3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Is IC2 the full game? seems like everything is not available yet for me like threesomes with mom and sis and businesswomen doesnt have anymore jobs for me even though i only did 2 so far

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
View attachment 164566
Overview:

This is a fan remake of & in Ren'Py.​

Updated: 19/10/2018
Game by:
Remake by:
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Remake Info:

Console Commands:

Download
Incest Story
PC: - - - -
Mac: - -

PATCH (REQUIRED for Incest Story 1):
Walkthrough:

Incest Story 2
PC: - - - -
PC Compressed: - - - -
Mac Compressed: - -
Walkthrough:

Crunched Versions:
Here

Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\is2" instead of "C:\Users\José\is2", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error.

View attachment 164588 View attachment 164589 View attachment 164592 View attachment 164593 View attachment 164597 View attachment 164599 View attachment 164569 View attachment 164568 View attachment 164590 View attachment 164601 View attachment 164602 View attachment 164567

SEE ALSO:
The game is good what spoils in every remake of rpg is half screen.
If you had the scene in full screen the look would be cool.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is IC2 the full game? seems like everything is not available yet for me like threesomes with mom and sis and businesswomen doesnt have anymore jobs for me even though i only did 2 so far
Yes, it's the full version.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know what I was expecting but this remake is fucking awful to play. By the time you've figured out what the fuck you're supposed to be clicking, you could have downloaded the rpgm version and finished the game.

Bleaggh! Kudos for the attempt, but its just not worth it. Be better off playing the original version.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know what I was expecting but this remake is fucking awful to play. By the time you've figured out what the fuck you're supposed to be clicking, you could have downloaded the rpgm version and finished the game.

Bleaggh! Kudos for the attempt, but its just not worth it. Be better off playing the original version.
Really? I had no trouble figuring out what to click.

Add in the other games - would you be able to finish all the other RPGM versions before you could figure out how to play them too?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
By the time you've figured out what the fuck you're supposed to be clicking, you could have downloaded the rpgm version and finished the game.
Do you have any more feedback on what parts were hard to play?

Was this Incest Story 1 or Incest Story 2?

Personally I find the RPGM version of Incest Story 1 very obnoxious to get through because of all the boring RPG battles, and Incest Story 2 hard to get through because of the long travel time walking across the map.

I know these ports have some UX issues but for me they are an improvement over the originals. Is there anything you would change (aside from a full rewrite to a straight up VN) to make them better?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Do you have any more feedback on what parts were hard to play?

Was this Incest Story 1 or Incest Story 2?

Personally I find the RPGM version of Incest Story 1 very obnoxious to get through because of all the boring RPG battles, and Incest Story 2 hard to get through because of the long travel time walking across the map.

I know these ports have some UX issues but for me they are an improvement over the originals. Is there anything you would change (aside from a full rewrite to a straight up VN) to make them better?
Not really mate. Aside from a total rebuild of the game you probably did the best you could. I think a huge problem is the size of the screen. Didn't try to enlarge or know if you even can, but eventually figured out that you have to click the red blocks to progress.

Once I did the intro I called the aunt and from there gave up as squinting to find red-blocks just did my head. The only decent rpgm to renpy remake I have seen is by the guy who does the remake for Anna Exciting Affection. It basically became a VN when ported to renpy but it works really well.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Okay i am stuck at what the walktrough says quest 16, i cant find sis anywhere. I tried reloading prior save reinstalling etc but nothing works. has someone an idea how i can fix this?

kangurouo

Dec 5, 2019
Hi,

I'm stucked before Quest 6. I can't go to "bed till evening" in order to begin the Quest 6.
Quest 5 completed.

How can I go start it?

Thanks

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi,

I'm stucked before Quest 6. I can't go to "bed till evening" in order to begin the Quest 6.
Quest 5 completed.

How can I go start it?

Thanks
You've missed something on the earlier quests. Everything needs to be completed to move to the next time period.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
In case anyone wonders why the remakes, here is the answer. This is Ren'Py's charm. Nothing better.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
RPGM Failed to open scene%205-3 error message
Tip - when you're asking for tech support, you should include relevant information, like what OS you're running, what version of the game you're running, what directory you're running from, etc.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes