5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
This scene occurs in the Sara's storyline.
There's a bug then. This scene is still missing in the gallery even after continuing and finishing the current content for Sara. Main story and other side stuff too.

I vaguely remember this missing scene when I played 0.0.3

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There's a bug then. This scene is still missing in the gallery even after continuing and finishing the current content for Sara. Main story and other side stuff too.

I vaguely remember this missing scene when I played 0.0.3
Ok that makes sense because I vaguely remember a blowjob from her but than it shows it never happened.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In Another World [v0.1.0] [HND] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,77 GB / 392 MB - InAnotherWorld-0.0.4_beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,75 GB / 365 MB - InAnotherWorld-0.0.4_beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I do not know if I am just missing something really basic or if my save is bug, but I have two hints that I cannot seem to complete.
  1. July: Find July at home in the morning
  2. Sara: Find Sara at the rest home
I have looked in both these spots, but nothing ever happens. Any help? Thanks

-HND

Jun 21, 2021
I have looked in both these spots, but nothing ever happens. Any help? Thanks
You can reset progress with them in their card

I have 4500 in my budget but the only option when asking gloria about the slave market is no. Is there a step before i forgot?
Try to talk with her in castle

I may have really hindered myself trying not to be corrupt.
In future versions there will be more possibilities. So far only so.

Enkaih

Jun 11, 2020
seriously??? pease help here!! and the girl whos card is before chloe, and how to join hunters guild...

oxi.jpg

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
seriously??? pease help here!! and the girl whos card is before chloe, and how to join hunters guild...

View attachment 1930550
1. If I remember correctly you suppose to go to mc house in the morning to continue the story then progress Beatrice by spending time in the evening
2. Idk
3. About hunter guild you suppose to talk to Sally and lower tax rate for hunter guild

Last edited:

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi it keeps telling me to go to Sara's room in the evening, where is her room at i checked the Castle and also retirement home don't have a clue. Thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote