SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They are working on the other game for a STEAM release, Personal Trainer, until that is DONE, there will be no updates to IaS!

Although I'm not announcing a release date yet, I've officially entered the "Crunch Time" portion of development. I can't wait to get back to working on In a Scent, to my beloved Gary.

Cheers,
Dom

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: MalEl

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
I do use the patch... And the plot is really feels absolutely dumb. Damn, makes sense then... Shame, good renders...
don't use the patch. I dont know for sure but after playing the game a couple of times I have a feeling that this family might turn out to be his real family after all. Ma lost her son who is the same age as MC and it is the main plot point of the whole story. The writer repeats that point so often that it makes me think that he might be planning something mischievous after all. Also, MC doesn't know his mother. And the previous game by domiek also contained incest. These are the few things that make me think that I am correct. I might be completely wrong though.

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Huh, I thought games without updates get the abandoned tag (even if they are "promised" to update)
Anyways interesting premise, a parody on the incest setup that most VNs still use. Lots of funny scenes, lots of cringy scenes (for me ) as well.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I do use the patch... And the plot is really feels absolutely dumb. Damn, makes sense then... Shame, good renders...

If you want a well-written story. Good narrative and hot scenes. Search for "True Bond". However, the game is very short and the author hasn't posted anything in over a year. But the game is good. Play and tell us what you think. A small example of the protagonist doing something dangerous.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The game is definitely on-hold though.
Agree, I contacted the mods with an explanation to why it should receive the On-Hold tag, as per F95 rules it complies with all the requirements needed for it. Maybe they will look into it, maybe not.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Agree, I contacted the mods with an explanation to why it should receive the On-Hold tag, as per F95 rules it complies with all the requirements needed for it. Maybe they will look into it, maybe not.
Yes, but usually, not "always" it needs to be dev requested.

Reactions: Deep-Six
4.70 star(s) 121 Votes