Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Corps

Jul 13, 2018
Actually impossible to even get jumpscared by misty (shark girl). She only opens her door twice and when ever there is a third time the night ends every time. She actually ends up helping clear out the other girls when they right outside the door instead of being a night enter at this point. I have no clue what her death scene even looks due to this. Either my luck is too great or it’s actually not possible to die to misty.

Xerin

Jan 19, 2018
Actually impossible to even get jumpscared by misty (shark girl). She only opens her door twice and when ever there is a third time the night ends every time. She actually ends up helping clear out the other girls when they right outside the door instead of being a night enter at this point. I have no clue what her death scene even looks due to this. Either my luck is too great or it’s actually not possible to die to misty.
You can actually trigger her jumpscare by spam clicking the switch near her door

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Did anyone found how to fix UE-4 FatalError Line:258?
For those with the Line258 error like me, there has been an anwser from the devs on the official itch.io page in the comments but I've decided to paste it here for convenience:

"Hiya! I’m going to assume this is about the Line 258 Error?
We’ve generally seen this occur on systems with 1GB of VRAM. Due to the amount of Textures & Models within the game we can only support systems with 2GB+.
Version 0.3 still had some leeway with the amount of memory the game was using but with the update to 0.4 it seems like we’ve crossed that limit. Sadly we can’t really do anything about this.
If your system has more than 1GB of VRAM feel free to check into the Discord or shoot a mail to contact@monsterbox.moe so we can investigate this further!"

In case you have 1GB or less VRAM, now you know the reason for the error.
I however use a 5700XT with 8GB VRAM so it shouldnt be an issue for me, yet it is. As stated in the message, if you have technical difficulties then feel free to help them troubleshoot it by contacting them on discord or through the e-mail provided.

cide12106

Aug 30, 2019
played this game too much..
her minigame typically appears when you havent checked cams in a long time so you can experience it that way

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
hey i played the game for a while but idk how to unlock that gallery. Do I have to die to see some scene?

cide12106

Aug 30, 2019
hey i played the game for a while but idk how to unlock that gallery. Do I have to die to see some scene?
i uninstalled the game so i cant really check what you're talking about but i can assume you're talking about the tapes

so when playing the game you can find these tapes on different cameras
after the night ends you'll get like "video unlocked" or something close to that
its a bit finicky most of the times when i clicked on a tape i never got a video
but when i did get a video it was typically when i didn't collect multiple tapes in one night and that i gave some time for the tape get animation to disappear

Reactions: Andy10
Jul 20, 2019
im not sure i understand the idea that i should avoid sticking my dick into hot robot chicks, since thats why im here.

So it feels kinda counter productive that the gameplay is about trying to avoid to fuck

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
im not sure i understand the idea that i should avoid sticking my dick into hot robot chicks, since thats why im here.

So it feels kinda counter productive that the gameplay is about trying to avoid to fuck
I agree, some explanation on what the reason is why we shouldn't try to fuck them would be nice. do they sex us to death, do we have a challenge going on about avoiding pussy, or any other reason?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
why is phone guy kronk
I thought he sounded like Joe swanson

You're both correct. voices those characters (except for phone guy, would be rad though). He also voiced Brock Samson from Venture Bros. and a few other interesting characters. The guy has some great roles, and he's a good dude by all accounts too.

• Wow
Reactions: Raziels

Coinface

Jun 9, 2022
Ive been working to try and figure out how to change FOV. unfortunately reverseing this game or finding the proper value to change with CE is rather difficult. I love the game but I hate that the death scenes are so zoomed in. if i find a way to change it ill throw it in here.

EDIT: i figured it out and made a tutorial on how to enable the DEV console. currently awaiting moderator approval

Last edited:

Coinface

Jun 9, 2022
Okay so,

Ive had a bit of a breakthrough.

Thanks to the wonderful lads over at and a bit of digging I was able to find a CE table that lets you enable the dev console in the game. Here's a step by step guide:

Step 1: Have the game installed and go grab the latest version of and install it

Step 2: Go get the cheat table from Cake-san (scroll all the way to the bottom and grab version 7.2)

Step 3: With the game running open Win-Shipping_Automate___.CT You should be greeted with a window looking like this:
1655063614577.png

Step 4: in the upper left portion of the window click the computer screen with the magnifying glass. this should open up another window called Process List. Find and select IN HEAT and click open, it will ask if you want to keep the current address list/ code list, select yes.
1655063745285.png

Step 5: in the bottom section click the box to the left of Unreal Engine. this will open an window that is automated, just let it do its thing

1655063907461.png

Step 6: The bottom table should have populated with many options. find the option labeled Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal and click the box to the left of it. let it do its thing it will generate some more options below it as seen.

1655064148948.png

Step 7: Right underneath Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal you should see Construct Console select it and go to your game window.

now if you press the `/ ~ key (the one above tab and below esc) you should see a console on the bottom part of the screen. if you press the hotkey again it should bring up a larger console that populates most of your screen. From here you can do whatever you want. some commands you can use are fov (put desired fov here, Example: fov 100) or enabledebugcamera which will allow you to fly around the map using the WASD and mouse.

I hope I made this tutorial as easy to follow as possible. if you have any questions feel free to reply and ill do my best to help!

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You're both correct. voices those characters (except for phone guy, would be rad though). He also voiced Brock Samson from Venture Bros. and a few other interesting characters. The guy has some great roles, and he's a good dude by all accounts too.
don't forget the tick;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
Okay so,

Thanks to the wonderful lads over at and a bit of digging I was able to find a CE table that lets you enable the dev console in the game. Here's a step by step guide:

Step 1: Have the game installed and go grab the latest version of and install it

Step 2: Go get the cheat table from Cake-san (scroll all the way to the bottom and grab version 7.2)

Step 3: With the game running open Win-Shipping_Automate___.CT You should be greeted with a window looking like this:
View attachment 1867045

Step 4: in the upper left portion of the window click the computer screen with the magnifying glass. this should open up another window called Process List. Find and select IN HEAT and click open, it will ask if you want to keep the current address list/ code list, select yes.
View attachment 1867049

Step 5: in the bottom section click the box to the left of Unreal Engine. this will open an window that is automated, just let it do its thing

View attachment 1867057

Step 6: The bottom table should have populated with many options. find the option labeled Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal and click the box to the left of it. let it do its thing it will generate some more options below it as seen.

View attachment 1867064

Step 7: Right underneath Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal you should see Construct Console select it and go to your game window.

now if you press the `/ ~ key (the one above tab and below esc) you should see a console on the bottom part of the screen. if you press the hotkey again it should bring up a larger console that populates most of your screen. From here you can do whatever you want. some commands you can use are fov (put desired fov here, Example: fov 100) or enabledebugcamera which will allow you to fly around the map using the WASD and mouse.

I hope I made this tutorial as easy to follow as possible. if you have any questions feel free to reply and ill do my best to help!
i did exactly all of that however the WASD did not work and the only thing i could get to work was the FPS. i dug around in the engine and tried messing with stuff but nothing else worked. playing version 0.3.333.

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
I love this game alot more than I thought I would. So much I decided to dump some feedback here in case the dev is lurking.
1. Please let the player adjust their desk before starting a night. Having to go through one night just to change stuff is kind of annoying.
2. Some items feel really useless, the glowing lightstick BARELY produces any light at all even when you let the lights go out and I dont get what the soundcone thing is meant to do. Does increasing the sound mean the shark will pop out sooner?
3. Maybe have the content in the gallery run native inengine instead of having a video? It causes some visual issues on my machine. I will add a picture to show what I mean. Running W10 with the latest AMD drivers.

In regards to bugs, I have encountered 2 or 3.
First of all when switching PC models on your desk, the model changes but the texture does not so the texture of lego PC sticks to the other PC models when you switch. This of course is fixed once you start a new night so its a very small bug.
Second bug is the visual bug I mentioned before.
Here's a screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the 3rd bug I had, but I am not sure it was a bug is that one time when the door minigame triggered it wasnt the sharkgirl trying to open my door but Nile. I havent managed to replicate this again but I am not sure if I am missing some way to trigger this minigame with Nile.

Lastly the amount of clipping bugs with multiple girls standing in place.
Here's an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe the solution to this would be having multiple possible spawnpoints for them and if spawnpoint 1 is taken then spawn in spot 2 or 3? Just food for thought.

You know what would be a neat idea? Being able to play as the monster trying to get to the security guy/girl through stealth and playing green light/red light with the security camera's. Just an idea I wanted to throw in here.

Anyway, love the game and cant wait for more.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Okay so,

View attachment 1867045

View attachment 1867049

View attachment 1867057

View attachment 1867064

Oh nice! So then, what are some common commands used here? I'd propose just giving you a ton of tickets or dumbing down the AI. Or do those show up as options when you use the debug menu?

Reactions: w.d inker
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes