3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
riiiiight... thats what forums are for
For the new guy to come and say what's been said before, and in the wrong thread? I didn't realize that - thank you for informing me.

(This thread is for the Ren'Py remake of the game; criticisms of the game should go in the original game's thread.)

Reactions: geamoiri

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
For the new guy to come and say what's been said before, and in the wrong thread? I didn't realize that - thank you for informing me.

(This thread is for the Ren'Py remake of the game; criticisms of the game should go in the original game's thread.)
Well damn aware cause I don't care for the original if I want to play that kind of shit I'll go to some jrpgs or them rpgmaker think its called made games

anyway whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this game both 1 and 2 gives error script when i try to launch them.anyone can help pls?
Believe it or not, we can't see what's happening on your machine. "It broke" doesn't tell us a thing.

You should copy and paste the error in a spoiler. Also say what OS you're on.

My Carnac impression: You're on a Mac, and running it from the Downloads folder. Move it to the desktop, because "Downloads" isn't a real folder in your home directory.

cram

Oct 28, 2017
somebody can i say me where is in a map " fence, north west, there is a part you can break with the “Screwdriver” "
I check all but i didin't find ?

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
sorry but I don't find !! i need to search in garden house or go to aunt (on right side) or to school (on left side) ?
On the main map, go the RİGHT TOP (not left or any fucking nowhere) follow the RİGHT TOP road and you'll see 2 or 3 house between fences in it. Try those fences.

cram

Oct 28, 2017
On the main map, go the RİGHT TOP (not left or any fucking nowhere) follow the RİGHT TOP road and you'll see 2 or 3 house between fences in it. Try those fences.
may be i'm dumb but i try all !! can you show me on the picture

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i pasted errors occurs when i hit the start game for both ic1 and ic 2
My guess is the non-ascii characters in the path. Try putting the games in a path that only has English characters in it - nothing with graves, accents, etc.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
what you mean actually? didnt understand
From the crash log:
"error: Couldn't open E:/Ulaş Belgeler/Belgeler/3D/Not lop games/Yeni klasör (12)/ics2-0.6.9-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map042.png"

Ulaş and klasör have characters that are not in the standard . Change the path so all characters are in the standard set.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the newspaper? found it

and what buttons do what on the keyboard?

Edit

Deleted both 1 and 2, really not a good game :p

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes