filochard

Feb 1, 2018
You would know the answer if you read even just two messages above yours ;-)
But if you had read carefully you would have understood that the post from the dev two messages above was about his other game PT short for Personal Trainer
There are no news ATM about an update for In a Scent and the last post from the dev about it on patreon was July 1st when he released it

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
This one of my all-time favorites. The developer can really throw some fun-nay shit in the mix from nowhere. Glad to play a game where the artistic freedom has not been ground out by all the squeaking wheels. Hopefully your able to stay at it and it pays off. Sucks when they make a game so close to the home and lose their drive. Good luck and looking forward to updates.
:PogChamp:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Patches exist, options to name characters also exist.
;)
Yeah ok and what's your point.
Options to name characters is implemented in every single game. Does it imply that every game has incest lol.
Incest patches are made even when there are no landlord-tenant storyline in game. Does that make the game incest, No it just means someone want to play with a incest storyline.
Checking the tags is sure way of knowing if there is incest in game like it was intended to or not.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Checking the tags is sure way of knowing if there is incest in game like it was intended to or not.
Not really, most dev's make patches due to Patreon rules.

If the game has a patch (which 95% do now-a-days) it gets the tag. There isn't any way to tell if it's official or not, unless it's on Lewdpatcher or from the dev directly which now-a-days (again) most devs will not admit due to the fear of losing their Patreon account.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Not really, most dev's make patches due to Patreon rules.

If the game has a patch (which 95% do now-a-days) it gets the tag. There isn't any way to tell if it's official or not, unless it's on Lewdpatcher or from the dev directly which now-a-days (again) most devs will not admit due to the fear of losing their Patreon account.
Well if it's made by Dev's then sure it has incest because there must be a incest storyline and they can't add it openly due to patreon rules.
I was talking about the fanmade or modmade patches for games even when there is no incest intended by the dev.
Check games like Summers gone or where the heart is. Both have incest patches, one even from lewdpatcher, but we all know there is no incest in both games and both have no tags despite having patches.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well if it's made by Dev's then sure it has incest because there must be a incest storyline and they can't add it openly due to patreon rules.
I was talking about the fanmade or modmade patches for games even when there is no incest intended by the dev.
Check games like Summers gone or where the heart is. Both have incest patches, one even from lewdpatcher, but we all know there is no incest in both games and both have no tags despite having patches.
You should check again...Lewdpatcher is a way around Patreon (same before the demise of Don't Censor). SG has the tag and has had it since 2019.

The content was removed from official sources (from Patreon as well) to keep licensed music, same for their other game.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
You should check again...Lewdpatcher is a way around Patreon (same before the demise of Don't Censor). SG has the tag and has had it since 2019.
I checked again and I still don't see any incest tag and the post you referenced also imply the same. Are you saying the game is supposed to have incest but can't due to patreon?
The content was removed from official sources (from Patreon as well) to keep licensed music, same for their other game.
But their other game has the tag. How can it's content get removed them? And how licensed music = incest content removed. I thought no lewd content= licensed music.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I checked again and I still don't see any incest tag and the post you referenced also imply the same. Are you saying the game is supposed to have incest but can't due to patreon?

But their other game has the tag. How can it's content get removed them? And how licensed music = incest content removed. I thought no lewd content= licensed music.
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big tits, Big ass, Graphic violence, Incest, Mobile game, Romance, School setting, Virgin

2023-12-14 23_08_30-(1) VN - Ren'Py - Summer's Gone [Ch. 5 Beta] [Oceanlab] _ F95zone and 51 m...png

Those are the original tags still present in the game, the game was completely re-done for Steam release and Patreon rules.

The tag needs to be added back, if a game has a patch of any kind it is supposed to have the tag as it was there the last release.

Reactions: athreusclouds

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big tits, Big ass, Graphic violence, Incest, Mobile game, Romance, School setting, Virgin

View attachment 3174360

Those are the original tags still present in the game, the game was completely re-done for Steam release and Patreon rules.

The tag needs to be added back, if a game has a patch of any kind it is supposed to have the tag as it was there the last release.
Ahh I never check that genre spoiler.
So nami and Nika are really siblings. I have asked a number of times in the SG thread if they are siblings or not and reply was always NO. I mean it makes sense given how they always act like "we are not supposed to do this", "this is wrong". I always thought they just consider each other liker siblings.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ahh I never check that genre spoiler.
So nami and Nika are really siblings. I have asked a number of times in the SG thread if they are siblings or not and reply was always NO. I mean it makes sense given how they always act like "we are not supposed to do this", "this is wrong". I always thought they just consider each other liker siblings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, just go back and read some of the comments starting on the second page.

In a Scent though, doesn't, it's incest parody. So, anyone who makes a patch for In a Scent probably wouldn't make much sense, but Personal Trainer which is the other devs game does have it, and is slowly inching closer to Steam, both of games are quite good.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
but Personal Trainer which is the other devs game does have it, and is slowly inching closer to Steam, both of games are quite good.
Yeah I have played PT before. The sandbox gameplay was such a pain in the ass but the game was worth it. They don't make funny games like this anymore.

Reactions: rudy007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I have played PT before. The sandbox gameplay was such a pain in the ass but the game was worth it. They don't make funny games like this anymore.
Yeah, I just hate sandboxes, those are meant for cats to shit in or kids to play in imho :ROFLMAO:

There are some here and there that are not bad at all and more or less a VN in disguise, but still I just hate them now-a-days.

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes