Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Thankfully they do. Tokens increase your buying 'rank' with the merchant, allowing you to buy the better items, as well as increase the chance of finding him before he is permanently available.
Also, which tokens are you having difficulty with?
The tin says I have 96 of 100, but only 95 are displayed as having been received. Pitch is the only one I'm not sure about having gotten the conditions for. Sharp and Silver I've gone through to get numerous times but just won't drop.

lemon
lime
pitch
sharp
silver

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
The tin says I have 96 of 100, but only 95 are displayed as having been received. Pitch is the only one I'm not sure about having gotten the conditions for. Sharp and Silver I've gone through to get numerous times but just won't drop.

lemon
lime
pitch
sharp
silver
Just tried now myself, and both sharp and silver are working for me. I'll outline the specific point where each token is obtained.
  • Sharp: sell a slave. Not to the gang guys, but in the slave menu select the option "try to sell her". This will give you the token.
  • Silver: have a wife (easiest from Married start), then go to the underground complex. In the last room before the exit, you can search. You will then be given the option to change it to the wife. Doing so unlocks the token.
  • Lemon: Blackmail the theif, have the brutality level above 3. Then rape the thief, but have 'good rape', which requires a Sexual Performance level of 5 or more.
  • Lime: Same as above, but don't have 'good sex' ie level 4 or less.
  • Pitch: buy all of the available slave girls from the gang, then ask again about the girls on offer.
Didn't test beyond the Sharp or Silver ones, but the rest should trigger when you meet the requirements. Let me know if you're having any more difficulties.

Reactions: Wape

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@ezpot008 On top of unlocking goodies, right now the fence thanks you with some cryptic surnatural hint when you ask (repeatedly) about tokens while having 100/100. Spoilers ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The plot thickens. Wape probably has some sweet eldritch routes planned down the line.

@Drakavius re: Pitch, first do the Ruby one - trading Shinoa away will give you +3 girls, on top of the +2 you get from gifting the coke to the alley gangsters. At that point Shinoa will not be added to the available girls, so you can grab all 5 of theirs and get the damn token. Was my last one, right after I realised what Ruby led to.

Reactions: ezpot008

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Just tried now myself, and both sharp and silver are working for me. I'll outline the specific point where each token is obtained.
  • Sharp: sell a slave. Not to the gang guys, but in the slave menu select the option "try to sell her". This will give you the token.
  • Silver: have a wife (easiest from Married start), then go to the underground complex. In the last room before the exit, you can search. You will then be given the option to change it to the wife. Doing so unlocks the token.
  • Lemon: Blackmail the theif, have the brutality level above 3. Then rape the thief, but have 'good sex', which requires a Sexual Performance level of 6 or more.
  • Lime: Same as above, but don't have 'good sex' ie level 5 or less.
  • Pitch: buy all of the available slave girls from the gang, then ask again about the girls on offer.
Didn't test beyond the Sharp or Silver ones, but the rest should trigger when you meet the requirements. Let me know if you're having any more difficulties.
@ezpot008 On top of unlocking goodies, right now the fence thanks you with some cryptic surnatural hint when you ask (repeatedly) about tokens while having 100/100. Spoilers ahead:
The plot thickens. Wape probably has some sweet eldritch routes planned down the line.

@Drakavius re: Pitch, first do the Ruby one - trading Shinoa away will give you +3 girls, on top of the +2 you get from gifting the coke to the alley gangsters. At that point Shinoa will not be added to the available girls, so you can grab all 5 of theirs and get the damn token. Was my last one, right after I realised what Ruby led to.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot tonight.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Alright, I need some help on these last few tokens.
balsa
beech
cog
fortunate
pine
scratched
softwood
tar
tainted
tarnished

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@Datawungui
Reminder that you can't use the god emperor start to get goodfucks/rapes. I wrote my sex skill level when I got it, maybe not optimal.

balsa: goodrape Shinoa, market girl (sex lv7?)
beech: goodrape Val, the drunk (sex lv10?)
cog: rape Shinoa using camo gear instead of brutality
fortunate: Prince start, go for as many marriage endings as possible (1 rape max, get the ring, refer to this post) and marry the whole bunch during the ending sequence
pine: goodrape Kat, the thief in the security booth (sex lv10?)
scratched: meet Wade (sleeping beauty), scour internet for Izolda (mail-order bride), get $2K (send Jean the motel girl to Wade), go buy Izolda, send her to Wade, go to the brothel and visit the west room to check on her new job
softwood: goodrape Shania the cop (find the coke, don't give her back her gun, sex lv16?)
tar: same as oily, but fuck/rape sisters other than Hope Smith; when you send her to Wade he'll grab them along
tainted: meet Wade, goodfuck Lizzie, alley gangster (sex lv5? & try to please her) and send her to him
tarnished: get a slave somehow (grab C41 or use a slaver start) go to the brothel, talk to the receptionist and ask if you can make your slave work there

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
@Datawungui
Reminder that you can't use the god emperor start to get goodfucks/rapes. I wrote my sex skill level when I got it, maybe not optimal.

balsa: goodrape Shinoa, market girl (sex lv7?)
beech: goodrape Val, the drunk (sex lv10?)
cog: rape Shinoa using camo gear instead of brutality
fortunate: Prince start, go for as many marriage endings as possible (1 rape max, get the ring, refer to this post) and marry the whole bunch during the ending sequence
pine: goodrape Kat, the thief in the security booth (sex lv10?)
scratched: meet Wade (sleeping beauty), scour internet for Izolda (mail-order bride), get $2K (send Jean the motel girl to Wade), go buy Izolda, send her to Wade, go to the brothel and visit the west room to check on her new job
softwood: goodrape Shania the cop (find the coke, don't give her back her gun, sex lv16?)
tar: same as oily, but fuck/rape sisters other than Hope Smith; when you send her to Wade he'll grab them along
tainted: meet Wade, goodfuck Lizzie, alley gangster (sex lv5? & try to please her) and send her to him
tarnished: get a slave somehow (grab C41 or use a slaver start) go to the brothel, talk to the receptionist and ask if you can make your slave work there
Just going to add the sex levels from the code. The rest look right, but I haven't checked the all.
  • Balsa: good rape, level 7 or more
  • Beech: good rape, level 8 or more (if you rape when you first meet her) or level 9 or more (if you choose to bring her home, then decide not to follow through to the end)
  • Pine: good rape, level 9 or more
  • Softwood: good rape, level 14 or more
  • Tainted: good sex, level 3 or more

wlwl88

Apr 4, 2019
At last I became the emperor of God. However, no woman enjoys women no matter how high their sex ability is. What should I do?

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
At last I became the emperor of God. However, no woman enjoys women no matter how high their sex ability is. What should I do?
나는 스미스의 딸들이 사랑하고 싶다. 전령?
Of course not Family Man.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but I can make a guess.
For the first one, I think you're talking about the "Sexual Performance" level and how it interacts with the God start. Put simply, if you use god mode, you cannot get "good sex" or "good rape". There is no way around this, it is just hard coded that way.

For the second one, I think you're talking about the different Smith characters, and how to have sex with them. There are two (main) ways: seduce them over the course of the night; and rape them by picking their doors locks. It is not possible to seduce all 5 girls in one night, though you can get 4 if you know what you're doing. I'll include a table of the choices and their results. If you get a girls score above 4, then you can have sex with them at the end of the night.
I hope this helps, I wasn't entirely sure what you were asking.

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
Also for the smiths, Chastity starts at a 3. so any action that she likes will result in being able to seduce her. These are some of the combos I found useful:

4 Seductions
This will get you all the sisters except Faith, assuming your incubus level is high enough to trigger the bonus bit at the dinner table. If not, you won't get Prudence with this combo either.

Insist they study first
Order a pizza
Ignore it and behave normally
Split the task between the two of them

Faith without Brutality
If you have sufficient brutality and you have Faith do the dishes, you can do one of the three things below to be able to seduce her. It is still possible without brutality if you do all three. You will also get Charity with this combo. The dishes choice doesn't matter, if you want Prudence and you have mind powers high enough have Prudence do the dishes, if you want Chastity split the task.

Insist they study first
Fish sticks

4 Seductions With Brutality
If you have enough brutality to triggers Faith's dishes scene, you can get 4 seductions this way as well, all except Charity.

Let them do something fun
Order a pizza
have Faith do the dishes

Reactions: vince638

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
How on earth do I get the princess? I've tried everything I can think of to possibly trigger that event, but I got nada. Like, all I got is the news story bits when reading online - nothing else.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
I just popped in to say that this game is splendidly salacious, magnificently lewd, and fantastic in its kinkiness! Superb job putting it together! I applaud the decision to centre it around an impregnation fetish!

If I do have to offer some constructive criticism, I'd say that some of the "early-access" fucks seem rather plainly written in comparison to the "later-access" fucks, where the kinkiness, punchiness, and creativity of the prose and scenario-presentation seem -- overall -- to be more polished. (or at least, it felt like that in the order that I played the game)

How on earth do I get the princess? I've tried everything I can think of to possibly trigger that event, but I got nada. Like, all I got is the news story bits when reading online - nothing else.
Have 15 or more endings
Have 7 or more pregs
Need 10k money
Check the internet as often as you can so to advance the Princess plotline
After a while -- you will get a vision that the Princess is in the city.

(The Princess really had an excellent built-up job done for her. I guess that's the privilege of royalty. I wanted the climactic fuck to be even longer!)

Reactions: Korder

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
@Drakavius re: Pitch, first do the Ruby one - trading Shinoa away will give you +3 girls, on top of the +2 you get from gifting the coke to the alley gangsters. At that point Shinoa will not be added to the available girls, so you can grab all 5 of theirs and get the damn token. Was my last one, right after I realised what Ruby led to.[/QUOTE]

Tried that, still no pitch.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes