jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Love this dev. Hes trully good at making videogames. Although, i read some reviews that said there isn´t that much sex content. How is that possible with a v1.0 versión?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Although, i read some reviews that said there isn´t that much sex content. How is that possible with a v1.0 versión?
Because it is the demo version of the game:FacePalm:
U can't expect MC to have a fuckfest on the very first release of the game, can you? Also there are probably tons of girls still needed to be introduced in the upcoming updates, so you just gonna have to wait till you see some heavy action with the ladies.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1.png

Dev Talk -Heatstroke

Last Dev talk showed city building in progress. It came out pretty decent and with some depth of field, turned out pretty damn alright.

1661606966636.png

Throw in some cars and background characters and now we're cooking with fire.

Speaking of fire, this heatwave seems to be never ending. I don't have AC and can't put a window unit into the office because the circuit breaker will trip during renders. I've been resorting to working on renders in the morning or late at night, but even then the room temp quickly hits around 80 degrees. Working during the day the office reaches 95-100 degrees, yay climate change.

I have a backlog of animations to render hopefully next month. I tried rendering them overnight and the graphics cards were overheating and throttling since it was still 80 outside at 2am.

The good news is that I've been getting a lot of writing done during the day. Things our quickly heating up with our cast of lovely ladies and they're getting naughty.
I'm also onto Blender 3.3 beta so those library overrides I mentioned earlier which weren't working well with character rigs, they seem to be working great now. I've also found an addon that lets you generate random background characters within minutes. It's such a huge time saver since I'd normally have to spend an hour to port such characters from Daz.

Cheers, stay cool.
Dom

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Went down memory lane while working on a new location. I gutted everyone's favorite clothing store which I also used in Personal Trainer.

1659650123415.png

Rearranged and replaced almost everything from that environment. Pimp my boutique!?

1659650164579.png

1659650194838.png
1659650218403.png

Still have a few minor things to add and then I can start rendering these scenes. Still have two more new locations to build before the chapters finished.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Went down memory lane while working on a new location. I gutted everyone's favorite clothing store which I also used in Personal Trainer.

View attachment 1965625

Rearranged and replaced almost everything from that environment. Pimp my boutique!?

View attachment 1965628

View attachment 1965629
View attachment 1965630

Still have a few minor things to add and then I can start rendering these scenes. Still have two more new locations to build before the chapters finished.
WORK HARDER BITCH.......

That is all.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1.png

Dev Talk - Clothes & Clothes Sim

It's been a pretty productive week. Took advantage of the slightly cooler weather to render the backlog of 6 animations at night. Got some more scenes done and edited some of the writing.

Ended up spending some time working out clothes simulation further. It came out of necessity because new clothes on Selene had atrocious topology which made it deform very ugly with movements and simulation. Worked out most of the retopology/simulation workflow but will fine tune it after the update.

Skirts are notoriously bad at deformation but here we have it looking nice AF.

I also ended up fixing the topology on the couch because it was difficult to properly sculpt depression of someone sitting on it.

OLD

NEW

Since I've started using library overrides with Blender, fixing assets in the original file automatically fixes them in all the other files that I have them linked. It saves so much time and lets you make corrections without too much effort.

Story wise, the update will reveal more backstory that shines some light on the first episode shenanigans as well as start diving into the sexy part of adult games.

Cheers,
Dom

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

selene office devtalk.png

Dev Talk - Boss Bitch

Another successful week of writing, renders and animation. Not much to say as there were no production hiccups.

Ended up creating two new environments and purchased a ready made third one. This episode only requires one more new environment before we're done.

Also been playing around with the look part of post-production. Experimenting with bringing down the warmth and saturation a bit. Reviewing episode one renders gave me the impression that it's looking a bit too warm for my tastes. I'll let future me deal with this once all renders are completed and I revisit post-process.

PS: I noticed Selene's hand makes it look like she has a schwanz hanging out. I've re-rendered to resolve this but you fuckers get the pee-pee version.

Cheers,

Dom

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

View attachment 1965625

View attachment 1965628

View attachment 1965629
View attachment 1965630

I'm glad for the redesign(?) of that default room. I can't quite put my finger on it, but that room always gives me nausea to a varying degree. Besides it having an awful wallpaper. The dress on the mannequin in the middle is probably one of the most overused assets. The hat isn't used that often. The glasses are used moreso. The black shelf with almost half the items also being black is awful. I enjoyed your Personal Trainer game. It's not a stab at that, I just hate that room. The new room is neat and looks much more like an actual shop. The only thing that is sort of missing (but it's no biggie) for realism is posters of models wearing the brand clothes here and there. It would probably be a bad idea to use actual posters, but instead of Lewis, have it be simple renders low res renders of daz models with logos of Bewise, Bugo Hoss, and what have you not.

Reactions: lxh123 and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm glad for the redesign(?) of that default room. I can't quite put my finger on it, but that room always gives me nausea to a varying degree. Besides it having an awful wallpaper. The dress on the mannequin in the middle is probably one of the most overused assets. The hat isn't used that often. The glasses are used moreso. The black shelf with almost half the items also being black is awful. I enjoyed your Personal Trainer game. It's not a stab at that, I just hate that room. The new room is neat and looks much more like an actual shop. The only thing that is sort of missing (but it's no biggie) for realism is posters of models wearing the brand clothes here and there. It would probably be a bad idea to use actual posters, but instead of Lewis, have it be simple renders low res renders of daz models with logos of Bewise, Bugo Hoss, and what have you not.
Fair point. The problem has more to do with tunnel vision and spending more time than needed.

The other day I spent 6 hours putting an environment together, trying to add all of these details and then remembering that there will only be two renders taking place there.

Domiek, you dumb bitch!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For some weird reason I came back to look at the default clothing store. Again the one you made is great. Feeling I might, have had been a tad harsh in my assesment. My initial reaction the first time around was genuine neusea. It turned more into a headache after the second more discerning view.

You know, when you were a toddler and wanted to draw a bicycle without looking at one? All the connections of the rods were done in a scuffed way. It didn't quite look right, but you and everyone else sort of knew it was a bike anyhow. This is exactly how I feel about that location on a larger scale.
This is how it looks, if you haven't been to a clothing store in ages and has to do it from a vague memory and if you have no idea about interior design. It's not just the pitch black wallpaper with the light stribes in conflicting motion drowning and strangling the visible perception of the viewer and creating further chaos in the picture with its sudden offcut. It's how the clothes or lack thereof has been laid out. It's the mannequins all seemingly being weirdly put in line in the back of the store. Taking up precious little space, which has already been utilized so badly. The conflicting contrast of the floor and the wallpapers while most of the clothes with the exception of the awkward red gift bags blends into the wallpaper... has the costumer focusing on the wallpaper and gift bags and not the garments. Having dabbled in daz myself and played games using this location. I know how much space has been allocated to dressing rooms in that location. Despite being huge blocks. There are almost more dressing rooms than clothing articles (if we don't count shoes). Though I seem to recall a few clothing racks from other perspective. The ones you have in your redesign of the store makes sense spacially and economically. Little touches like the mirror on the side sells the immersion.

A look on your current design is like an accurate 3d design of a bicycle and the other one from daz is the toddler drawing. A lot of work has been put into your locations (plural) and it shows. Plus they make sense. Good job.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
For some weird reason I came back to look at the default clothing store. Again the one you made is great. Feeling I might, have had been a tad harsh in my assesment. My initial reaction the first time around was genuine neusea. It turned more into a headache after the second more discerning view.

You know, when you were a toddler and wanted to draw a bicycle without looking at one? All the connections of the rods were done in a scuffed way. It didn't quite look right, but you and everyone else sort of knew it was a bike anyhow. This is exactly how I feel about that location on a larger scale.
This is how it looks, if you haven't been to a clothing store in ages and has to do it from a vague memory and if you have no idea about interior design. It's not just the pitch black wallpaper with the light stribes in conflicting motion drowning and strangling the visible perception of the viewer and creating further chaos in the picture with its sudden offcut. It's how the clothes or lack thereof has been laid out. It's the mannequins all seemingly being weirdly put in line in the back of the store. Taking up precious little space, which has already been utilized so badly. The conflicting contrast of the floor and the wallpapers while most of the clothes with the exception of the awkward red gift bags blends into the wallpaper... has the costumer focusing on the wallpaper and gift bags and not the garments. Having dabbled in daz myself and played games using this location. I know how much space has been allocated to dressing rooms in that location. Despite being huge blocks. There are almost more dressing rooms than clothing articles (if we don't count shoes). Though I seem to recall a few clothing racks from other perspective. The ones you have in your redesign of the store makes sense spacially and economically. Little touches like the mirror on the side sells the immersion.

A look on your current design is like an accurate 3d design of a bicycle and the other one from daz is the toddler drawing. A lot of work has been put into your locations (plural) and it shows. Plus they make sense. Good job.

Cheers.
Thanks! There's definitely room for improvement and tripling the amount of clothes fixtures would make it more realistic, but I need to constantly remind myself to not spend more time than needed.

Check out this classic i13 office.

1661616045819.png

It's the one I spent 6 hours redoing. Was going to add another two rows of desks and another four more people. Even redid the conference room on the side complete with a projector, mics, phone systems and wall art before realizing that I will literally not have a single render take place there.

1661616030216.png

This is only one of two renders that will take place here. Tunnel vision is real.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If it's just for a poster or whatever. Then it indeed probably doesn't matter too much. The first picture with the sort of blindside to the secretarie's desk and the huge open space and the windows to the left and offices to the right of the viewer is probably also among one of the most used locations.

*edit* Wait wait wait... is that second location the same building? I totally dropped the ball on that one. I blame the alcohol. You did fucking well. Might have taken a lot of time, but you did fucking well. The hand-waving emote is meant as clapping. You made it almost exactly as I had hoped and or wished for that location to be like. The gigantic waiting room in the original for the "small time" offices next door and all the other nonsense wasn't logical at all. This is much better.

Should you have already made a lot of things in the office spaces, but they'll not be shown in game. Then you could use it in other situations/projects or at least the "skeleton" of it. The tunnel vision is indeed real and I'm sorry for the embarresing misunderstanding on my behalf. For some reason the 1 out of 2 renders became "this is the other render that I'm going to use" in my head.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

notabreiko

Jan 30, 2022
Fair point. The problem has more to do with tunnel vision and spending more time than needed.

The other day I spent 6 hours putting an environment together, trying to add all of these details and then remembering that there will only be two renders taking place there.

Domiek, you dumb bitch!
Very funny game, congrats! I can do some specific assets for Blender (with Cycles setup) if you need some help. Just let me know ;)

• Love
4.70 star(s) 122 Votes