Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of In No Need For Love to v0.6b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: gaimariy

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.
DAMN how hard they go on you? There'll always be people who will complain especially ntr, very heavily criticized fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and zecon

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.
How can I find you on Discord? Your game was amazing!

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Damn this sucks. I actually enjoyed this one. I don't get people who feel the need to give the dev grief. If you don't like it, just don't play it.
I have seen over the years Doxxing, Swatting, Death Threats, Bomb Threats, Suicide Threats (where they threaten to kill them self) and Harassment directed toward Devs who have NTR in their games, The people who do such things are a bunch of petty petulant thugs.

Only the Dev could go down the conviction route as the site would attract too much unwanted attention.

P.S. I have had heated discussion with a dev or two however I have never threaten them as that's just stupid.

Last edited:

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-no-need-for-love-v0-6beta-hakunak.169610/post-11748534

I got to page six in the thread before I saw it get brought up that swinging was suddenly added to the future tags, :poop:

Frog, meet scorpion.

Yeah, shame really, and people wonder why anti-NTR fans have trouble trusting developers…

You, you’re the scorpion. The story is created by you, you are in full control. Your computer doesn’t put a gun to your head and force you to make anything. Everything can be predicted because you can just decide to keep your word and not make NTR in a game when you said it wouldn’t have it, you’re just a liar. Will bestiality, necrophilia, or scat show up suddenly? Will incest (which you said you don’t do) suddenly make an appearance? Probably not, cause those aren’t your kinks.

It isn’t about treating it as a product, it’s about keeping your word.

It isn’t about him or her making the game he or she wants with the kinks he or she wants, it’s about him or her lying.

The moment you make something for use by others you need to consider them. You can still make what you want, but just don’t be a liar. This dev is. He or she said this game wouldn’t have other dicks, the dev said it wouldn’t have NTR. Then the dev added it. By definition, that makes him or her a liar. This post will likely be removed, cause heaven forbid someone be honest on this site in the hopes of informing others, but it’s true. If I go to a restaurant and the menu says omelet, and the chef says, yeah, I’ll make you an omelet, and then he brings me bowl of beef stew, that chef is a liar, I don’t give a shit if the chef suddenly thought beef stew would taste good, he said he was making one thing and then made something else. That makes him a liar. And it makes other chefs look bad. The whole reason for the NTR/anti-NTR divide being as mean spirited as it often is is because of stuff like this. Devs that lie, and people that stand up for them. People who don’t like NTR get ambushed by it all the time. And yes, swinging is a type of NTR, netorase, and it engenders the same types of feelings in many people. All the anti-NTR people want is honesty. It seems here it was too much to expect again.
Man. It's straight talk and straight to the point. We don't need lying Devs here. They have ruined so many games by talking about one thing and doing another. This text should be put in front of all their faces to read then thrown out.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Criticism should be allowed on every thread but coming to a thread to complain about a genre/tag should be automatically deleted and the user warned.
IF the tag if there from the beggining of the game i complete agree with you, but if the tag appear out of nowhere, after people are already in love with the game, just because is something that dev begin to like, is a dick move, even more if is something that you cannot avoid...If that is something that you feel like is something that in the future may be appear on the game but you are not sure, just put in the future tag or be honest and and say "this may appear in the future of the game but i'm not so sure". Being honest with yourself and the people that play your game is the right thing to do.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
IF the tag if there from the beggining of the game i complete agree with you, but if the tag appear out of nowhere, after people are already in love with the game, just because is something that dev begin to like, is a dick move, even more if is something that you cannot avoid...If that is something that you feel like is something that in the future may be appear on the game but you are not sure, just put in the future tag or be honest and and say "this may appear in the future of the game but i'm not so sure". Being honest with yourself and the people that play your game is the right thing to do.
:ROFLMAO: you actualy can't say 'is a dick move' done by the Dev, because she is a female :ROFLMAO:

and besides, you CAN avoid the scenes of that certain tag you'll complaining about, by taking the right choices.
BUT then again, i guess you'd have to be smart enough to do that ... :geek:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
:ROFLMAO: you actualy can't say 'is a dick move' done by the Dev, because she is a female :ROFLMAO:

and besides, you CAN avoid the scenes of that certain tag you'll complaining about, by taking the right choices.
BUT then again, i guess you'd have to be smart enough to do that ... :geek:
Well...did you see me talking about the game or responding about "Criticism should be allowed on every thread but coming to a thread to complain about a genre/tag should be automatically deleted and the user warned." smartass? I never said or complain that you CANNOT ON THIS GAME avoid ntr did i said? Try to read before post something silver knight...

Champinon

May 20, 2017
No matter how many warnings they put up people in this forum behave like morons when it comes to the NTR tag to the point of entering to a game with it just to give facepalm reactions to the OP, harass the devs, send death threats and make fun of anyone who tries to defend them and the moderation instead of deleting those comments are more concerned with deleting comments supporting the devs instead of dealing with the bullies.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
You're right, both sides tend to act like assholes but i've never seen them explicitly go into a vanilla game just to shit on the devs, give "facepalm reactions" and mock their supporters, not at least in the vanilla games I follow..
Both vanilla and ntr enjoyers have sensitive ppl in their camps.I enjoy most genres here, so in my expirience the worst ppl are the harem fans,god forbid you start talking about ntr,swinging etc.Some of them go so far that even being a voyeur is ntr in their eyes,even when the character isnt in a relationship.Im not calling out harem fans,but on average they are the most sensitive.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
Then you are lucky. I saw these ones who did that in a Vanilla Game or that wants to be a Vanilla Game. For example:
Family at Home 1 (Kinetic Novel) has NTR Content. Family at Home 2 not since it didn't make really sense since the beginnig because Family at Home is more like a Harem Story, NTR shouldn't be in Harem Games since it doesn't match. That's why the Developer makes a Remake for the first part that should now flow alongside Family at Home 2 in terms of updates. There were a couple of NTR Enjoyers which cried about this decission with commentaries in the Remakes Post and facepalmed the Developer who commented "no NTR this time".
Also there a multiple NTR Enjoyers that go to Vanilla Game Threads that has no NTR Content nor Sharing with other Dudes (so the MC is the only lucky Dick who get's all the Girls) and it even says in the OP (original Post) at the first Page "No NTR/ Sharing", they still make comments with "Please add NTR" and "Dude, Vanilla is boring, add NTR!".

Both sides have "hardliners" in their rangs.

In terms of "In no need for love", the game was played by multiple Vanilla Fans since it also hadn't NTR nor Swinging (Sharing) Content at all. There was also NO Developer Note at the first post regarding Future Content, there wasn't any warning whatsoever. And that's why the Vanilla Fans raged here. It came out of nowhere, 0.6beta added NTR and Swinging in one go. The Vanilla Fans got pissed and some of them were to harsh with their comments. This wasn't smart at all, not from the Hardliner Vanilla Fans nor the Developer. The Developer should have added a Comment about the Plan for this Game in the Developers Note or used the Tags "NTR" and "Sharing" under "Genre" in the OP. In "Genre" you can add future Tags also, not just the current Tags. Heck, the Developer even added Pregnancy as future Tag, but didn't it for NTR and Swinging. These Tags got added into "Genre" when the 0.6beta was out. Of course the Vanilla Fans jumped of the Ship here. And that's ok. But insulting the Developer or writing stupid Things was not ok.

All the barking becomes justified at that point if the game dev is, as this one is, lying to your face. Then you can give a full load of shit. Nobody needs a lying dev.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The only thing I saw is the vanilla players bitching over any male character that appears to flirt with any of the women in any game, spamming the same ''joke'' about NTR being avoidable on NTR and Swinging games and ofc, the constant use of facepalms. I still remember a game which I can't tell the name of because I forgot, where you played as a young guy who lives with his family, and I saw some dudes literally complaining about a scene where the MC's mom has sex with his Dad, lol. Both sides? Bullshit, just compare the number of harem and vanilla games with the NTR and Swinging ones in the site, and also their threads discussion.
I'm a pretty vanilla player and I'm liking this game.

Reactions: Dopplyn
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes