Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Gonna have to report the same issue as the other users mentioned before. I am not sure what could have caused this given that the previous build (before 0.4 or 0.4.1) works fine. I am running Windows 7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PaintedFace

JJDREAD

Jun 24, 2018
Save with full gallery(including not implemented Poppi anim) for v0.4
Made it using save file from previous version and hex editor (thanks dude who shared full save earlier)
how exactly did you use the hex to do that? I'm trying to get at the shark's animations but no idea where to be looking

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
I've searched for about an hour and a half and it seems like second anim is just WIP kept in the files. Only collecting ALL tapes unlocks third scene and second one is just isn't implemented (you can see "not implemented" text or smth like that on the anim if you manage to open it). Completing the game with Poppi plush doesn't open it nor anything else I tried

Is the save file in \Local\... and named t.sav?
Also don't try to copy-paste insides of save file using basic text editors as a single broken bit will cause your game to just start from fresh, so only rename file to just t.sav and put it as C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\InHeat\Saved\SaveGames\t.sav
Thanks for explaining, but i alredy tried that and still doesn't work.
i delete and reinstall but game and save tried same thing again still doesn't work.
thanks for your time tho

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
lmao bro the save works i am in a tank in the mini game. there is just no gallary, you need play game to earn it

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
I think I've found performance issue that occurs after Nile does ?Metagame? (she simply hypnotizes you for a moment) and afterwards it gets laggy for the reminder of night played.

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Also the robot is asking to enter your room even if the door is open. Not sure that was mentioned anywhere. I doubt I missed such message.
Is that intended to be that way?

HugoG2000

Dec 18, 2021
version 0.4 is bugged, 0.41 came out repairing the bugs

PS: sorry for the english, I'm using google translator

Delta_Raven

May 5, 2022
How many tapes are in the game? I think I've collected all of them but still no animation. Can someone help me?

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
The tapes do respawn after every night and they likely unlock second Poppi animation as stated previously.

DmiRun

May 24, 2017
how exactly did you use the hex to do that? I'm trying to get at the shark's animations but no idea where to be looking
After you unlock at least 1 animation, save file gets its path in array (search for plain strings) so just replace this animation name with what you want(you'll see the pattern used to name them) without touching any other bytes
Also I don't think there's any animations for her in gallery atm

Apr 14, 2021
so I've gotten two out of poppi's 3 videos, how do i get the third? I'm currently unsure how many nights it goes or if it'll just keep going on but I think i may be on night 12. I have poppi tease and poppi secret tape

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
so I've gotten two out of poppi's 3 videos, how do i get the third? I'm currently unsure how many nights it goes or if it'll just keep going on but I think i may be on night 12. I have poppi tease and poppi secret tape
There are 3 and here is how you get it:

1/ Play the Mini game and win
2/ Find like 5 hidden tapes (not really hidden) on the camera. Just click it.
3/ Buy her plushie for 1000 tickets and win a game with it.

Watch out for new elf looking girl on your left door camera.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Well, if anyone who know how to help us fix the game issue, please do. I thank you in advance. Here is my strategy for the game version 0.41:

Intro: This is a FNAF style game with a twist. You have 3 machines to watch out for in the Goo Room, Sammy Stage and the Big Area on top. If the light changes color, you need to fix it quickly because I noticed the girls move when that happen.

General: Make sure you know where each girls are and be sure to check your left and right to prevent them from sticking to your window and attack you.

Minigame: the girl will try to sabotage you through forced minigames.

Sammy - she hides your squeeze toy to keep your sanity up. You need to quickly check your camera for area around you to find it. Click on your toy to recover it.

Nile - she hypnotizes you. During this time, quickly click on the screen to clear it up and find the "WAKE" button to escape. Failure to do so result in MASSIVE lost of sanity. My technique is doing a spiral starting from the middle.

Poppi - I think she places a bomb in your room. It is a Jack-in-a-box style so you need to click and hold it until it disappear.

Misty (aka. hentai Foxy) - She is a punishment for those that spam the squeeze toy to keep your sanity up. The more you squeeze, the more she wakes up. You can tell by looking at the left door camera, there is a room with a switch you can click on. If the door is open, she is waking up and you need to click the switch to close it. Failure to do so force you to endure her trying to break into your room. You need to click on your door to stop her from prying it open.

Fun Fact: you can force a game over with Misty by clicking on her door switch continuously.

I can see the new H-scene but not the old one. I only see white screen for the old one. Anyone else same?

Reactions: Axis3123

oohj

Mar 7, 2019
None of the videos work for me, I either just get a black screen or a frozen image from the intro. Anyone know how to fix?

ImpaledLuk

Jan 23, 2022
Any idea on how to unlock the last 2 Sammy videos in gallery? Never played the earlier versions, have the other girls completed, and the plushie Sammy scene with the bed H-scene. No idea what else I'm missing

Full of AGONY

Apr 10, 2019
Any idea on how to unlock the last 2 Sammy videos in gallery? Never played the earlier versions, have the other girls completed, and the plushie Sammy scene with the bed H-scene. No idea what else I'm missing
complete some nights and then you will unlock her scenes

Toxie

Jun 6, 2017
I'm also getting the LowLevelFatalError. While I am not someone that can fix it, I did find through trial and error of replacing chunks of files from this one onto the public Demo that the issue is in the file pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak Not sure if that'll help, but that's where the issue is.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes