Apr 2, 2020
I loved Personal Trainer but the ending felt so rushed. Like the kid who had all semester to do his term paper so he wrote 85% over the course of the year but then wrote the last 15% the night before he had to turn it in. So I go into this with some apprehension but I am cautiously optimistic. Fingers crossed I am not let down.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Was a huge fan of Personal Trainer, though the endings left a lot to be desired (especially Jena).
Glad Dev is still working though. (y) Any chance we can get some family loving in this? Sophie was amazing in last game. :love:
Also, Mega link?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I really couldn't deal with second hand embarrassment of reading watching MC, I might try again in a later release tho.

Emir55555

Apr 10, 2018
Insane quincidence, I was looking for your patreon yesterday to see what you were up to since your last update of personal trainer and noticed that you were almost finished releasing the first update of your new game just to have you release it the next day. Im glad you started again, good luck with the new project!

spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
This game made me smile all the way till the end, it's nice to see a game with fun in it, keep up the good work.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While i find the premise kind of interesting. Stupidity of the whole cast is something that ruins the experience for me somewhat. Would have preferred MC being not quite as stupid and immature as he is portrayed to be. But the premise is interesting enough that i will at least give it a chance at later time, when it has more content.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Oh god i cant stop laughing..Renders are sweet and the story looks good but damn the humor.Cant stop laughing at both Lucian and Gary.Please keep it up and good luck on the new endeavor!
Me too ... and when they played the board game ... hahaha, totally brilliant. Genuinely made me LOL!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I almost didn't try this just because I didn't really like Personal Trainer, but I'm glad I did. It's really nice work for an initial realease.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Looks like a good game to have a NTR route.
It kind of does if we cuck Gary

Was a huge fan of Personal Trainer, though the endings left a lot to be desired (especially Jena).
Glad Dev is still working though. (y) Any chance we can get some family loving in this? Sophie was amazing in last game. :love:
Also, Mega link?
Well since the mcs dad was an incubus I wouldn't be surprised if Ma was the mcs actual...ma.

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes