drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
is there going to be a mac update ? sorry for english
Your english is good! Can understand what you're asking, and that's after all the most important part :)

If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of most renpy games. You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Dev Talk - Wah wah wah JUST 3 hours ago

If it wasn't already clear that I won't be able to release PT before my son is born,
the doctors decided that he needs to arrive even sooner ...

Dev Talk - PT Renders & Anims

The past couple of weeks have been full on render mode.
I have several endings completed, as well as story events for the trio ...

Domiek u good, bud? when we're gonna see the next update?
holy shit this game is amazing, haven't laughed so hard in years! i wish you the best of luck and truly hope it won't get abandoned like many others
Rejoyce, everyone! We are all having a baby with Domiek and this game - Personal Trainer RE!

Reactions: Krrrtz and Punto

Copio12

Oct 7, 2021
Your english is good! Can understand what you're asking, and that's after all the most important part :)

If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of most renpy games. You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.
THANK YOU it worked perfectly it took me an hour for me to understand how to do it i thought it was complicated but it was very simple you are awesome thanks

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
is it me, or does most people simply post for just to feel like he is part of it.. :/ i mean it isn't hard to go a few pages back and read through the comments..
cheers domiek.
Is it really harder to answer than to write all this?

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes