doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Idk about some of you folks out there but IIRC, back in Jun/Jul, maybe even earlier, one of the tags in the OP, under the genre, was Netorare. I could be wrong ( have to do a history search to be sure). The problem it seems is that you have people in this and other threads that don't Read. It seems that there's a lot of lazy people out there that jump into a game based on a review or a few comments in a thread, which is ridiculous. That's like going to a supermarket, buying something off the shelf, eating it, having an allergic reaction, then suing the store and the manufacturer. They put ingredients on a product for a reason. Same with many of these games.
Being pissed about a subject matter you don't like, because you didn't bother to read the whole OP, top to bottom, is kinda asinine to me. For me, whether it's NTR, NTR(s) (netoraSe), sharing, whatever, doesn't bother me. So long as I can get meaningful story telling, I'll blow off the other stuff. There is subject matter that doesn't appeal to me (futa, vore, scat). I do my due diligence by READING everything on an OP. That means Genre, Changelog, Developer Notes, Installation, ALL of it! If I find something that I don't like, I just don't download it. It doesn't make sense to come on a thread, play a game, then bitch about subject matter that you don't like and worse, threatening devs. Who Does that except sociopaths. A lot of people in this forum need to get a grip. Better yet, stop being lazy and selfish and read the contents instead of going by word of mouth. It saves you the stress by doing something so simple, a 3rd grader can do. Whether those folks can Comprehend what they're reading would be a better question.
Lastly, attacking a dev, especially one that's trying to be fair and cooperative, only makes the would be dev not want to share their works. I can see now why some choose to privatize their stories first before coming here. For this to be a free site, some of you out there are ruthless. Imo, if you feel that a story is THAT bad, just create the game that You like. That way you can be happy about it and actually sleep at night. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

렌파이ntr

Jul 26, 2021
Let me make something clear. Trust and Transparency are BIGGEST asset of a DEV. When a dev clearly states "There will be no NTR" and later adds it, it's tells you a lot about the Dev. What guarantees that later dev won't make it a full fledged Unavoidable NTR game. Why should we waste time on something when down the line it is going to be something which we are not interested in.
I personally don't have any issue with Avoidable NTR IF DEV has already has mentioned it instead of saying "There will be no NTR".

The issue is not Unavoidable NTR but Trust.
There is an option that can be avoided in the ntr situation, so I think we will continue to do optional ntr Trust me again

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
She said that she would be working on it in Patreon, where she could get feedback without the heartache. She felt that, since she would be pleasing paying supporters, their opinions mattered. Can't blame her. I can't understand the ignorance of people being butthurt about games, VNs, and KNs that they are getting Free, on a Pirate Site no less. I'm pretty sure that she's not the only one either. Based on this thread alone, if I wanted to start a new game, I'd put out a demo then do the rest on a pay site. There're too many ingrates here to want to share my hard work and time on. From reading posts in Discord, there've been a couple of devs that have committed suicide over the years and I'm sure that this cyberbullying may have been involved in at least one.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes