3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi this has probably been answered...im stuck in the prison playing the compressed version 0.6.9...ive been reading the comments that say re load from ptevious save..and restart game..which ive done but still cant see kate again.....i can see her in prison and followed walkthrough but theres no red dot....any ideas ????? THANKS

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Mac version of Is02 not working, its going in game but once I like start its error. Can anyone please upload working game file of Incest story 02 ? thank you :(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version of Is02 not working, its going in game but once I like start its error. Can anyone please upload working game file of Incest story 02 ? thank you :(
Works for me.

Which link did you use?

What is the error you're seeing?

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Works for me.

Which link did you use?

I used the one which is compressed version of mac Incest story 02, since there is no full version of INcest story 02 for mac. Just Compressed, so I start the game, it goes in and then I click start to enter and the error pops up

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I used the one which is compressed version of mac Incest story 02, since there is no full version of INcest story 02 for mac. Just Compressed, so I start the game, it goes in and then I click start to enter and the error pops up
There are 3 links in the OP for the compressed Mac IS2. Which one did you use?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Like I said when go in to game it says error and when I ignore I t aked to type my name and then again error page error page.
I can't help you if I don't know what the error is.

Copy it (use the button at the bottom, near ignore) and paste it here in a spoiler.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Once I press start button the error comes
You're playing it out of the Downloads folder, right? Downloads is a special folder, and the map generation that rpgm2renpy uses doesn't work there. Move it to somewhere else (I have it in a folder on the desktop).

Reactions: biga03
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes