VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.27
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.27

Reactions: Dingdingdong22

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does he always say lots or not mokori? the mc doesn't even wear trousers to get a tent in!

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Hm, cool update. I do have a few reservations about Maddie's situation, since a part of me feels like it's a bit of a cop out. Because on one hand, the message is pretty cool but on the other hand, it kind of ignores the notion that his getting to know her has to encompass the entirety of who she was before the change. Like, it would've been really sweet if she had ended up with going back to how she was but changing in attitude to reflect what she wanted. But even with all that, I still like how things turned out since it does give everyone a bit of both. Though, I have to admit that in another game entirely, she would be able to switch her balloon size at will. That probably would've been a really nice compromise.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Ok, so we're having a strange side story that is still leading MC to the next villan of the main story, which is good.
Makes sense having Rosalyn during the investigation, which is great, but still no intimate moment with her and that's sad, especially after being hinted several times now (but ok, that's my personal bias). Sister Anne is badass and funny as always.
Maddie's boobs... Idk, I mean I love big boobs, but that big feels weird, imo.

Anyway it was a nice update.

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. There are no choices to be made in this game from what I've seen. Seems to follow a straight path. So, why, during the first photo-shoot, it says that I found all 6 masks and that the girls in bikini's are a bonus reward? I didn't see any masks to click on. Just curious as to what that is all about.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Okay. So. There are no choices to be made in this game from what I've seen. Seems to follow a straight path. So, why, during the first photo-shoot, it says that I found all 6 masks and that the girls in bikini's are a bonus reward? I didn't see any masks to click on. Just curious as to what that is all about.
It's because of an old build where you actualy had to find those mask in a free roam session, there's none anymore but you still get that message.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
New question. Why isn't there an incest tag on here? They make it very clear in the game that you must have sex with the family members that Red and Blue created out of your memories. So why not have it as a warning on here? I, personally, don't have a problem with it being in there, just noticed it was not there.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
New question. Why isn't there an incest tag on here? They make it very clear in the game that you must have sex with the family members that Red and Blue created out of your memories. So why not have it as a warning on here? I, personally, don't have a problem with it being in there, just noticed it was not there.
I think until it happens in the game, the tag cannot be applied. I cannot remember if anything has happened with one of MC's family yet.

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
We thought it had been removed, thank you for letting us know. It has now been removed.

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hm, cool update. I do have a few reservations about Maddie's situation, since a part of me feels like it's a bit of a cop out. Because on one hand, the message is pretty cool but on the other hand, it kind of ignores the notion that his getting to know her has to encompass the entirety of who she was before the change. Like, it would've been really sweet if she had ended up with going back to how she was but changing in attitude to reflect what she wanted. But even with all that, I still like how things turned out since it does give everyone a bit of both. Though, I have to admit that in another game entirely, she would be able to switch her balloon size at will. That probably would've been a really nice compromise.
I can see why you would think it is a cop out. I want to do a vert narcissistic story line with Maddie later and I loved the idea of someone loving themselves so much and then put into a position that they can actually have sex with themselves.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes