3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
OMG this has so many problems that it is difficult to decide where to start. As soon as I saw the map appear I knew it was going to be complicated. Even so I decided to give it a try. But the first sex scene is simply ridiculous. I find it hard to believe that there is someone who can enjoy this. I'm sorry but it doesn't deserve a minute

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I find it hard to believe that there is someone who can enjoy this. I'm sorry but it doesn't deserve a minute
Keep in mind IS1 is nearly four years old, from an era when there weren't one million games to play. I agree it's probably not the best thing to spend your time on here in the year 2020.

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
well hello, i just downloaded the is1 and i got to airport to look for sister luggage but after i found it and got out of building i can't leave the area nor go back in building all i can do is "talk" to some ppl(which none wanna talk to me). i suppose that's a bug or simply i have to do something else.

NoahKost

Sep 2, 2019
View attachment 164566
Overview:

This is a fan remake of & in Ren'Py.​

Updated: 19/10/2018
Game by:
Remake by:
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Remake Info:

Console Commands:

Download
Incest Story
PC: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD
PATCH (REQUIRED for Incest Story 1): MEGA
Walkthrough:

Incest Story 2
PC: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
PC Compressed: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac Compressed: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Walkthrough:

Crunched Versions:
Here

Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\is2" instead of "C:\Users\José\is2", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error.

View attachment 164588 View attachment 164589 View attachment 164592 View attachment 164593 View attachment 164597 View attachment 164599 View attachment 164569 View attachment 164568 View attachment 164590 View attachment 164601 View attachment 164602 View attachment 164567

SEE ALSO:

Please don't ask about android ports.
Hey, I can't acess the console command, someone can help me please?

ivansbot01

Feb 3, 2020
Sigh... I cant complete the game.. Im seeing walk-through on quest 15 aunt part 2 after dad and teacher wuest and go to pool (at far end of airport direction right?) And its keep saying nothing to do...

tttxxxrrr

Apr 6, 2020
there's any full map avaliable? would be easier to find buildings. Can't find night club, for example.
Thank you.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can anybody please upload the MAC Version of INCEST STORY 1 on mega
That's interesting. Whoever made the mirror must have deleted it.

Well, my original is still up.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
But between the RPGM and Ren'py versions are there all the sex scenes or are some of them missing?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Anyone know how to get money or lvl up relation points without grinding in ISC2? Save edit doesn't show any variables in renpy save files(also in console>varible) & editing rpgm save doesn't change anything.
Console commands for these are in the OP

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes