giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In for a Penny [v0.41] [Moist Sponge Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 960 MB

PC/MAC: - - PIXELDRAIN / - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.41
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.41

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
Hi there,
Love the Game.

DavidCF - the part with "Quests\Day 16.rpy:1406: show d16-181 # Generates a blank background" - is that to save size for when programming?
I was in here to say that D16-181.webp was missing, and when I did a search on it, I found that you already adressed it.

I just solved it for myself with just taking the 00.jpg inside ...game\images\Day0, as that is already a black image, and renamed it D16-181.webp inside the images folder - and it work just fine - but if the smart way was to make RenPy show a blank background - that saves some data (and could replace the need for the 00.jpg file)

Also - greetings all who read this, and a tribute to DavidCF for your post :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.41 + Partial gallery by @ripson#7053

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.06 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ash11111

Jun 29, 2023
View attachment 1022136

Overview:
This is a harem-themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Developer: Moist Sponge Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.41
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION* -
GALLERY MOD* - FAN SIGS

*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 612274 View attachment 612275 View attachment 612276 View attachment 612277 View attachment 612278 View attachment 891747 View attachment 891748 View attachment 891749
when v42 is going to release publically?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Seems the reason the gallery mod has not been updated is because there really has only been 3 total scenes in the last 3 releases 37 38 and 39.

It does make sense for them to wait, does not always seem worth it to do a small addition when there is only one scene per release. Plenty of story content just very little in the scenes people want the gallery for.

I edited their mod to add those 3 but it will be better once there are more scenes for the original mod author to do it themselves plus I made the tweaks to it that I prefer myself. Like putting the prev/next from left to right instead of the reverse like it is default.

Remember I am just doing this since there has been no update since feb does not mean I am taking over. The mod itself does nothing to the code the scenes are a separate file.

InForAPenny Gallery Mod - Ripson's Gallery Mod
Is there any chance that you can update the gallery mod again?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Doesn't matter if I pay for or grab for free, I have been having to basically restart game the last three times. I am not sure if I want to again...

Corathor

May 15, 2023
Doesn't matter if I pay for or grab for free, I have been having to basically restart game the last three times. I am not sure if I want to again...
they added a feature from the main menu where you can select a 'day' to start on, so you don't have to start -all- over again

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.42
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 0.42

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is it even worth playing this "game" anymore? Seems like updates get shorter and shorter and with update times getting bigger.
Also, I put "game" in quotes because this isn't a game, it's a comic you have to click through.
It was fun at first, but I can't stand that weak fucking cuck mc.
Obviously, whether it's worth continuing with In For A Penny or not will be up to the individual. It doesn't sound like you're enjoying it, so maybe not for you.

That said, I feel obligated to respond to several of your points:
  • "... update times getting bigger." I believe that Moist Sponge continues to release one update a month. They're actually quite regular, one of the better creators in this regard.
  • "... this isn't a game, it's a comic you have to click through." That's correct. It's explicitly tagged as a kinetic novel, which generally means that it's got a story with few, if any, choices. And, as an aside, I've been reading comics digitally since 2015, and you have to click through all of them. If you're reading physical comics, then you have to turn the pages. If the story progressed without you having to click, it'd pretty much be a movie, not a comic.
  • "... cuck MC." I'm not sure where I've seen clear examples of this MC being cucked, unless your referring to those few characters who are lesbians. While I can understand people not finding the MC to their personal taste, I can only assume you're using cuck as a generic insult, when it has a specific meaning that's somewhat important here. I mean, you wouldn't call the MC a "weak fucking futa MC," because he isn't that.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
In for a Penny [v0.42] [Moist Sponge Productions] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Compressed Size (1.26 GB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (1.24 GB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes