VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Someone needs to ban the dev team from adding more characters at this point. I literally sighed when the story outed even more goddesses - the characters who have been developed are for good or bad awesome because they are likable, uniquely fun or simply annoying cunts (as intended - every story has antagonists). Yet those are few and far between compared to a plethora of undeveloped mass sibling groups, nuns and so on.

I want to see more of the 105 year old barmaid or the asian who gets a kick of throwing herself of buildings, the naive mega busty nun or the hot cheerleader who never opens her eyes. Even they can claim far more development than say the radio host or the black soldier siblings or the librarian etc. Saddest thing is cannot for the life of me recall the name of a single one of the above characters. If you told me that the game would have several women literally throwing themselves at you yet we would spend more time having funny banter with a statue ive have laughed in your face but its actually very much the case with this game lol.

Still love it though, just feel with Nyx issue resolved and teasing of the next big antagonist we can put that on the backburner for a bit and fun with some of the many many many girls ripe for picking around the town in the meantime. Didnt the cheerleaders promise to put on a show in the very first update for the MC (and its not been mentioned much since lol)

hackusator

Apr 25, 2021
Someone needs to ban the dev team from adding more characters at this point. I literally sighed when the story outed even more goddesses - the characters who have been developed are for good or bad awesome because they are likable, uniquely fun or simply annoying cunts (as intended - every story has antagonists). Yet those are few and far between compared to a plethora of undeveloped mass sibling groups, nuns and so on.

I want to see more of the 105 year old barmaid or the asian who gets a kick of throwing herself of buildings, the naive mega busty nun or the hot cheerleader who never opens her eyes. Even they can claim far more development than say the radio host or the black soldier siblings or the librarian etc. Saddest thing is cannot for the life of me recall the name of a single one of the above characters. If you told me that the game would have several women literally throwing themselves at you yet we would spend more time having funny banter with a statue ive have laughed in your face but its actually very much the case with this game lol.

Still love it though, just feel with Nyx issue resolved and teasing of the next big antagonist we can put that on the backburner for a bit and fun with some of the many many many girls ripe for picking around the town in the meantime. Didnt the cheerleaders promise to put on a show in the very first update for the MC (and its not been mentioned much since lol)
I agree with everything here tbh. I think that we're approaching Sonic levels of new characters, and as a Sonic fan that's not a good thing. We have enough as is and not many are fully defined yet, making them almost blank canvases for whatever you decide to have someone do.

Reactions: Apostate

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
EDIT: G-drive link worked, but now that one's apparently gone bad, too.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In for a Penny [v0.22] [Moist Sponge Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,69 GB / 758 MB - InForAPenny-0.22-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,67 GB / 741 MB - InForAPenny-0.22-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
In for a Penny [v0.22] [Moist Sponge Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,69 GB / 758 MB - InForAPenny-0.22-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,67 GB / 741 MB - InForAPenny-0.22-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
yay, right on time :D

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes