3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
Hey, I hope someone is still here :LOL: Is there any way to advance time manually? I need to "sleep till evening" to get sleeping pills, but Tom isn't where he should be, and I can't sleep, cause "I have to do something"

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
inc story 1
quest N18
+ Talk to sister
-Go to bed
and you will Sleep till evening (maybe i did ... i got some messages in the room .... now i 'have to do something')
after that it should have been
Head to the Mall, Pass the bar
Use “screwdriver” to break into the mall

but cannot do anything ...where is the mall ....i checked all shops in main area... plus gastation and one on the left roads
is that screwdriver (i assume i already took from garage ) auto-applicabe...or is there inventory button (i didnot find)

Last edited:

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
so in the second game... after you caught your aunt with another man.. the gamesays no more content for her story line.. is there gonna be an update on that? since the walkthrough goes bit further

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
so in the second game... after you caught your aunt with another man.. the gamesays no more content for her story line.. is there gonna be an update on that? since the walkthrough goes bit further
Doubtful since the game is listed as 'completed' so despite being a port/remake, I would just assume that's one plot hole that doesn't get resolved.

ziltoiddies

Jun 22, 2021
I think that message is a bug, don't know if it's from the original rpgm version or the remake. But aside from that message, it seems like all the scenes referenced in the walkthrough are there in the game. Show up at the aunt's in afternoon and the story continues.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
ICS1 and 2 both renpy version is not working properly the game crashes whenever I start the game

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh seems i cannot cheat in ep2. 0x52 is useless when it comes to those rpgm transfered games i guess
at least i found out that sslums fights give cash

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes