May 18, 2022
Seems like a lewd quantum leap. Instead of AL you have a demon and instead of social ills you prevent suicide. Is that the jest?

Edited: was mistaken

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2021
Interesting game with a good plot. I liked the appearance of the main character, his actions, personality - everything looks believable. The main storyline is intriguing, I want to know why this man wanted to commit suicide, I hope we can get to the bottom of it.

There aren't many funny moments, but a couple are memorable to me. For example, the scene after a hot night (remember that meme:)?)

1656115366161.png 1656115525692.png
1656115607488.png

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
In your Shoes [Final] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.1 GB/ 281 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1660316302554.png

the new update is finished.
A little difference awaits you this time.
Like being able to move more freely. It's not much,
but you will be able to freely choose who you want to spend more time with.

Why adding free roam crap at the end of a game? ...

I played the game with the last updates, but that change log is not encouraging for me to download the final version ...

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I have no idea why you added the sandbox crap at the end but I hope it's not a sign of things to come for this or for your next game. It was pointless and felt disjointed like pretty much every other implementation of 'sandbox' out there. It does not lend well to visual novels. A bit confused too as I was under the impression that this was just the beginning and that there were going to be many other MC's etc, but okay.

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I have no idea why you added the sandbox crap at the end but I hope it's not a sign of things to come for this or for your next game. It was pointless and felt disjointed like pretty much every other implementation of 'sandbox' out there. It does not lend well to visual novels. A bit confused too as I was under the impression that this was just the beginning and that there were going to be many other MC's etc, but okay.
Honestly, on the last part, I thought that you might want to hang around more.I may have been wrong. But the sandbox part is not much....

In the new game, also I was trying to decide according to the short sandbox reactions in “iYS”. I think I got my answer.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
This is about me? Saved 4 lost 1. Unironically I did have sex with 2 of the 5. 3 were men. I don't swing that way.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This looks interesting and mature. And does not include incest, that typically is one of the star topics in sexual visual novels, which is a good point for me. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes