4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This has been pretty good for the most part to play. I went mage with an Eli/Aurora route and elven sympathy, next play will be a Warrior Cass/Isis route focused on human sympathies.

What i did find disappointing was during the insurgency, MC doesn't even use magic to escape or attack the guards...what's the point of being a fairly powerful mage in this then :WaitWhat:

I was hoping for some badassery on our part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
No one is more useless than the MC in this game...well, Aurora as the wife comes second.... But really, what was the point of making MC a swordsman, intellect or magician if they play no part in the main storyline...he practically have no plan of his own... Only thing he cares about is where his dick can penetrate..
Exactly. It's shame because this is where it really falls down. After so much play time and threats, bravado, our MC seems only good at shagging and acting the clown. Not the mighty King in making by far, more like Dandelion from the Witcher..

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
screenshot0010.png

In general, I liked the update. Story-wise it gave what is expected despite some particular questions of mine etc, naughty-wise; a little bit too much tease for my taste but in this age and day, where devs needs to milk their supports for years to put out this amount of content with this quality is just not above average but suprising. I know there isn't top quality animation work and all etc. but I dont think its not the top demand here with this game. I like games with steady updates, intriguing characters and a good story so sacrificing 'image quality' here I can appreciate.

[SPOILERS AHEAD] So my particular questions would be:

1. All the drama and tears aside, did you really have to make Aker this stupid? Couldn't he just fucking ask what we want before going along with Cass' plans? Not like it's a fucking suprise birthday but a fucking COUP.
2. Where is King's brother, the guard one...? Is he dead, captured or... simply forgotten?
3. Sona helps the MC in the coup path by giving you a secret about some guy if you gave her your blood in previous chapters. Its good that a side character is not completely forgotten and all but maybe she could have also helped with break out in the coup refuse path, right?
4. This not exactly a 'what' but 'why' question. So, escapade of Queen and Alaine's seems a little suspicious or simply there is a loophole. They escaped by portal but didn't return to the castle until it is safe, if they had the capability to know when is safe or not why didn't they come to camp? How did Queen and Alaine know the castle is safe just after we took it? Maybe LM felt obliged to add some scene with Queen...?
5. In coup path, unless you kill Cass, MC behaves like a lap-dog all the way. Why is it necessary to get help either from Isis or Callahan to kill the bitch? Can't just he by himself?

Thats all for now, thanks for the update. There is also one thing I'd like to point out or rather remind of. I still think that those who kill any of the MAIN LI's will get bad ending, it's kinda implied in the beginning of the game by some oracle. Dunno why though, some balance thing probably but Cass broke the balance, aint she? So shoots free?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess next update will heavily focus on characters rather than story progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penguin01

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
View attachment 4123618

In general, I liked the update. Story-wise it gave what is expected despite some particular questions of mine etc, naughty-wise; a little bit too much tease for my taste but in this age and day, where devs needs to milk their supports for years to put out this amount of content with this quality is just not above average but suprising. I know there isn't top quality animation work and all etc. but I dont think its not the top demand here with this game. I like games with steady updates, intriguing characters and a good story so sacrificing 'image quality' here I can appreciate.

[SPOILERS AHEAD] So my particular questions would be:

1. All the drama and tears aside, did you really have to make Aker this stupid? Couldn't he just fucking ask what we want before going along with Cass' plans? Not like it's a fucking suprise birthday but a fucking COUP.
2. Where is King's brother, the guard one...? Is he dead, captured or... simply forgotten?
3. Sona helps the MC in the coup path by giving you a secret about some guy if you gave her your blood in previous chapters. Its good that a side character is not completely forgotten and all but maybe she could have also helped with break out in the coup refuse path, right?
4. This not exactly a 'what' but 'why' question. So, escapade of Queen and Alaine's seems a little suspicious or simply there is a loophole. They escaped by portal but didn't return to the castle until it is safe, if they had the capability to know when is safe or not why didn't they come to camp? How did Queen and Alaine know the castle is safe just after we took it? Maybe LM felt obliged to add some scene with Queen...?
5. In coup path, unless you kill Cass, MC behaves like a lap-dog all the way. Why is it necessary to get help either from Isis or Callahan to kill the bitch? Can't just he by himself?

Thats all for now, thanks for the update. There is also one thing I'd like to point out or rather remind of. I still think that those who kill any of the MAIN LI's will get bad ending, it's kinda implied in the beginning of the game by some oracle. Dunno why though, some balance thing probably but Cass broke the balance, aint she? So shoots free?

I guess next update will heavily focus on characters rather than story progression.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
So if we romance Elin and then fail to make Lockhart do what we say then do we just get NTR by Lockhart in the end
considering elin herself makes it very clear during the family meal that this will be a childless marriage, her confirming later in the camp inside her tent that she is just faking the marriage and has no interesst in lockhart, and lockhart himself proving to be quite the gentleman and making a point of never forcing a woman to do anything she does not want to, we can assume savely that nothing physical ever happened between this two...

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Firstly, thanks for giving a damn about my questions. I really appreciate it.
1) Well if what simple soldier means downright stupid, I wont argue any further, afterall communication is the keystone of all the relationships, even the ones between bros.
2) May I ask which circumstances those are 'cause I nearly played with all the paths with diffrent choices yet couldn't find anything about him. This, I am asking everyone.
3) This I can accept but given how a 'weak' vampire as Callahan acts this agile and kills a armored soldier on his own makes me think her limits after we gave her blood. Though they both afraid of 'Inquisition' makes me think even the strongest vampire isn't Castlevanian strong in this world.
3.1) Will/Do vampires have access to magic powers?
4) -
5) So that servant who is helping MC dressing up was Callahan's spy...? I should have guessed I think.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
considering elin herself makes it very clear during the family meal that this will be a childless marriage, her confirming later in the camp inside her tent that she is just faking the marriage and has no interesst in lockhart, and lockhart himself proving to be quite the gentleman and making a point of never forcing a woman to do anything she does not want to, we can assume savely that nothing physical ever happened between this two...
if i remember correctly camp conversation only appear if you got point on Lockhart, if dont then the conversation did not appear. i'm really curious :KEK:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The queen is a high ranking member of the elven faction. they have spies in the capital. which reported to her that cas was defeatd and the prince is back in power.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes