Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
they said they just had a kid and adjusting to a new life with a kid.

They are also prepping Personal Trainer [v1.0] [Domiek] for a Steam release
Hmm, if he really has a kid. Also, it's usually the mother taking care of the baby, unless otherwise. He has time.

Prepping what? that game is already completed. He just wants to remake it (waste of time) and why does this game (in a scent) have a Steam link if the game isn't even on Steam?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
There is a concept we have in the world called "paternity leave", in which the father of a baby takes time off from work in order to help raise it. Hope this helps
Basically this, i took 5 weeks off when my son was born in July was entilted to 8 weeks. Plus unless his partner is doing literally everything i can safely say co parenting is exhausting. My son is 6 months old and still kicking both my and my wifes asses.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Prepping what? that game is already completed. He just wants to remake it (waste of time) and why does this game (in a scent) have a Steam link if the game isn't even on Steam?
To change things so Steam doesn't reject it...

And why does this game have a Steam link?? It's DEV LINKS....

steam.png

Not sure why so many care, it's not like you are a supporter.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As I read these comments at 4am while feeding my son, I'm surprised i have to defend myself for being an involved father and supportive partner.

Feeling cute, might delete later idk.

View attachment 3279102

And the dude above, idk why you're feeling like you've won something. You shared an uniformed opinion and got corrected. Don't double down on the ignorance. Instead, let's celebrate you now being part of the informed.

Welcome, brother!

View attachment 3279159

(My new years resolution was to be more positive)
Ha, yeah, being a good Dad is way more important, but since you are here, is PT any closer to releasing on Steam?

Reactions: radbaz31 and Domiek

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sure, I'm working on it daily. The wife's also recovering steadily and able to watch the kiddo for longer periods now, granting me more uninterrupted time to work.
Nice, was just curious as it just has the coming soon still and no estimated date yet, you and wifey take care now :coffee:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
it's not even funny.......
Not when one persons assumptions are dead wrong they don't.
It's fine. Not every Joker/Clown will get a laugh, not every mime will get someone's time. Everyone has their own point of view, what they believe, etc. Sometimes, people need to be proven wrong with facts, truth, real evidence. But you know how it is, people love drama, violence and conflict. Every single person wants to be right and sound like the wisest/smartest person on this crappy planet.

I said some stupid shit, got proven wrong (saw the pic of the Dev and his son) but at least I now know it wasn't a lie. These days, Devs lie with no issue or problem, taking people's money like candy (patreon subbers, steam purchasers and elsewhere buyers)

I won't fall for bullshit. Show me proof of the shit you spew or gtfo with your made-up stories & lies. I don't like people getting taken advantage of just because a Dev decided to lie/make up some shit to pull on people's heart strings.

Anyways, it's done now. The Dev is busy with kid, remaking/reworking personal trainer and etc. Got it and now, time to move on.

PS. I know those replies weren't for me, I was just putting in my two cents.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's fine. Not every Joker/Clown will get a laugh, not every mime will get someone's time. Everyone has their own point of view, what they believe, etc. Sometimes, people need to be proven wrong with facts, truth, real evidence. But you know how it is, people love drama, violence and conflict. Every single person wants to be right and sound like the wisest/smartest person on this crappy planet.

I said some stupid shit, got proven wrong (saw the pic of the Dev and his son) but at least I now know it wasn't a lie. These days, Devs lie with no issue or problem, taking people's money like candy (patreon subbers, steam purchasers and elsewhere buyers)

I won't fall for bullshit. Show me proof of the shit you spew or gtfo with your made-up stories & lies. I don't like people getting taken advantage of just because a Dev decided to lie/make up some shit to pull on people's heart strings.

Anyways, it's done now. The Dev is busy with kid, remaking/reworking personal trainer and etc. Got it and now, time to move on.

I guess I'm the other way around, until I see evidence that someone is lying I assume they are telling the truth since it doesn't cost me anything. If I don't wanna support them because they are doing something I don't like I simply stop it. But I get you point.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

GOOD AND TRUE WORDS. (y) (y) (y) (y) ;)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I have nothing against it... but you need to notify people in this or that life situation.
Agreed, which is why I post fairly transparent Dev Talks on Patreon every other Sunday. I sometimes make them public so that even non-patrons can get an idea of what's going on. This isn't an issue of a lack of communication and those who followed these channels have been informed for months. I even answer questions directly on Discord.

Unless the question is some variation of "update wen?" In those instances, I light a candle at a nearby Church, praying for leprosy on the entire family of the commenter. I like to think that :HideThePain:

F95 feels like a platform for venting frustrations and arguing, which is why many devs, including myself, choose to limit our interactions here. Justified or not, it can get discouraging to constantly see the same handful of knee-jerk reactions.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Agreed, which is why I post fairly transparent Dev Talks on Patreon every other Sunday. I sometimes make them public so that even non-patrons can get an idea of what's going on. This isn't an issue of a lack of communication and those who followed these channels have been informed for months. I even answer questions directly on Discord.

Unless the question is some variation of "update wen?" In those instances, I light a candle at a nearby Church, praying for leprosy on the entire family of the commenter. I like to think that :HideThePain:

F95 feels like a platform for venting frustrations and arguing, which is why many devs, including myself, choose to limit our interactions here. Justified or not, it can get discouraging to constantly see the same handful of knee-jerk reactions.
Once again I apologize..GOOD LUCK TO YOU..AND HEALTH!!! :unsure:

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
Domiek as far as i know you don't owe any person here a shit unless they are a patreon, people really carry themselves with a condescending vibe although they are receiving the content for free, kinda tells you who was a a shitty entitled brat when they were young , take as much time to help raise your kid , and make sure they are not as ungrateful as some people here, nothing else matters that is your top priority.

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes