Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Dev Talk - Baby on Board ... just 2 days ago
Almost two weeks ago we went to the hospital for an induced labor and seven days later came home with a healthy baby MC. I'd be lying if I said that I've gotten much work done during this period. On one hand, as first time parents, there's a lot of learning and sleepless nights as to be expected. On the other hand, I'm also losing a lot of sleep because I know all too well that in this business the MC's dad is almost always dead. Can't let my guard down around him no matter how cute he is.

Grandparents flew in the other day and will be staying for a few weeks so this will hopefully free up some time for me to start getting some work done again as we fall into the rhythm of this next chapter of our lives. I can't believe how much happiness little MC gives me even as I'm up at 4am wiping up his shitty diaper.

Cheers,
Dom

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Congrats on the little one.. The update is highly anticipated.. but I do understand priorities. But damn.. this is some funny shit and I really can't wait... I mean I have too.. but you get my drift.

4.70 star(s) 121 Votes