VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.54] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.34 + Partial Gallery by Ripson
Size 828 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Here's my Gallery Mod for In For A Penny v0.32
(Updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The Gallery button appears on the save menu. And I'll only update the mod when there are enough scenes.
Ripson It's been a couple of updates since the last mod update.
Can you please update the mod for this version?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Pro-tip: If you dislike a game enough to delete it, you don't have to announce it. Nobody cares.

Just saying.
It started good, but for some reason the dev choose to make it a non-game. I can't imagine that wouldn't drive away most patrons. Kinetic novels suck.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.35
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.35

Last edited:
Reactions: panda0012345

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
It started good, but for some reason the dev choose to make it a non-game. I can't imagine that wouldn't drive away most patrons. Kinetic novels suck.
I get what you are saying. I prefer choices as well, but I usually make the preferred choice anyway, so I don't hate it if there are very few choices in an VN, if the rest of it is done well.

In For a Penny isn't perfect, and I think the latest few updates have lost the plot a bit, but for me it is still fun to play in an escapist way, just to see what happens.

Reactions: hentai charley

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I get what you are saying. I prefer choices as well, but I usually make the preferred choice anyway, so I don't hate it if there are very few choices in an VN, if the rest of it is done well.

In For a Penny isn't perfect, and I think the latest few updates have lost the plot a bit, but for me it is still fun to play in an escapist way, just to see what happens.
I'm done. If no game I'm done. Not a game I don't care. Once not a game it and dev can fuck off. As my signature says "visual novels suck and are not games."

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
This game storytelling and writing are an absolute masterpiece just lacking in the renders, and it's always that way, the dev is a top-notch artist his writing is mediocre and vice versa
nonetheless, keep up the good work dev your game in my humble opinion is the best story wise on this site

Reactions: Raiss54

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Downloaded the gallery into game folder and error when start up. So deleted gallery mod will see if it runs.

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes