VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Are all the breasts as big as in the screenshots? At the moment that is really the only thing stopping me from playing this game. I mean I love tiddies as much as the next guy but come on..

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Damn the last couple updates playing detective is not something i'm enjoying. Skipped most of the text to find something worth reading. Didnt find anything. Hope this gets back to the main story soon. I mean come on all your family shows up and we are playing detective? Thought the MC had a mission to bang every women in this game.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Are all the breasts as big as in the screenshots? At the moment that is really the only thing stopping me from playing this game. I mean I love tiddies as much as the next guy but come on..
It is what it is. If you love it, you love it, if you don't, you don't. Personally, I think the boobs and the penis size are ridiculous, but the plot (or the sheer absurdness) kinda made up for it.

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Damn the last couple updates playing detective is not something i'm enjoying. Skipped most of the text to find something worth reading. Didnt find anything. Hope this gets back to the main story soon. I mean come on all your family shows up and we are playing detective? Thought the MC had a mission to bang every women in this game.
Exactly my thoughts. Since as the player we really don't know the family at all I'd much rather be getting to know them (in multiple ways). But instead we are spending time on an investigation for someone I actually wish was dead. Last couple updates have not been good. On top of that, basically no action at all too. Unless Nyx rounding everyone up ends in an orgy, I don't really care.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just downloaded and was browsing the menu etc. The only way out of the Mental Notes tab is to exit the game?

Note to dev...This symbol "?" is called a question mark. On a normal American keyboard it's on the lower right, just before the Right Shift key. You use it after sentences like this "Now what is he talking about?" It goes at the end to denote that the sentence is a question.

You can thank me anytime:cool:

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i like the game so far but proof read dude. its not bad enough that i dont understand but sometimes it just feels like you are typing fast and mis-click. i quick read over goes a long way

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I really love this game, but the latest couple of updates went off on a boring tangent. I mean, why are we investigating who supposedly killed (not really) Rosalyn's mother? Why should we care as players? Surely there is something more interesting to do in In for a Penny land.

Normally, I enjoy each update, but these last two were a struggle to keep my eyes open to attempt to read it.

And come on, dev, we love you, but please, use spell check. Can't you just load the script into Google Docs and run spell check? I normally don't even notice the occasional misspelling errors in VNs, but here it is practically every line of dialog. Just read the script once after you type it, and you will eliminate 95% of spelling errors.

I hope the next update is more interesting.

Last edited:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Average upd, not really much in it, hope there will be more in the next one...

Just downloaded and was browsing the menu etc. The only way out of the Mental Notes tab is to exit the game?

Note to dev...This symbol "?" is called a question mark. On a normal American keyboard it's on the lower right, just before the Right Shift key. You use it after sentences like this "Now what is he talking about?" It goes at the end to denote that the sentence is a question.

You can thank me anytime:cool:
The amount of typos in this VN allows us to just ignore little issues like this one.

Only a massive proofread can fix dialogues' mess...

Reactions: Hornyowl and 44Tom
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes