VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Just started this game, at the point where mc met the janitor and then had his meltdown.
This story had the perfect setup for a fun power harem. Also some of the girls are pretty hot(others less so, i would even call some nasty af)...
But the main problem with this game:

This MC will go down in history as the WORST MC EVER OF ALL TIME fuck me wtf is this. Why have such a terrible retarded mc in a harem game. Way to spoil and ruin the fun out of the story and game.
Pls can anyone tell me if this mc will stop being a huge fucking crying whining bitch ???

Also i hate how most LI were uber whores in their past and it's being shoved down the players throat all the time, the dev cant stop reminding us how every LI fucked sooooo many guys in her past and was part of gangbangs and cheating and incest and everything.... wow as harem player i really wanted to know how much of a cheap slut my li's were, really makes me hyped to get with them:sick:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just started this game, at the point where mc met the janitor and then had his meltdown.
This story had the perfect setup for a fun power harem. Also some of the girls are pretty hot(others less so, i would even call some nasty af)...
But the main problem with this game:

This MC will go down in history as the WORST MC EVER OF ALL TIME fuck me wtf is this. Why have such a terrible retarded mc in a harem game. Way to spoil and ruin the fun out of the story and game.
Pls can anyone tell me if this mc will stop being a huge fucking crying whining bitch ???

Also i hate how most LI were uber whores in their past and it's being shoved down the players throat all the time, the dev cant stop reminding us how every LI fucked sooooo many guys in her past and was part of gangbangs and cheating and incest and everything.... wow as harem player i really wanted to know how much of a cheap slut my li's were, really makes me hyped to get with them:sick:
Yikes, thanks for taking the hit friend unwatching this one.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I think in the latest update there was a small, but preventing the game, bug:
When Sister Anne leaves the court with Rachael on her shoulder, there's an endless mouth-fucking scene from a previous update:
Bez nazwy-1.jpg
My solution:
1) Try to close the game window.
2) When the game will ask you: "Are you sure you want to quit" choose "NO"
...the game will skip the bug

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Pagdish

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
When Sister Anne leaves the court with Rachael on her shoulder, there's an endless mouth-fucking scene from a previous update:

My solution:
Worked for me. Thanks.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 1541438
My solution:
Yeah I got this bug too. did as you suggested but the game has skipped a lot of stuff it resumes halfway through the encounter with Nyxx where she is torturing the mc.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Yeah I got this bug too. did as you suggested but the game has skipped a lot of stuff it resumes halfway through the encounter with Nyxx where she is torturing the mc.
If you just reload a save before the scene in court it should work, that's what I did anyway

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Starting v0.21 from the save generated at the yellow screen at the end of v0.20. This is on PC.
I rollback one page it shows Sister Anne leaving the court, I click the left mouse button once and get a movie with no words at the bottom of the screen and the game hangs. Only right click works and all you can do is load the old save again.
Help please.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1541438
My solution:
Thanks man, logged in just to see this kind of help.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes