johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1681038584179.png

Dev Talk - Ma Upgrades & Aliyah

Finished creating Ma's eyebrows and eyelashes with Blender's hair curves. I was hoping to be able to transfer the lashes to the other chars and edit them there, but ran into several issues doing so. I've decided to leave the others as is since it was really only Ma who was in dire need of having her hair situation improved.

I also redid her makeup and fixed some shading issues around the eyes which used to generate a green tint on the eyelids. Watched some "No-makeup Makeup" videos to paint her new look, so I'm something of a makeup artist myself.

1681038596305.png

We also have our first poll available about the outfit for Aliyah, our nosey neighbor in episode 4. You degenerates seem to heavily favor the skimpy outfit, respect. Still need to fix the hair on the lower back of her head as she kind of looks like a Cocker Spaniel.

1681038609265.png

STEAM: Personal Trainer

A bit of a blast from the past, I've started setting up the Steam page for Personal Trainer. I've found my external drive with most of the Personal Trainer working files on it. After taking a look around, I realize that it's still possible render out some proper endings for some of the girls and to give PT a proper polish. It will take a lot of work as the spaghetti code needs to be rewritten entirely, but it's something I can chip away at on the weekends throughout the year.

I'm not sure if this is even worth doing and if anyone is even really interested to see this dinosaur brought back to glory. I'll setup a Steam page and if you're interested, please add it to your wish lists. In a Scent is still the main priority so I won't even start any work on PT at least until the next update is released, or at all if there's no interest.

I did give PT a quick whirl after discovering the files and forgot how incredibly stupid, fun and amusing it was. I was definitely chuckling and questioning what the hell's wrong with me.

Cheers,

Dom

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 2532936

Dev Talk - Ma Upgrades & Aliyah

Finished creating Ma's eyebrows and eyelashes with Blender's hair curves. I was hoping to be able to transfer the lashes to the other chars and edit them there, but ran into several issues doing so. I've decided to leave the others as is since it was really only Ma who was in dire need of having her hair situation improved.

I also redid her makeup and fixed some shading issues around the eyes which used to generate a green tint on the eyelids. Watched some "No-makeup Makeup" videos to paint her new look, so I'm something of a makeup artist myself.

View attachment 2532937

We also have our first poll available about the outfit for Aliyah, our nosey neighbor in episode 4. You degenerates seem to heavily favor the skimpy outfit, respect. Still need to fix the hair on the lower back of her head as she kind of looks like a Cocker Spaniel.

View attachment 2532938

STEAM: Personal Trainer

A bit of a blast from the past, I've started setting up the Steam page for Personal Trainer. I've found my external drive with most of the Personal Trainer working files on it. After taking a look around, I realize that it's still possible render out some proper endings for some of the girls and to give PT a proper polish. It will take a lot of work as the spaghetti code needs to be rewritten entirely, but it's something I can chip away at on the weekends throughout the year.

I'm not sure if this is even worth doing and if anyone is even really interested to see this dinosaur brought back to glory. I'll setup a Steam page and if you're interested, please add it to your wish lists. In a Scent is still the main priority so I won't even start any work on PT at least until the next update is released, or at all if there's no interest.

I did give PT a quick whirl after discovering the files and forgot how incredibly stupid, fun and amusing it was. I was definitely chuckling and questioning what the hell's wrong with me.

Cheers,

Dom
I loved the un-anticipated stuff in PT: hilarious, pointless and not story-driven events, to relieve the "tension".

Reactions: CircaAD and D Dog

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk - Writing & Steam

This is the first development cycle where I'm working on releasing the next episode in two parts ( ) and it's already feeling a lot more manageable from the writing side of things. Have gotten a significant amount of part one written out with the assets needed to be put together in mind. Will try a new approach to generating environments for one-off scenes. If it works out, it should allow a faster approach moving forward.

I ran the weighted poll counting script for results, and it looks like you guys vote with your peepeechka. Respect. The weighted votes barely had any influence on the final results.

1681654274720.png

I've spent the most part of this week preparing the Steam storefront page for Personal Trainer. The review failed because they want a game build uploaded for them to review the content. This is an issue because I was planning on working on the PT Steam build in my "free" time over the course of the year as it will be an enormous effort to rewrite and recode the entire game.

I've sent a reply asking if I can just put together a light build of whatever specific Mature Content they may be concerned with for review, as that would only take a couple of days to prepare. Waiting on a response but hopefully they find it an acceptable alternative.

I've also seen an uptick in reviews left for In a Scent across various sites. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to do this.

Unil next week,

Dom

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
In a Scent [v1.03b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 162mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

My internet speed average 15mb should download 1.5 %2mb but the download in this website is less than 500 kb and keep restarting

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes