JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
One of the best game in this site period. God damn the models the writing is top notch, every update is banger fr

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In a Scent [Ep4_Part1 v1.035] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 367mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
same dev from "personal trainer" cool, i'm looking forward with ur preview ss, hope the render become better from previous one :HideThePain:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Normally I find humour in these kinda games never works... but here it wasn't forced at all and had me chuckling quite a bit like at that whole prison wallet bit... I think the renders being so well done helps, I'm not just talking about the clearness of them but how expressive the characters are. The animations were smooth and worked well too. The aunt and sister are my favourites I like the different dynamics with them, wasn't really fussed about the mother character though.

Overall this was fantastic, I was worried that due to the premise the first time the MC gets to seal the deal it'd be over, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There was also a lot more content than I expected, so that was a plus too.

Reactions: rudy007

readone

May 9, 2018
In a Scent [v1.03b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 162mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thank you very muchhh :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost''

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm so thrilled to wake to what seems like overall positive feedback. Been doing this for a few years now and the nervousness after releasing an update seems to never really go away.

In case anyone missed the cameo in the bar scene, my friends at Last Call [Thunderline Studios] were generous enough to send me their bar scene to use for the date with Raya. Unfortunately I ended up going a different direction when I realized I needed a smaller bar environment in order to fill it with background characters and make it seem more crowded. I still ended up creating a neon sign as a nod to Thunderline's willingness to help.

1680353316346.png

They were also good sports about letting me deface their characters.

Unfortunately this error doesn't seem to point to any specific thing. I think it's due to me retroactively making changes in order to get the Replay Gallery working. In theory, it should be save compatible, but this doesn't look like the case here.

I'd recommend starting a new game and checking "Skip Unseen Texts" in the settings menu. You should be able to get to the new content within a couple of minutes of holding down ctrl. Sorry about the inconvenience!

1680353176257.png

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes