• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
We've talked about this SoL, you gotta lower your expectations ;)
This post has been misunderstood by so many people below it that I wonder about the average IQ of the people using this website. Do these people even know the meaning of the word 'context'? Or do they have a memory of a gold fish where everything before 15 sec simply does not exist?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
This game is the GOAT. I usually only play f/d games or b/s games but that milf is top notch and the sister is great too.

Reactions: keefer43

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I'd play it unpatched if I were you. It makes no sense with the incest patch
It makes sense to me. MC's mom got knocked up by an incubus when she was super young, remarried and made Raya with a new guy, remarried again when Raya was a little girl to Gary and he's her stepdad. And Rays is MC's half sister.

Only thing that doesn't make sense is the dev giving so much attention to personal trainer over this masterpiece.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I want to add that Steam readily accepted the pre-refresh version of PT for sale. I had to submit the original game early in the process to get the Steam page approved. My intensified focus on the Steam release is driven by personal reasons – specifically, my discomfort at the thought of charging for a product that's riddled with bugs and left many feeling unsatisfied with the ending. On Patreon, supporters fund a developer's creative journey, whereas on Steam, customers purchase a product. This fundamental difference is the reason behind my temporary shift in development efforts from In a Scent to PT.

Opting for the most profit-oriented strategy would have meant spending just a month on PT, fixing critical bugs before releasing the game on Steam. That's what I originally intended but my conscious didn't allow it. Although the extra time and effort I've put in may not directly translate into increased revenue, it will at least allow me to sleep easy at night and be proud of what I've created.

I understand that it's a big disappointment to those who don't care about PT and just want more of IaS. I've been transparent with my supporters on Patreon throughout the process. The beta build of PT is almost ready for release on Patreon, which will allow me to shift more development back onto In a Scent. After Steam, it's back to full focus on IaS and spreading the love of Gary.
Spreading the love of Gary - kinda like a social disease. Heh

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
This post has been misunderstood by so many people below it that I wonder about the average IQ of the people using this website. Do these people even know the meaning of the word 'context'? Or do they have a memory of a gold fish where everything before 15 sec simply does not exist?
I think humanity is doomed based on just a page or two of f95 - just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: sluraplea

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It makes sense to me. MC's mom got knocked up by an incubus when she was super young, remarried and made Raya with a new guy, remarried again when Raya was a little girl to Gary and he's her stepdad. And Rays is MC's half sister.

Only thing that doesn't make sense is the dev giving so much attention to personal trainer over this masterpiece.
It's an incest parody game, that's the point of the no incest.

So much attention to the other game? He already explained it a page back which I guess no one decided to read...

Notice how little support this gets to?

4.70 star(s) 120 Votes