keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I haven't listed future tags because the story is pretty straight forward so listing future tags will likely simply serve as spoilers and deflate much of the anticipation I try to build up.

All I can say is that if you've enjoyed the game thus far, there won't be any hard curveballs thrown like MC suddenly getting a taste for water sports or us pimping out Ma on the side of the street. You may fall in deep love with Gary though, no promises.
Yep, just ABSOLUTELY love Gary to pieces.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Btw I forgot to comment here after playing the latest update upon its release, but I went absolutely mad when that SOAD reference came up. I just love the game and all the characters, especially MC and Raya (and their relationship is probably one of the best I've seen in adult games, if not the best, and yet I play a crapton of games).

Jul 2, 2023
Just make one...can make it in a few minutes or less with the SDK from the Windows version, same thing dev's do.

Also, what I do for the compressed Mac version for folks.

Is there a tutorial anywhere to do this (esp for those of us not super tech literate)?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a tutorial anywhere to do this (esp for those of us not super tech literate)?
Yes, but I already made it though...I will just reupload it.

How to build with Ren'Py SDK

When you see the word "repack" replace with the Windows version of whatever game you want to do.

In a Scent [Ep. 4 Part 1 v1.035] [Domiek]

Unofficial Uncompressed Mac build:

- - -

Reactions: Otis B.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk - PT Rewrite Progress

The Personal Trainer rewrite is going surprisingly well. On the coding side of things, more features are slowly trickling in. We now have a functioning visual character tracker on the map. The map will now display a character icon for main girls above the location they're currently at. Next up is implementing the same thing but for the navigation pane within each actual location.

The UI redesign was excruciatingly slow and painful, as UI design is not something I'm knowledgeable about. I bought Affinity Designer and spend a couple of days absorbing as much as I can and am pleased with the resulting minimalist design so far. It's still only the first iteration but already leaps above the original PT one.

I still need to finish implementing all of the navigation panes for each location as well as designing the main character index screen. This screen will serve the purpose of the previous replay gallery and hint screen, as well as provide additional information on each girl.

Once the UI stuff is under wraps, I can start implementing, testing and adjusting the planned core gameplay before revealing the intended direction. Personal Trainer has always been sort of confused on whether it wants to be a sandbox or a visual novel, so I'm hoping to implement fun core game mechanics centered around the gym and being a sleazy personal trainer.

If you haven't already, please don't forget to wishlist .

Cheers,
Dom

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I want to say that In A Scent is a thing of beauty, filled with believable characters and a compelling story. But I can't, not quite. What I can say is that IN A SCENT is masterfully-written endeavour, with compellling characters and a story that's simple and robust enough to support its imaginative and clever narrative. A thing of beauty? No, In A Scent is a white-knuckle, 100 mile-an-hour ride to hell and back, a hugely entertaining work with characters that are un-fucking forgettable. 5/5. Comedy genius!

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Dev Talk - PT Rewrite Progress

The Personal Trainer rewrite is going surprisingly well. On the coding side of things, more features are slowly trickling in. We now have a functioning visual character tracker on the map. The map will now display a character icon for main girls above the location they're currently at. Next up is implementing the same thing but for the navigation pane within each actual location.

The UI redesign was excruciatingly slow and painful, as UI design is not something I'm knowledgeable about. I bought Affinity Designer and spend a couple of days absorbing as much as I can and am pleased with the resulting minimalist design so far. It's still only the first iteration but already leaps above the original PT one.

I still need to finish implementing all of the navigation panes for each location as well as designing the main character index screen. This screen will serve the purpose of the previous replay gallery and hint screen, as well as provide additional information on each girl.

Once the UI stuff is under wraps, I can start implementing, testing and adjusting the planned core gameplay before revealing the intended direction. Personal Trainer has always been sort of confused on whether it wants to be a sandbox or a visual novel, so I'm hoping to implement fun core game mechanics centered around the gym and being a sleazy personal trainer.

If you haven't already, please don't forget to wishlist .

Cheers,
Dom
Don't forget the futa suprise!

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
May 2, 2021
Yes, but I already made it though...I will just reupload it.

How to build with Ren'Py SDK

When you see the word "repack" replace with the Windows version of whatever game you want to do.

In a Scent [Ep. 4 Part 1 v1.035] [Domiek]

Unofficial Uncompressed Mac build:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Is there a non compressed version for mac?

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes