69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
It's my alt, sorry. I have multiple split personalities and a negative self image. I'm constantly waking up to nasty little comments that I leave myself.

It's like Fight Club but with angry masterbation.

Love your work brother and just wanted to say that this game is easily one of the best I have ever played.

Was wondering if there were going to be future updates on this game or if PT is going to be the main focus here on out?

Thanks for the time.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Love your work brother and just wanted to say that this game is easily one of the best I have ever played.

Was wondering if there were going to be future updates on this game or if PT is going to be the main focus here on out?

Thanks for the time.
In a Scent is the focus. PT just needed a lot of work put back in to make it a nice and polished game to sell on Steam. That way I can hopefully stabilize my finances and work on my passion project In a Scent, without the crippling guilt of feeling like a failure who can't provide for his family.

PT's currently in closed testing with an expected Patreon beta release within two weeks. Afterwards it will be a split between Steam marketing materials and work on In a Scent. After Steam release, full focus back to IaS.

Another shameless request to .

Last edited:

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
In a Scent is the focus. PT just needed a lot of work put back in to make it a nice and polished game to sell on Steam. That way I can hopefully stabilize my finances and work on my passion project In a Scent, without the crippling guilt of feeling like a failure who can't provide for his family.

PT's currently in closed testing with an expected Patreon beta release within two weeks. Afterwards it will be a split between Steam marketing materials and work on In a Scent. After Steam release, full focus back to IaS.

Another shameless request to .
You provide the highest quality content overall on this site, it inspired me to start working on my own game (still developing it), I just wanted to thank you and to say as a supporter that don't worry, we understand.

There is going to be some complaints here and there but that is expected on this site, thank you for being active here and answering to the community.

Cheers.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
The first time that I ever played this game was just one day before episode 4 was released here. I played episode 3 and came to the thread to check about the next update and it was already updated. Can you believe the chance of that happening? And now due to reasons update has been delayed by almost a year maybe more. Strange RNG we got on this game lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: sluraplea
4.70 star(s) 117 Votes