3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is interesting and the women are beautiful.
But.. I mostly prefer games where there is affection, love between characters. :D
In this game MC mainly blackmail women to have sex.
I don't like that very much.

And there is an animated tag and I don't have any animations in this game.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
The game is interesting and the women are beautiful.
But.. I mostly prefer games where there is affection, love between characters. :D
In this game MC mainly blackmail women to have sex.
I don't like that very much.

And there is an animated tag and I don't have any animations in this game.
Wait so you mean after he doing that, they didn't evolve the relationship into love. That is fk up man.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wait so you mean after he doing that, they didn't evolve the relationship into love. That is fk up man.
At the end of the game I can see that the MC shows some feelings. So it's not too bad.
It's different in Incest story 2. Fortunately. :)

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
quest 26 ... where is the fucking Warehouse ... sleeping pills for tom ... the Walkthough is very bad some times east and west is wrong some times you read something it hasn't address : (read this) !!!!

Open red door
Go to and enter the Warehouse -------------------> where is Warehouse ? how can we go there ?
Locate the sleeping pill

I'm waiting for somebody to tell me ...

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
such a fun games to play over and over again....still interesting. if any of you could extend a bit do a mod may be that add a few more to complete really game, just some more sex and sexy scenes on the life of the family while\after the pregnancy of any or all of the women in this game. that would be ace!! and i would be happy to support.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This is the first Ren'Py remake of an RPGM game I play, so this might be a silly question, but how can I access the RPGM menu with the quest log and inventory and all that? I would like to check how much money and what items I have.

Also I found a town map. How can I access it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seems alot of people have the exact same problem with the so called cheats ...THEY DONT WORK!!!
fuckin aggravating already
ive seen some posts here nice people shared their saves (thank you all for that)
even in other people's saves NO GOLD/CASH/COINS/MONEY,etc
game is to much grind im done useless playing without cheats

Reactions: stevenSSSS
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes