4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Hadron-5

Jul 16, 2023
Found an uppercase error when masterminding the sisters lesbo session in the house on the way to the capital:

Sorry (not sorry), an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {I} in "{I} Damn I'm in heaven? {/i}".:
File "game/tl/english/a1/tavern_road.rpy", line 3499, in script
mc "{I} Damn I'm in heaven? {/i}"
Exception: Unknown text tag 'I'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/english/a1/tavern_road.rpy", line 3499, in script
mc "{I} Damn I'm in heaven? {/i}"
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2573, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\exports\sayexports.py", line 132, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1455, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1106, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\character.py", line 803, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2215, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2879, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1381, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 903, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 903, in render
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1454, in render
surf = render(child,
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2540, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 733, in __init__
self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
File "C:\Local\Additional\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1529, in segment
raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Exception: Unknown text tag 'I'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
Imperial 0.6_Coronation
Sat Oct 12 03:14:31 2024

• Hey there
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else think there is a missing scene between Elin and Cass in the house before they arrive in the city? Both women seemed to really like kissing each other if you go that route, and we know Elin had some FF experiences in the mage towers...

Would have been a great scene to expand the sexiness.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
None of that really proves how Cass remains alive after being captured though. Which is what that post was based around.
Oh, I thought it was asking how she expects to avoid being captured.
Not how she survives AFTER losing the coup and being captured.

Yea, after she loses and gets captured having her not die is very unreasonable.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to go watch House of the dragon season two back to back five days a week for three months and understand the absolute bliss the writing brings in this game. King and Cass and MC are a dinasty - royals with the iron grip on their land and people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dking239 and Sossse

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh, I thought it was asking how she expects to avoid being captured.
Not how she survives AFTER losing the coup and being captured.

Yea, after she loses and gets captured having her not die is very unreasonable.
Yep, that's what I was referring to. It's why I'm curious how it's going to work for those that captured her. Cass has too much stuff stacked against her after the failed attempt. While I still haven't managed to get the scenes where Queen and Lia are killed. If that also happened, MC can't hand wave it by just saying "Nah, Cass is my sister. She killed my mom and younger sister but it's okay". That's the Queen and Princess we're talking about there.

With the amount of ways you can kill Cass this update. MC definitely won't have too many problems letting her get executed, that's for sure. Especially when MC can kill her himself or betray her multiple ways.

Craudiao

Jul 29, 2023
In this update I get the following error sometimes:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/a6/5delusion.rpy", line 170, in script
if arrest == 0 and cass_sub > 0 or arrest == 0 and cass_sub < 0:
File "game/a6/5delusion.rpy", line 170, in <module>
NameError: name 'cass_sub' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "D:\Nova pasta\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1843, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Nova pasta\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Nova pasta\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
Imperial 0.6_Coronation
Sat Oct 12 01:55:49 2024
```

If you ignore it, the scene continues, but I don't know if it impacts or changes anything.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
"Nah, Cass is my sister. She killed my mom and younger sister but it's okay".
Eh? She didn't kill those in my run IIRC.
Mom was teleported away by the magic sister.
Elin teleported herself away.
And the sickly youngest sister was IIRC just kept in house arrest

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
In this update I get the following error sometimes:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Nova pasta\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1843, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Nova pasta\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Nova pasta\Imperial-0.6_Coronation-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
Imperial 0.6_Coronation
Sat Oct 12 01:55:49 2024
```

If you ignore it, the scene continues, but I don't know if it impacts or changes anything.
This error is fixed by starting from an earlier save (from about version 0.4), in this update I fixed and added several variables with Sona and Cass, including this one, which caused your error and blocked part of the content.

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
A great update, my dear primate, though something that was a bit disappointing is that I chose Aurora as the main route, and she turned out to be useless, a complete zero. Still, I hope she has more relevance in the next update. As for the younger sister and mother dying, I doubt it, since I replayed it from the three: the knight, the mage, and the nerd, only leonard and ludwig died but the younger sister were rescued by Conrad.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Eh? She didn't kill those in my run IIRC.
Mom was teleported away by the magic sister.
Elin teleported herself away.
And the sickly youngest sister was IIRC just kept in house arrest
They didn't in my runs either. I'm using that as an example of how impossible it would be to let Cass off, if that happened.

That said, I'm not even sure if that's really a thing in game. After 6 playthroughs now, I've yet to see the Queen or Lia die. Only people that I've seen die are Cass, Ludwig and Acker.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... there are those times where MC is useless also and this game simply hand waves those away:
- the council sidelining him off the bat, the dad of the beggar girl beating him, the vampire feeding on him.
she turned out to be useless, a complete zero
MC is not treated as a viable swordsman or a strategist or even a somewhat good guide in the castle or the surroundings, let alone being totally silver spooned and very far removed from the society he most comically was part of his whole life. a bufoon heir.
It is really telling and infuriating the way by which he stayed oblivious and detached and still managed to be chosen heir - a total one to one paralell to the sister of the king in House of the dragon being snubbed totally by her brother the king in favor of the bratty totally delusional incomprehensible perverted daughter ... The king has a viable Queen, daughters with grit and stature - all able and absolutely suited to take the reigns while he spends his last years peacefully supporting their capable actions - yet he chose to throw everything away by appointing the son with a bounty on his head of his own doing - absolutely failing at a leader and a statesman all in one fell disastrous swoop. Dumpsterfires in the royal families are the norm in today entertainment, so we got somehting as such in here to go with the times.

Instead of assuring a calm and simple life for his daughter by appointing his sister or his brother as heir and regent in his hours, days, months of need- who would marry the daughter and they would rule unchallenged - while the sister would support her niece for literally any career she wanted - as we see a number of chinldren be capable dragon riders and not feeling snubbed or useless they were not the heir - yet the house of the dragon chose the bloodiest path immaginable for drama and the huge global acclamation from people seemingly being infatuated with death and incest and total and utter incompetence of kings and queens and nobles in the show.

The king dies just like in this game leaving everything utterly in the air, sorely unresolved and a powder keg of animosity and treasonnous thoughts - the nobles making mince meat out of both Cass and MC in the royal council right under the nose of the king - pretty much how the hand would humilliate Daemon or even the king to their faces in the council in house of the dragon and not be beheaded on the spot - this is what sells in the big leagues of total drama and madness story telling.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This post below is what I'm citing, by the way. When it comes to characters supposedly being killable. I have no clue how to actually get those deaths or if it's even actually a thing.

Absolute brutal of an update. Many characters can get killed. Cass, Elin, Mother and your wife.

In my game everyone got killed except Elin because or previous choices.

Never seen such a VN with such brutality towards LI usually they are put in a pedestal and not touched by any danger.

I love it.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
This post below is what I'm citing, by the way. When it comes to characters supposedly being killable. I have no clue how to actually get those deaths or if it's even actually a thing.
In either outcome, they are alive. But the little sis may be found unconscious from her illness (it depends on whether we used to call Aker a friend or a soldier)

Reactions: WideRange72
May 31, 2020
No one is more useless than the MC in this game...well, Aurora as the wife comes second.... But really, what was the point of making MC a swordsman, intellect or magician if they play no part in the main storyline...he practically have no plan of his own... Only thing he cares about is where his dick can penetrate....I don't know what's worse... Might as well be Cass's puppet...put multiple protagonists there then make it possible for MC to die then continue the story as the sister :HideThePain: :cry: she's the only one that makes sense anyway..

Reactions: Lord Soth

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
Would be cool to be be able to "play" Callahan by going along with his plan to get his support, then kill him with (or without) Cass instead of being forced to eliminate her.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes