4.60 star(s) 64 Votes
Mar 18, 2020
It’s important to highlight how much content we got for a 2 month update.

The story is really engaging and the desire to see more might’ve caused some people to have some unrealistic expectations of what can be done by a one man band within 60 days.

Regardless, it’s always fun reading everyone’s opinions.

IMG_3587.gif

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I came here only to say that the Red King ending was super based. Never expected such a perfect plot-twist at the end. The sex-scenes with Cass were super twisted and hot in every possible way.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I had initially sided with Cass and her a sub, and yeah those .5 saves were borked, so there's a missed scene here or there. I didn't have an older save to fall back in, so I just started fresh, got those scenes I initially missed, and restarted again for a white coronation instead.

It's bittersweet that there's such potential in the writing but lacking in render and anim quality. It's fine enough though.

Sona has the best sex scenes as far as I can tell. Haven't played all paths obviously, but from an aesthetic and technical level, they're the most well put together of the ones I saw.

Reactions: n00bPanda

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I came here only to say that the Red King ending was super based. Never expected such a perfect plot-twist at the end. The sex-scenes with Cass were super twisted and hot in every possible way.
Fucking a bitch then killing her is literally the exact opposite of based.
View attachment villainess reform via pregnancy.webp
Sona has the best sex scenes as far as I can tell. Haven't played all paths obviously, but from an aesthetic and technical level, they're the most well put together of the ones I saw.
Who is Sona?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You meet her in the tavern and have the choice between her and the young server/barmaid/wench/whatever.
Oh, the vampire.
The one who looks like an old woman, and that you can only fuck if your class is [scholar] aka "nerd so useless he doesn't even learn magic"...
Yea, I never interact with her.
Why would you spend all your time reading books yet NOT bother to learn magic? Heck, why would you pass on the opportunity to be a WIZARD when you have option to do so.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Oh, the vampire.
The one who looks like an old woman, and that you can only fuck if your class is [scholar] aka "nerd so useless he doesn't even learn magic"...
Yea, I never interact with her.
Why would you spend all your time reading books yet NOT bother to learn magic? Heck, why would you pass on the opportunity to be a WIZARD when you have option to do so.
Does he use the wizardry for anything other than peeping? :geek:

Edit: I'll get to it but the idea of impregnating a vampire with shadow children sounds like useful tools in the arsenal, its a risk, but I'm also assuming these "shadow" children are no threat to the throne, and only make it stronger, if that's how it all plays out.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Does he use the wizardry for anything other than peeping? :geek:
You use it to capture the fleeing elf horse thief if you tie her up.
Also you get to have some sexy encounter with your magic teacher.
But, magic is woefully under utilized currently.

Like... MC demonstrated he can lasso someone around the neck with glowing whip made of magic when he captured said horse thief.
But when he is in prison and there is only the one guard, he has to spend like a week concocting a plan to try the guard into thinking he tried to cmmmit suicide by asking for food he is allergic to so he can choke out the guard with his bare hands like a dumb muscle brain. instead of just choking him with magic.
Very sad how dev keeps forgetting MC is a wizard

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
You use it to capture the fleeing elf horse thief if you tie her up.
Also you get to have some sexy encounter with your magic teacher.
But, magic is woefully under utilized currently.

Like... MC demonstrated he can lasso someone around the neck with glowing whip made of magic when he captured said horse thief.
But when he is in prison and there is only the one guard, he has to spend like a week concocting a plan to try the guard into thinking he tried to cmmmit suicide by asking for food he is allergic to so he can choke out the guard with his bare hands like a dumb muscle brain. instead of just choking him with magic.
Very sad how dev keeps forgetting MC is a wizard
For the prison scene, I guess you could assume there's some sort of magical wards in place that he's not aware of nor can detect hehe

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
For the prison scene, I guess you could assume there's some sort of magical wards in place that he's not aware of nor can detect hehe
That actually makes sense.
And as usual the best way to overcome security is through the weakest link, the human in charge of managing it.
Hacking the wards is hard, tricking the idiot guard is easy.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes