Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
how many actual videos are there in the gallery actually? can't seem to get any except for sammy hj and poppy tease and secret tape. I even completed a night with poppy plushie but didn't get an actual scene there

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

WhyRun

Nov 11, 2018
Can someone please upload the Linux version? According to the itch.io page there is one but the thread uploader hasn't uploaded it. I can get the Windows version running through wine which is pretty close to 100% playable but the secret videos are a no go from what I've seen.

kaktoid

Nov 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the "white screen" issue? I tried clicking on an H Scene and all I get is a white screen.

I can play the video just find on version before 0.33 but after that, everything gone wrong.

It is supposed to be an Unreal Engine Issue.
Same problem...

Dec 18, 2020
I am one of the lucky few who manage to play the game (0.4) without bugs except the poppy doll not giving you the video for the gallery.
There is a new update but I will wait.
Thoughts so far: Very great not perfect but pretty good, has amazing potential and I am actually excited to see what comes next.
Have a good day and wish you all well with luck~!

Reactions: FacelessTrigger

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Also the robot is asking to enter your room even if the door is open. Not sure that was mentioned anywhere. I doubt I missed such message.
Is that intended to be that way?
I think the "checklist" icon on the desktop before the main game does explain the little guy. It says to let him in for "cleaning purposes." All he does is scan the room, then he just goes away...through the roof :/

He just gives you 10 tickets after he vanishes. Also according to that list, it says that he can also harm you (some way or the other) but I've never seen it happen. Maybe later down the line.

As for why he asks to enter even when the door is open, well, spaghetti code I guess? Shutting and opening the door worked for me.

Also, is there any way to trigger the minigames? Or is it dependent on RNG and the girls' AI? I'm kinda tired of sitting around doing nothing most of the time, so an imminent threat is gladly appreciated.

Reactions: Avindel

WhyRun

Nov 11, 2018
Linux version runs great and everything works now thanks BaasB for the upload! Hope this white screen on secret videos isn't much of a issue on the Windows side but on Linux it seems to be 100% functional.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Robot cleaner or 5-UCC. Doesn't pose a threat. On the contrary. Breaks the balance in the direction of the player. While the robot cleaner is in the room or outside the window. All girls cannot attack the player (except Misty the shark). So if you have a robot cleaner now. Feel free to open the doors and check the cameras. More likely a bug than a mechanic

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
For those with the Line258 error like me, there has been an anwser from the devs on the official itch.io page in the comments but I've decided to paste it here for convenience:

"Hiya! I’m going to assume this is about the Line 258 Error?
We’ve generally seen this occur on systems with 1GB of VRAM. Due to the amount of Textures & Models within the game we can only support systems with 2GB+.
Version 0.3 still had some leeway with the amount of memory the game was using but with the update to 0.4 it seems like we’ve crossed that limit. Sadly we can’t really do anything about this.
If your system has more than 1GB of VRAM feel free to check into the Discord or shoot a mail to contact@monsterbox.moe so we can investigate this further!"

In case you have 1GB or less VRAM, now you know the reason for the error.
I however use a 5700XT with 8GB VRAM so it shouldnt be an issue for me, yet it is. As stated in the message, if you have technical difficulties then feel free to help them troubleshoot it by contacting them on discord or through the e-mail provided.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Robot cleaner or 5-UCC. Doesn't pose a threat. On the contrary. Breaks the balance in the direction of the player. While the robot cleaner is in the room or outside the window. All girls cannot attack the player (except Misty the shark). So if you have a robot cleaner now. Feel free to open the doors and check the cameras. More likely a bug than a mechanic
Pretty sure that's intended. Right now it doesn't seen necessary since there's two more girls that have yet to be added and the game is still too easy. I assume once they're in and you can manually set the difficulty up higher, having a 15-20 second break will make a lot more sense.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
I don't understand the complication.

No posted savegame works.
Cheat engine is shit.

Why has no one showed what's in the gallery or actually explained how to get stuff outside of sitting thru the endless nights?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I don't understand the complication.

No posted savegame works.
Cheat engine is shit.

Why has no one showed what's in the gallery or actually explained how to get stuff outside of sitting thru the endless nights?
Multiple people have posted their guides for getting stuff in the gallery and such, plus lots of troubleshooting and the such. Every PC is not built equal yet they use the same rules, just like people.

Try working out some of the saves in here, maybe you might need to change the file name or even look for where to place them (trust me, it has happened when I was new-er here). Or heck, you might need multiple ones just like these ones, who knows.

For once, try mine. It has all animations unlocked so far. They aren't mind-blowing but it's something nice to look at.

It's also stored in AppData - - >Local - ->InHeat - -> Saved - -> SaveGames - - if I'm not mistaken

Make sure you also make a copy of your old saves if mine doesn't work for some reason. It's the first time I'm attempting this.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes