5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...... Is this game still in development? or should I pass it up before the Abandoned sticker gets slapped on it?
I've never seen a game get an abandoned tag after only 4 months. lol...not that it can't or hasn't happened, but I usually wait no less than 6 months before I even question it.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I've never seen a game get an abandoned tag after only 4 months. lol...not that it can't or hasn't happened, but I usually wait no less than 6 months before I even question it.
Oh I know that it takes longer than 4 months. What I'm saying is, I don't want to start playing it, love it, than the next time it pops up in "Latest Updates", it's marked as abandoned. I have played too many games like that and it's getting just a little bit depressing. Lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Oh I know that it takes longer than 4 months. What I'm saying is, I don't want to start playing it, love it, than the next time it pops up in "Latest Updates", it's marked as abandoned. I have played too many games like that and it's getting just a little bit depressing. Lol
Then wait. That's what I do. There are games I will find that are interesting, and I will mark the "last updated" date down on a notepad, then check back 3-6 months later and check on the progress, if the game seems a bit fishy. But, usually, you can tell by the comments section.
I haven't played this one yet. I just clicked "follow" and watch the comments. lol

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
Hello, no, the game is not abandoned, it is still in the process of development and the new version will be ready soon, hopefully. Such a long development due to lack of time, mostly.

Reactions: sembolan

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Just finished all story content, and most side scenese(didn't bother grinding days for further upgrades and events).

Some things. But before I continue. I am only a plater. I have no talent for writing, developing etc(I'm also socially inept to the point of absurdum). So take what I say as you will.

1. The characters writing/dialogue could use a bit of work. Some of the conversations didn't flow well, or were a bit hard to follow. Some of them kind of awkwardly jumped from one discussion to the next out of no where, for example. In general I thjnk the dialogue Is a bit stiff, expositional, and could use a bit of flair.

The next character issue I will mention, and the one above were really pronounced in your first real conversation with July when you arrive at your new home.

Second char issue is some characters seem a bit too overly familiar with you way too quickly. In the above mentioned case,
July went from a stranger to a good friend or lover within the span of a couple lines of dialogue within that mentioned conversation. Yet afterwards goes back to being more reserved and cautious with later interactions.

The third is I feel the sex dialogue feels kind of forced and unbelievable to me. Aswell as a bit simplistic. Again, just how I see it.

2. Animation needs some work. Some slightly miss-timed pair animations, etc. And a bit if stiffness, with some animations not fully following believable biomechanics.
The orgasm shake by the MC looked pretty awkward aswell.
It's weird, cause I've seen a couple koikatsu games with that same issue.

3. Gameplay. It can be a bit awkward finding out whats required to be unlocked to finish alot of the events and quests.
I don't play many adventure games, so maybe it's a me thing.
But it felt awkward for example having to click on the maid at night to discover she needed a blanket, to then unlock the store, so you are able to buy liquor, to then progress the bar quest.
Especially considering July doesn't seem to pop up in her bed half the time.

I only discovered the solution to that by checking in the relationship section, and seeing one of july's events required finding her while sleeping.(I has to also click back and forth between mine and her bed for her to actually pop up.).

In general, I feel like there should be alternate ways of unlocking the shop for example, such as asking one of the characters, or even your slave directly.
Or maybe find a way to naturally guide the player there. I can't say how you could go about that, cause I suck at writing lol. But as it stands, it feels a bit obtuse. Atleast to me.

Lastly. The assets. Now I always complain about this with alot of games. And it's not objective. People have their own vision. and you can only work with what resources you can manage.

But. I really am not a fan of supposed sword and sorcery worlds, that feel more like a semi-formalwear larp day, Or a bunch of highschoolers playing with plastic swords.
(Why are they always wearing school uniforms?)

The world has magic, swords, slavery, and monarchy.
Yet it seems to have modern manufacturing, industrialised homewear, downtown getaways, and modern casual wear.

Now, I won't even pretend to speak for everyone. But I find the Aesthetics of our modern world Boring.
And when I see modern things in a "medieval" fantasy(which is basically just a catch-all for anything pre-industrial these days...). It hurts my my suspension of disbelief.

In this particular game, everything is modern. Exceptions being kirito one-eye, with his dark asuna sabre, and some edgy threads.

Either way. I wish you luck with this. So far I'm not super hyped from what I played. Although admittedly you clearly share some similar taste in dreamy demigirls.

But,as a trashy isekai, harem, and ecchi connoisseur and a fan of sandbox VNs(well. More like I just don't like VNs).

I'm definitely bookmarking this.

Reactions: $@~

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
This looks promising, so curios, any chance for HUGE TITTIES in the future?

• Red Heart
Reactions: csum

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too much damn grinding.

Now are these 3 quests unfinished because game does not indicate at all but I don't seem to be able to finish them!

1. Free Eva
2. Go to bar in evening to meet Queen
3. Train Ann

It seems game is either bugged or these quests are not completed!

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
Too much damn grinding.

Now are these 3 quests unfinished because game does not indicate at all but I don't seem to be able to finish them!

1. Free Eva
2. Go to bar in evening to meet Queen
3. Train Ann

It seems game is either bugged or these quests are not completed!

You can check the tips individually for each girl. It looks like you’ve reached the end of the game at the moment. Grind is a typical sandbox mechanic. The game is still 0.0.3, so don’t be too strict :)

Aug 8, 2019
In Another World [v0.0.3] [HND]

Original PC : 1.16 GB
Original Mac : 1.13 GB

Compressed PC (214 MB) : Mega
Compressed Mac (180 MB) : Mega

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.
The link is dead (at least it is for PC) anyone got a compressed version(PC) I can get from them?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game might as well be considered abandoned 7 months since and update.

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone! I don’t know why, but for some reason the game was updated without my knowledge. Today or tomorrow will be released an update that should fix some bugs that were found in the beta version. Play or not - your choice, but I’d wait a little.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Great! Another game with somewhat decent models and potential ruined by the cliche harem bullshit. The world will be a better place when these so called grown men get out of their insecure feelings. This Isekai Harem trope is so boring. Come on dev step your game up and do something more original. Theres at least 1000 games on here that are basically the exact same thing as this.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Every game has to have that one girl with beach balls for tits... sigh. Are you forced to do the quests and events for all the girls in this, or can you just do the girls you like and skip the others?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Every game has to have that one girl with beach balls for tits... sigh. Are you forced to do the quests and events for all the girls in this, or can you just do the girls you like and skip the others?
From what I've seen they are all interlocked. It takes the same approach as games like HH where you have to progress with everyone with a complete disregard to player preference. It is a harem game after all, but it yet another very "forced" harem. I see games like this as KNs with more steps, they aren't for me.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Is this somehow related to Heroes Harem Guild?
I do notice a lot of assets from that particular game. (Not like any other game would've its assets to be found in different ones too)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote