Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Yes that was the easy one I found.....
Ah, my bad, I've read your comment wrong the first time, to find those that you showed pictures of, you need to make this choice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which happens after the party and coming home with Anna, and Violet catches you bouta have sex (close to the end of the game), then Bella appears, choose to attack her and then these 2 choices from the screenshot pop up.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Ah, my bad, I've read your comment wrong the first time, to find those that you showed pictures of, you need to make this choice:
Which happens after the party and coming home with Anna, and Violet catches you bouta have sex (close to the end of the game), then Bella appears, choose to attack her and then these 2 choices from the screenshot pop up.
Ah thanks heaps for that tip!

Reactions: Voronc

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.
I think you should be back here and insta block anyone who complains about a fetish in YOUR game, that's properly tagged on this forum.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.6b] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT/Cheat Mod

- 168mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
While it is certainly optimal to have most or all tags listed when the thread is first posted, creating games is an evolving process, and there is no obligation by the developer to have an exhaustive tag list from the beginning. Further harassment of the developer or brigading around tags on this thread may result in temporary or permanent removal from the thread. Thank you.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Mine was removed and I didn't ask or comment on a single damn tag, nor was I complaining about the dev. If anything, I went to their defense. Other people responding to my deleted posts were the problem. Yeesh. What in my posts did the mod think was brigading around a tag or harassing a dev? Last time I checked, I thought that I had decent comprehensive skills to know the difference.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GuardianZ

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
In No Need for Love [v0.6b] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
just heads up. new game ver out

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Some preview images with backgrounds and hot content would have been nice.
i've seen this game pop up a few times already. but still have no idea what the game might look like cause they're no actual previews of the gameplay or scenes.:LOL:

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
i've seen this game pop up a few times already. but still have no idea what the game might look like cause they're no actual previews of the gameplay or scenes.:LOL:
It's not bad actually, the model are pretty, the story is a bit of meh, but it's fine to spend your time to play this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any new Cindy stuff in the update?

Best character by far!

I think mods "sometimes" are just "painted in the walls". It seems some haters have choose another game to kill..
Yep, which is very unfortunate because the side effect it places on posters otherwise normally comporting themselves reasonably. It'd be like if a group of hooligans went around town randomly punching otherwise peaceful people, and if those people dared engage them back in anyway both would get tossed in jail. The hooligans don't care, they've little to lose, so it doesn't really deter them.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's not bad actually, the model are pretty, the story is a bit of meh, but it's fine to spend your time to play this game.
i'm pretty sure i'll give it a shot eventually. it's just the advertising is poor.:coffee:

nhqhai

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
First, I like the NTR route and FMC in your game. Just ignore the malicious bullies; they're just clowns who are loudly complaining about things that are against their will. For me, if the game goes off track or no longer follows my fetish, I'll just stop playing again. It's hard to please everyone.

I know Dev might not read these comments, but I hope you'll still continue on your path. Take Care!

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes