Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Aug 23, 2020
Okay so,

Ive had a bit of a breakthrough.

Thanks to the wonderful lads over at and a bit of digging I was able to find a CE table that lets you enable the dev console in the game. Here's a step by step guide:

Step 1: Have the game installed and go grab the latest version of and install it

Step 2: Go get the cheat table from Cake-san (scroll all the way to the bottom and grab version 7.2)

Step 3: With the game running open Win-Shipping_Automate___.CT You should be greeted with a window looking like this:
View attachment 1867045

Step 4: in the upper left portion of the window click the computer screen with the magnifying glass. this should open up another window called Process List. Find and select IN HEAT and click open, it will ask if you want to keep the current address list/ code list, select yes.
View attachment 1867049

Step 5: in the bottom section click the box to the left of Unreal Engine. this will open an window that is automated, just let it do its thing

View attachment 1867057

Step 6: The bottom table should have populated with many options. find the option labeled Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal and click the box to the left of it. let it do its thing it will generate some more options below it as seen.

View attachment 1867064

Step 7: Right underneath Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal you should see Construct Console select it and go to your game window.

now if you press the `/ ~ key (the one above tab and below esc) you should see a console on the bottom part of the screen. if you press the hotkey again it should bring up a larger console that populates most of your screen. From here you can do whatever you want. some commands you can use are fov (put desired fov here, Example: fov 100) or enabledebugcamera which will allow you to fly around the map using the WASD and mouse.

I hope I made this tutorial as easy to follow as possible. if you have any questions feel free to reply and ill do my best to help!
what other commands are there?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Fucking love this game. Just wish there was a little more to the animations like better sound for the sex fx. Endless cum milking, etc.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Okay so,

Ive had a bit of a breakthrough.

Thanks to the wonderful lads over at and a bit of digging I was able to find a CE table that lets you enable the dev console in the game. Here's a step by step guide:

Step 1: Have the game installed and go grab the latest version of and install it

Step 2: Go get the cheat table from Cake-san (scroll all the way to the bottom and grab version 7.2)

Step 3: With the game running open Win-Shipping_Automate___.CT You should be greeted with a window looking like this:
View attachment 1867045

Step 4: in the upper left portion of the window click the computer screen with the magnifying glass. this should open up another window called Process List. Find and select IN HEAT and click open, it will ask if you want to keep the current address list/ code list, select yes.
View attachment 1867049

Step 5: in the bottom section click the box to the left of Unreal Engine. this will open an window that is automated, just let it do its thing

View attachment 1867057

Step 6: The bottom table should have populated with many options. find the option labeled Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal and click the box to the left of it. let it do its thing it will generate some more options below it as seen.

View attachment 1867064

Step 7: Right underneath Find UObject: ProcessEvent & StaticConstructObject_Internal you should see Construct Console select it and go to your game window.

now if you press the `/ ~ key (the one above tab and below esc) you should see a console on the bottom part of the screen. if you press the hotkey again it should bring up a larger console that populates most of your screen. From here you can do whatever you want. some commands you can use are fov (put desired fov here, Example: fov 100) or enabledebugcamera which will allow you to fly around the map using the WASD and mouse.

I hope I made this tutorial as easy to follow as possible. if you have any questions feel free to reply and ill do my best to help!
Everyone, instead of going through 50 steps,
This will do it in literally 4 clicks at most. I just extract it to any unreal game I play and launch it
Make sure your game is running.

Reactions: dragpz

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
1655179780888.png
Some know how i can move the camera in a sex animation or how i can change of angle?,i cant see in any animation the dick of my MC get riding,it is allways half top of the girl but i cant see the penetration

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 1869564
Some know how i can move the camera in a sex animation or how i can change of angle?,i cant see in any animation the dick of my MC get riding,it is allways half top of the girl but i cant see the penetration
Here's the funny part: There isn't any penetration. There's no model there even. They just... bounce in place.

Using the debug camera I tried it out with Poppi, backing away from the focus, and there was nothing there. I'd imagine it would be the same result with the other girls.

Personally, you're better off using the debug camera just to look at extra goodies like the posters or anything out of sight for the player to see. If you still want to use it, you can follow either Coinface's guide with cheat engine or using the Unreal Unreal Unlocker

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Here's the funny part: There isn't any penetration. There's no model there even. They just... bounce in place.

Using the debug camera I tried it out with Poppi, backing away from the focus, and there was nothing there. I'd imagine it would be the same result with the other girls.

Personally, you're better off using the debug camera just to look at extra goodies like the posters or anything out of sight for the player to see. If you still want to use it, you can follow either Coinface's guide with cheat engine or using the Unreal Unreal Unlocker
then what is this picture from the page 1 and in the bed?
1655255702243.png
this mean that atleast in the future in game overs we will can see penetration in the game over scenes?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
then what is this picture from the page 1 and in the bed?
View attachment 1871300
this mean that atleast in the future in game overs we will can see penetration in the game over scenes?
So what I meant before was that in-game, when trying to cheat to look at the models when they catch you, there isn't any player model at all for us to see. It's literally hidden from the player for the dev's convenience since they knew you could never see it unless you cheated. It's just regular game development stuff (and to save on resources of course)

Those scenes are for the gallery, and even then those are videos, not actual scenes using the engine. The one on the picture, I presume, is a mock-up/earlier version of the real thing inside the game.

Also,
theres a new update yo
w00t... wait, where?

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
So what I meant before was that in-game, when trying to cheat to look at the models when they catch you, there isn't any player model at all for us to see. It's literally hidden from the player for the dev's convenience since they knew you could never see it unless you cheated. It's just regular game development stuff (and to save on resources of course)

Those scenes are for the gallery, and even then those are videos, not actual scenes using the engine. The one on the picture, I presume, is a mock-up/earlier version of the real thing inside the game.

Also,

w00t... wait, where?
Here are the patch notes from discord:
-Adjusted texture sizes of all content to help reduce 258 error.
-Added watermark to game build.
-Updated lighting.
-Added shadow control to setting.
-Added texture control to setting.
-Adjusted camera turning audio.
-Added Turbo mode to gameplay tab.
-Added No lights mode to Gameplay tab.
-Niles meta game will no longer overlap Misty’s.
-Plushie will not glitch out on Sammy meta game.
-Break the Moai Statues Legs. -Removed Dahlia
-Monster girls on Misty cam game will end in death now.
-Black screen no loading on Car arcade game fixed.
-Improve the Ai to be more aggressive over time during runs.
-Ai will now gain even MORE power as the night goes by.
-Misty meta game will now not reset closed door positions.
-Removed Canine-like dildos from Cassidy’s locker.
-Pause menu now pauses
-Heat not rising exploit fixed
-Removed Controller experimental support controls
-Misty’s Cam visual overhaul

Having played it, I have to say I will stick to 0.4.1 because now the girls have stopped doing their windows animations and instead just stand there at the window with no sound effects or anything. Also clipping through the windows from time to time.
I'd say wait for 0.4.3 where these issues get fixed.

The patch notes will probably hit Itch within a few hours.

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i can't open the exe i keep getting a crash error

LoginId:475c120940964237457056a71f2083b3
EpicAccountId:5c75cfa402ff4e23be72ff5c1d3aca4e

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 5349] Missing global shader FRecomputeTangentsPerVertexPassCS<4>'s permutation 0, Please make sure cooking was successful.

INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
INHEAT_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
I've been hoping for a proper FNAF-esque style game for a while, there's been a few attempts over the years but they always inevitably get abandoned. I've never played FNAF in my life and know nothing about it but those cartoonishly proportioned Cally3D models awaken something deep within my monkey brain, and done well the sort of voyeuristic element to the format is pretty erotic when you're in the right mood for it - sort of ends up being meta with you choosing between closing the door to save yourself, or staring at the jiggle physic Poppi arse just a bit longer. Sex being the game over state isn't inherently bad if it plays into that sort of roleplay, like life or EXP drain with succubus games. This game popped up on Steam Next Fest of all places for me so maybe that'll bring it enough attention for the project to be completed?

Poppi may have unearthed a repressed lust for clown girls. Freud would have a field day with my brain. I should go to sleep I have work tomorrow.

1655328895647.png

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes