3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Man I couldn't get into this... the opening sequence is great, then bam straight into the pixel art and tiny little rooms and once I left the house had no idea where I was going (I really don't like compulsory walkthroughs) and I just gave up, shamefully quickly, but maybe I've learnt not to try to stick it out ... I admit that's on me, and serious props to someone for putting the time in to port it to renpy, but I just don't have the energy to try and navigate a world like that ... probably stems from hating games like Zelda when I was younger... if I'm supposed to go next a newspaper just let the next thing be me doing that without all the faff.

Reactions: piedpiper423

bizarro456

Apr 5, 2018
someone has a saves with 100 relation with everyone and say 'no' mom in the park ? cause i said 'yes' and dont wanna play all of it again

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
someone has a saves with 100 relation with everyone and say 'no' mom in the park ? cause i said 'yes' and dont wanna play all of it again
You didn't save at the choice? o_O

Here's a save at the choice.

BTW, there are 2 games on this thread. You're lucky I knew you meant IS2 - you should say which game you're taking about.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
love u <3 but where should i paste that file ?
C(or D, E, etc.):\wherever_you_saved_it\game\saves

btw. you guys know any other games like this? 3d, incest (preferably not JUST aunt/cousin), NOT ugly, creampie, male protagonist and if possible animated and pregnancy

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

btw. you guys know any other games like this? 3d, incest (preferably not JUST aunt/cousin), NOT ugly, creampie, male protagonist and if possible animated and pregnancy
Lots. You can search by clicking "LATEST UPDATES" at the top, and messing around with the tags on the right. Here is a search for creampie+incest+male protagonist:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,173,278

bizarro456

Apr 5, 2018

dude it doesnt work i tried it before any ideo ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
dude it doesnt work i tried it before any ideo ?
You need to remove the attachment number from the filename. The filename should be 6-2-LT1.save
The 6-2 means it's on save page 6, slot number 2. You can change that to put it on the page/slot you want.

Reactions: bizarro456

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Incest 1 0.6.9 Gamebreaking bugs

After you go home to give the newspaper and you spy your mom you go in your room. When you don´t sleep and go out you have no option to sleep later you get all time the message you are no tired. So you can miss Quest 2 in the evening.

The next problem is when you come home after Quest 2 and talk with your mom you can´t sleep till morning. So you must go immediately to your room and sleep.

Quest 6 is not available because Tom is not next the house in the evening !!!

I ask me after so many Gamebreaking bugs have ever tested somebody this version?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Incest 1 0.6.9 Gamebreaking bugs

After you go home to give the newspaper and you spy your mom you go in your room. When you don´t sleep and go out you have no option to sleep later you get all time the message you are no tired. So you can miss Quest 2 in the evening.

The next problem is when you come home after Quest 2 and talk with your mom you can´t sleep till morning. So you must go immediately to your room and sleep.

Quest 6 is not available because Tom is not next the house in the evening !!!

I ask me after so many Gamebreaking bugs have ever tested somebody this version?
I played the whole thing and didn't have those issues.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes