5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
From what I've seen they are all interlocked. It takes the same approach as games like HH where you have to progress with everyone with a complete disregard to player preference. It is a harem game after all, but it yet another very "forced" harem. I see games like this as KNs with more steps, they aren't for me.
Oof, that's never what you want to see. Well, thanks for the reply!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ya don't feel like, maybe, ehm, finding another game title? There's already a VERY similar game named Inn Another World.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Harem could have been added but I forgot :) Thank you.
Does that mean this will be a sole male MC game? (i.e. no NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF etc.).

Would be worth clarifying to ease many minds :S

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
Does that mean this will be a sole male MC game? (i.e. no NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF etc.).

Would be worth clarifying to ease many minds :S
No, that’s not gonna happen. But there may be scenes of some characters that do not relate to the MC

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
hmmm? could you give me an example of what you mean?
There are many side female characters in the game. With many of them history will not develop much, they are needed more for extras. They don’t belong to the MC, so anything might happen to them.

RyuMichi

Nov 7, 2018
How long does it take for the bath to be completed? I bought the upgrade but after many days it's still not unlocked in the house.

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
How long does it take for the bath to be completed? I bought the upgrade but after many days it's still not unlocked in the house.
Immediately. Perhaps you are confusing the door to the basement and the door to the bathroom. The door to the bathroom is outside in the yard.

Reactions: RyuMichi

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What does the, "Not available in this version" where it says things about the availability of most Side Story #2 of the characters? Is this behind some special version of the game or its just supposed to be a placeholder?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
"I should get to know Gloria better. Her hints intrigue me."

How do I resolve this? I keep going on to the bar but nothing triggers anymore.

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
What does the, "Not available in this version" where it says things about the availability of most Side Story #2 of the characters? Is this behind some special version of the game or its just supposed to be a placeholder?
Placeholder.

"I should get to know Gloria better. Her hints intrigue me."

How do I resolve this? I keep going on to the bar but nothing triggers anymore.
You can check her tips. But as I recall, this is the end of the story for version 0.1.0.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There are many side female characters in the game. With many of them history will not develop much, they are needed more for extras. They don’t belong to the MC, so anything might happen to them.
ah, and can one avoid such content if they wish?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote