and to alternate worlds), telepathy, whatever that memory thing is this teacher does, Elin can fly or at least levitate etc. it's not exactly what i would call low fantasy here.
Sure he isn't the best student, i'd still say after a decade of swordfighting you learn, if just for the sake of not getting beaten up the whole time, not saying it would make him a swordmaster mind you.
Also all 3 are professionals in their field, which i'm pretty sure can at least teach their own profession.
Also just to make it clear i'm not for a a op MC which is a master in all fields, just that he really should be at least somewhat capable in all.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For me, the stuff with Cass this update made me trust her even less than I did previously. If we have no choice but to go the coup route to be with her, I'll happily avoid her. It's clear as day that only she and her mother's family benefit from it. If that scene at the dinner table wasn't so in the face about it, I would still be on board with Cass. But she showed that she wants all of the power herself. Instead of being happy for her brother being named heir, she's angry.

I still love her obviously, but it makes no sense for my MC to help her when he's guaranteed to sit on the throne. Why would he help her gain more power anyway? If she's willing to do that while also trying to sabotage his position as heir. Which we now know she has basically been trying to do since coming back home. Who's to say she wouldn't do the same to us in the future? She might well genuinely love her brother. But not more than her own ambition, which she showed when you refuse to help her with the coup. Cass might not kill the MC, but she definitely will take his position as ruler.

Also, MC has no reason to go against his father in the first place. Yeah, you could mention the exile but that wasn't even the King's suggestion. That was Alaina, as revealed in her memories on the Mage path. Or, that King would kill our mother, but that didn't happen and wouldn't now that he's old. You could also mention the Elin marriage stuff as well, but MC can fix that himself. Even not being heir is MC's own fault for listening to Cass. At that point, the MC is the foolish one for going along with Cass obvious sabotaging plot.

Don't get me wrong. Cass hate for the King and reasons for doing the coup is legitimate. However, MC's reason isn't. Even the dialogue in game shows that MC doesn't really have that much grievances with his father. That's why if the only way to remain on Cass path is to basically go against our family, I'm not going to lose sleep over turning her down and exiting our relationship.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
For me, the stuff with Cass this update made me trust her even less than I did previously. If we have no choice but to go the coup route to be with her, I'll happily avoid her. It's clear as day that only she and her mother's family benefit from it. If that scene at the dinner table wasn't so in the face about it, I would still be on board with Cass. But she showed that she wants all of the power herself. Instead of being happy for her brother being named heir, she's angry.

I still love her obviously, but it makes no sense for my MC to help her when he's guaranteed to sit on the throne. Why would he help her gain more power anyway? If she's willing to do that while also trying to sabotage his position as heir. Which we now know she has basically been trying to do since coming back home. Who's to say she wouldn't do the same to us in the future? She might well genuinely love her brother. But not more than her own ambition, which she showed when you refuse to help her with the coup. Cass might not kill the MC, but she definitely will take his position as ruler.

Also, MC has no reason to go against his father in the first place. Yeah, you could mention the exile but that wasn't even the King's suggestion. That was Alaina, as revealed in her memories on the Mage path. Or, that King would kill our mother, but that didn't happen and wouldn't now that he's old. You could also mention the Elin marriage stuff as well, but MC can fix that himself. Even not being heir is MC's own fault for listening to Cass. At that point, the MC is the foolish one for going along with Cass obvious sabotaging plot.

Don't get me wrong. Cass hate for the King and reasons for doing the coup is legitimate. However, MC's reason isn't. Even the dialogue in game shows that MC doesn't really have that much grievances with his father. That's why if the only way to remain on Cass path is to basically go against our family, I'm not going to lose sleep over turning her down and exiting our relationship.
Damn it all Cass is my second favorite chick in this game but I have a feeling you are if not totally at least mostly right and it sucks because I really want a healing lovey dovey route for her but I understand the setting is what it is and she may be beyond reach as warped and murderously bitter as she has become.
Maybe the Lazy monkeh will surprise us all.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Damn it all Cass is my second favorite chick in this game but I have a feeling you are if not totally at least mostly right and it sucks because I really want a healing lovey dovey route for her but I understand the setting is what it is and she may be beyond reach as warped and murderously bitter as she has become.
Maybe the Lazy monkeh will surprise us all.
I'm with you. I couldn't join her but I also couldn't kill her off. Which is really a Hail Mary pass that something changes although that's definitely the option she will respect me the least for. But what good is her respect if she's too dead for me to get it from her?

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes