VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Dude .. every game on here exists in the realm of fantasy and every account on f95 is a horny fucker.
So (just my opinion)
Agreed, which is why I post fairly transparent Dev Talks on Patreon every other Sunday. I sometimes make them public so that even non-patrons can get an idea of what's going on. This isn't an issue of a lack of communication and those who followed these channels have been informed for months. I even answer questions directly on Discord.

Unless the question is some variation of "update wen?" In those instances, I light a candle at a nearby Church, praying for leprosy on the entire family of the commenter. I like to think that :HideThePain:

F95 feels like a platform for venting frustrations and arguing, which is why many devs, including myself, choose to limit our interactions here. Justified or not, it can get discouraging to constantly see the same handful of knee-jerk reactions.

Dude c'mon! All on F95 are horny fuckers . Desperate for a dose of fantasy to escape the boring grind of life.

Your art and presentation was excellent so we are hooked and craving more. Cut us some slack.

Also my to cents.. opening up your personal life to the public. Dude not everyone is civil and you might get some weird comments.

Congratulations anyway. Hopefully this game is a good side hustle else you must force your talent towards main stream work.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought I'd try to change the narrative with a completely off topic "demand" (that was out of left field). I think Domiek is doing a great job. Besides don't you think that any Grandmas shown here deserve to be fucked by our MC?
Oh most definitely! All Gilfs deserve to be fucked!!!

Reactions: danissj

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Too bad. "In a Scent" is definitely one of the better games here on f95zone. It surely deserves to get finished. My best wishes to the developer. Take your time but please keep going!
Haha, taking his time is not something you need to say is ok for this dev...he already knows. See you in a couple of years for the next update ;)

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Is personal trainer any good? I played it early in development and it didn't pique my interest at all, and if I remember correctly it was nowhere near the quality of this game. From a purely monetary point of view, is it advisable to waste further time on an already completed mediocre project when you can spend time finishing a better and hopefully more profitable project?

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Agreed, which is why I post fairly transparent Dev Talks on Patreon every other Sunday. I sometimes make them public so that even non-patrons can get an idea of what's going on. This isn't an issue of a lack of communication and those who followed these channels have been informed for months. I even answer questions directly on Discord.

Unless the question is some variation of "update wen?" In those instances, I light a candle at a nearby Church, praying for leprosy on the entire family of the commenter. I like to think that :HideThePain:

F95 feels like a platform for venting frustrations and arguing, which is why many devs, including myself, choose to limit our interactions here. Justified or not, it can get discouraging to constantly see the same handful of knee-jerk reactions.
The thing you have to understand is, nobody really cares about WHY you're not updating a game or HOW you're doing it - your information is only valuable to the average consumer in regards to us estimating when we'll get the product.

You might be fooled by some people taking an interest in your closer circle of a community in what's going on with you, but they're still also really interested in the date. They just think a gentle coaxing of information will bring them as much as possible on that subject.

It's the same reason everyone who wants the game tends to adopt either a hardcore white-knighting of the dev or bullying. Same goal, different approach.

This is nothing against you - it's just some cold, hard facts that might be useful.

Giving out information on what you're doing is also the correct method, since you're not making promises you can't break while also letting people draw out their own conclusions.

Getting bothered at people whose only desire is to see the update in only desiring to see the update - dunno man. You might as well get annoyed people want money and don't wanna just give it to you for free.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Too bad. "In a Scent" is definitely one of the better games here on f95zone. It surely deserves to get finished. My best wishes to the developer. Take your time but please keep going!
It's just they were working on this and Personal Trainer (yes, it's completed) but they are re-doing a few things for Steam release then boom, they had a kid out of nowhere! Just kidding (not out of nowhere), but there time isn't what it used to be, so it slowed both things down, but they are still working on both.

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes