johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1662799598381.png
Dev Talk - Get your grubby hands off of me!

There are only 4 scenes left to render!

All the writing for this episode has been completed. We're getting a lot more alone time with the ladies, learning more about them and things are heating up fast. The ending just didn't feel right so I ended up rewriting it several times until it hit the spot. This story won't be a slow grind so all the standard sexual checkmarks will be checked off by episode 3. The tension and buildup is through the story rather than the act of sex itself. Can you imagine a slow-grind game where the MC is a literal sex demon?

I also originally had a few silly lines written for a tv show off screen but ended up getting a little carried away. It's going to be a recurring trashy reality tv series throughout the development of the game called Little Love, Big Prison. I'll have to put together a couple quick characters and a tiny environment but it shouldn't take long and I think it'll be worth it.

We're getting closer to release. Won't announce a date until I'm certain I'll be able to make that deadline, but I will say it's looking like it will take around a month. After renders are done I'll still need to do post work, music and testing.

Cheers,
Dom

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1663529106514.png
Dev Talk - Making a big splash

3 scenes left before episode 2 content is rendered!

Spent a few days working on a beach environment, figuring out how to do a large scale fluid simulation so that I could have the characters actually splash in the water. Not sure if it was time well spent but I definitely had fun learning how to do it.

Also needed to figure out how to make the sand appear wet where the water receded, which ended up being quiet an easy solution.

Now all that's left is to make a believable wet skin surface before I can finish rendering this scene as well.

Cheers,
Dom

ozzyboi35

Jul 4, 2019

View attachment 2051318
Dev Talk - Making a big splash

3 scenes left before episode 2 content is rendered!

Spent a few days working on a beach environment, figuring out how to do a large scale fluid simulation so that I could have the characters actually splash in the water. Not sure if it was time well spent but I definitely had fun learning how to do it.

Also needed to figure out how to make the sand appear wet where the water receded, which ended up being quiet an easy solution.

Now all that's left is to make a believable wet skin surface before I can finish rendering this scene as well.

Cheers,
Dom
Nice work

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1664131534408.png
Dev Talk -Wake me up when September ends

Not much to say except WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

I have just half of this last event to finish and then all renders are complete for episode 2. Already have two animations complete for this last scene with another five to go. After that it's onto wrapping up code, licensing music, post production work and general testing. No concrete dates on release but I'm expecting it to be ready within the first half of October.

Cheers,
Dom

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk - Episode 2 right around the corner

I'm currently trying to wrap up testing and licensing music. I'm expecting to complete the private test build within the next 24 hours. If nothing catastrophic happens, the $10 Patron beta build should be released this Friday.

Episode 2 is roughly 30% larger than episode 1. I'm not posting any new previews since the release is just around the corner.

Cheers,

Dom

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
InAScent-1.02b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes